Chat Clubs

   

||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#5||*Invites Only! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008

Posts: 28223

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zunni-




kabhi nahi man gee..its okk.mein pachta loon gee.lekin mano gee nahiROFLROFL
haan bajo geee..tujse zayada darpoook tu nahi hoonROFL
yaaaa..i listen to one song 3 times..ROFL
not reallyROFLROFL


manna padega beta ROFLROFLROFL ..pachta haan ..ye le  tre muh per punch ROFLROFLROFL  mein dapook nahi isliye toh tujeh open challenge kiya ROFLROFLROFL
its my latest craze to liten songs verna mein gaane nahi sunti zayada
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

lag raha hai padakoo bane ja rahi hai woh
ROFLROFLROFL roko usse poadakoo banne se we bad ppl ROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#5||*Invites Only! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008

Posts: 28223

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zunni-

chii chiii..mera pati nahi hai woh..terahogaROFLROFL



ShockedShockedamreen ayegi toh sab yaad dila degi ROFLROFLROFLROFL

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Joined: 25 March 2008

Posts: 20085

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg



manna padega beta ROFLROFLROFL ..pachta haan ..ye le  tre muh per punch ROFLROFLROFL  mein dapook nahi isliye toh tujeh open challenge kiya ROFLROFLROFL
its my latest craze to liten songs verna mein gaane nahi sunti zayada
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

lag raha hai padakoo bane ja rahi hai woh
ROFLROFLROFL roko usse poadakoo banne se we bad ppl ROFLROFLROFL
nahii nahii nahiiiROFLyel le tera pey kickkkROFL
mein bhi darpook nahi iseliya tera challenge liyaROFLROFL
mein sunti hoonn.especially prince walaROFL
nahi bane geeROFL

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Joined: 25 March 2008

Posts: 20085

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg



ShockedShockedamreen ayegi toh sab yaad dila degi ROFLROFLROFLROFL
aur mein use yaad dila doon geeROFL
waisa kidar hai aajROFL

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008

Posts: 28223

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zunni-

Originally posted by Sara-Ksg



ShockedShockedamreen ayegi toh sab yaad dila degi ROFLROFLROFLROFL
aur mein use yaad dila doon geeROFL
waisa kidar hai aajROFL


tu use yaad dilayegi ki machar tera pati hai na ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
uska net lag nahi raha 
ROFLCry n uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi Cry

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Joined: 25 March 2008

Posts: 20085

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg



tu use yaad dilayegi ki machar tera pati hai na ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
uska net lag nahi raha 
ROFLCry n uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi Cry
nahiii kay woh nahi haiROFLROFL
ohhhhh acchaROFLreally kya hua use?

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Joined: 25 March 2008

Posts: 20085

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
btw MSN pey aa jaa

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008

Posts: 28223

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zunni-


nahii nahii nahiiiROFLyel le tera pey kickkkROFL
mein bhi darpook nahi iseliya tera challenge liyaROFLROFL
mein sunti hoonn.especially prince walaROFL
nahi bane geeROFL


haan pad gayi na muh perROFLROFLROFLROFL
kick u back
ROFLROFLROFL
chalna darpook kahin ki ..mujhe pata hai gali gali jaker kahegi mein BHARA ODN but bhigi billi hai tu
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh prince wala  kyun machar jiju ke liye
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

bana bhi mat use
ROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#6||*Invites Only!*New:150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

dangerouzIshk. 1197 19440 30 June 2010 at 2:12pm
By dangerouzIshk.
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#4||*Invites Only!New 147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

dangerouzIshk. 1198 17866 11 May 2010 at 3:42pm
By Batameez.
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#3||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

dangerouzIshk. 1203 16909 05 May 2010 at 2:12pm
By dangerouzIshk.
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#2||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

dangerouzIshk. 1211 17163 28 April 2010 at 5:45pm
By thambu
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang||*Invites Only!CLS this

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

dangerouzIshk. 1206 18242 15 April 2010 at 3:16pm
By dangerouzIshk.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.