Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
*dham dham dhadaam* oye yaar jis style se mann ne yeh dialogue mara mujhe geet se baat karni -hai ...geet- mujhe to aisa lag raha tha ki brij ne geet ko band kar rakha hai aur mann ussse shadi karne waala hai aur ghar se bhagane ke lye aaya hai...Embarrassed
 par ek baat ka dar hai  ki agar baad mein dev ko sach mein hi geet se pyar ho gaya aur tab agar usne geet ko apne ghar mein band kar diya ..tab kahi mann aise hi geet geet bulata na rah jaaye...kyonki geet ko yeh to pata nahin ki uski shadi jhooti hai agar dev ne maafi maangi to geet kahi maaf na kar de...

Edited by chullbulli - 11 May 2010 at 2:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderalidanish2003sweetscent13jenny.-DarkFantasy--sumaiya--Yaz-Chandani_Cpop77The_May_RoseBatameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mujhe geet se baat karni hai ...geet" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I knowww the way he yelled GEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! he had some Damakaa in his voiceee, and the wayy heee controlled Birjjjj!!!! My Godddd!!! MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN UUUUUUUU ROOOOOOCCCCCkkk!!!!!!!!!
and yaa i think something will happen in betweeen geet and dev, he might come back and apologize!! but don't think geeett will accept his apology....... because she just proveee that in todays episodeee!!!
buttt Todayy episodee was Hilariousssss!! maaan totally Rockedd!!    

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alidanish2003simplytoxicjenny.chullbulliThe_May_RoseChandani_C

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
omg... i know
the way he was yelling out geets name today...
i was omg... his in love with her already! his come to take her away...
but than he was calling her for the paper...and i was omg...
what will happen when he really falls in love with...

omg cant wait

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicjenny.The_May_RoseChandani_C

aree

aree

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
well atleast there came a someone-who-cud-control-brijLOL yar one thing im confused abt is that y did geet torn away all those papers..maybe because she doesn't trust anyone anymore n dont want to b cheated again or bcuz she doesnt want to make her family angry again????????? but still the way maan was screaming lag raha tha k geet pe puri authority hai uskiSmile jis tarha abi hyper horaha hai i hope they show him as much intense wen he'll fall for geetDay Dreaming n one more tafri scene i wanna recall is the one wen brij asks him to put geet down and he sayz: "AUR AGAR NA RAKHUN TO?????" wow guys it ws so gud seems like he ws enjoying carrying geetLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazee4maanjenny.mayur-tashaChandani_C

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingmaaaaaaaan!!!!!!oh each time his scene comes i go.........Silly....wow...sirf paper sign karane ke liye...aise bulaya jab pyar ho jayega den what will hpn...Day Dreaming..iss ki harkate to lover boy types hai i wonder wen he actually falls in love...hehe..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazee4maan_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulli

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
HAHA! I totally lovedddd that too! mann won me over the FIRST time they shot his scene in this soap LOL..the more and more I see him, I go LATUU over him HAHA..I love his dialogues..especially as you guys mentioned before, when he said what will you do if I dont put her down, that was hilarious! But seriously, I want to see how this love hate relationship between Maneet work out..I really hope they put in more MANN scenes..i wait eagerly to see a glimpse of him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

omg... i know
the way he was yelling out geets name today...
i was omg... his in love with her already! his come to take her away...
but than he was calling her for the paper...and i was omg...
what will happen when he really falls in love with...

omg cant wait
just imagine what will happen when he falls in love with geeet...dev ki to chutney bana dega...lolz LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I just loved the way Mann called out Geet ClapClapClap it sounded like he has a right on her. you call someone with so much right only if that person belongs to you. he s just too hot & that deadly looks makes him even hotter. cant wait to see Mann & Geet's love story.Wink

Edited by poojak - 12 May 2010 at 1:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top