Chat Clubs

   

Hamara Chota Sa Basera 3 l INVITES ONLY l (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009

Posts: 20754

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 naah...that won't work. uske baad I'll be the lone spammer left on the reading CC and Mo will kill me LOL Phir mujhe self-defense mein uska bhi khoon karna padega ... u see big tension LOL


LOL atleast you're afraid of one personEmbarrassed I can seek shelter thereLOL if you come after meAngryLOL

If he wasn't there I would be killed in no timeEmbarrassed
ya right...i m scared of him Angry I don't like him, he's plain irritating n unpredictable..isliye i steer clear of him these days...he just goes over-board with his stupid actions that after sometime, ppl actually start observing those things on the CC and it just spoils the mood. isliye I have decided to stay away from him...and shockingly 2 more frnds on other forums had similar experiences with him LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamara Chota Sa Basera 3 l INVITES ONLY l (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL.... OMG aaj hum log ko kya hua... sab itna super fast... 3 of us r typing like crazy.... haha.... LOLLOL

Arey I know I'm going mad over hereLOL

Btw Ekta ki mission bhi pagal jaisi hi haiAngry

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91] LOL...... what is that onebig secret.... i want to know... abhi, issi waqt.....WinkLOL


NopeTongueLOL

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
ya right...i m scared of him Angry I don't like him, he's plain irritating n unpredictable..isliye i steer clear of him these days...he just goes over-board with his stupid actions that after sometime, ppl actually start observing those things on the CC and it just spoils the mood. isliye I have decided to stay away from him...and shockingly 2 more frnds on other forums had similar experiences with him LOL

UnpredictableTongueLOL yeh word kahin suna hua haiWink

Don't say thatOuch Cry how bad, I thought you liked him now.

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009

Posts: 20754

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by ani_gr

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
haha i saw i know.. i think posted n u did it already.... super fast u r....Big smile

@responsibilities- I knowEmbarrassed

and fastness Cool I'm like my VM

LOL.... OMG aaj hum log ko kya hua... sab itna super fast... 3 of us r typing like crazy.... haha.... LOLLOL
I m on mission "increase post count n IF chodo" LOL
arrey why do u wnat to leave after 5,000 yaar... it is so much fun.....don't leave...
arre yaar, i'll be taking a break for some time...and to be frank after 5000 i'll be a rockerz and there won't be any fun after that....IF should come up with better titles after that warna post karne ka excitement khatam ho jata hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=ani_gr]
 arre yaar, i'll be taking a break for some time...and to be frank after 5000 i'll be a rockerz and there won't be any fun after that....IF should come up with better titles after that warna post karne ka excitement khatam ho jata hai LOL

I know think abt me after 5000 no promotions and now I have 23000 postsOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Joined: 28 February 2007

Posts: 22421

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by ani_gr

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL.... OMG aaj hum log ko kya hua... sab itna super fast... 3 of us r typing like crazy.... haha.... LOLLOL

Arey I know I'm going mad over hereLOL

Btw Ekta ki mission bhi pagal jaisi hi haiAngry

yeah why does she want to leave after 5,000 haha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009

Posts: 20754

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
ya right...i m scared of him Angry I don't like him, he's plain irritating n unpredictable..isliye i steer clear of him these days...he just goes over-board with his stupid actions that after sometime, ppl actually start observing those things on the CC and it just spoils the mood. isliye I have decided to stay away from him...and shockingly 2 more frnds on other forums had similar experiences with him LOL

UnpredictableTongueLOL yeh word kahin suna hua haiWink

Don't say thatOuch Cry how bad, I thought you liked him now.

he's weird pinks...the only time he talks to me is when he has to be sarcastic..he doesn't even exchange basic greetings with me, so why shld I be good to him..apna toh simple funda...what I am to u, is what u r to me Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Fary's Nutters Ki Paathshaala#71|Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Rohini.star 1196 17671 06 June 2010 at 8:39pm
By -Gunjan-
**~Hang Out Lounge #66~** (INVITES ONLY)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

princess_dj 1202 26542 16 May 2010 at 11:56am
By annie07
Hamara Chota Sa Basera(strictly only invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Chits1 1196 17927 11 May 2010 at 2:53pm
By Chits1
Hamara Chota Sa Basera(strictly only invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Chits1 1191 18308 07 May 2010 at 8:06am
By Chits1
Hamara Parivaar 3 (Invite only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Chits1 1195 15810 29 September 2009 at 2:40pm
By pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.