Written Update May 11th 2010

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Salaam Namaste, Ram Ram, Hola
Sorry for any errors, I am in a rush.
Disclaimer Super boring filler episode. Expect the Sanraj scene in part 3
Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mothers, aunites, sisters out here in the forum.

Part 1
Baa advices Toral to take care of herself and unborn child since her due date is near. (Yaar this is so long) Some village women comes and invite married women of the M-Clan household to for a prayer at the Kodiyarmaa Well. Since its full moon, and the married women of entire  village pray at Kodiyarmaa Well by lighting diyas, seeks her blessing for the well being of their family. Santu Mata tells herself that in the pretense of pooja I can meet Chandana and do my jasoosi.

Scene at KodiyaMa Well

Dancing and music is playing in the background while all the women perform the prayers. Santu is wondering why Chandana hasn't arrived at the well. Chandana calls Santu on her mobile and tells her meet her behind the pipar tree, and Santu informs her buddy Champa kali and goes to meet Chandana.

Some spooky music plays in the background, Santu without seeing the face of the perosn says her long speech: Thanks for coming Chandana, and I want to know all the information regarding Birwa in London. The person comes from the shadow is none other than Birwa the great, and Dufford Santu is shocked to see her. Birwa says why are you surprised to see me? Were you waiting for my friend Chandana who comes out from the car. Birwa introduces Chandana to Santu and vice versa, and tells Santu ask what she wants to. Birwa tells Santu so sad that you didn't find any information on me. Birwa admits to Santu that no body knows about the Saran and me and the friendship they had. Santu tells her I don't want a innocent to be punished like it happened ten years ago.

Near the car, it revealed from Chandana she was setup by Birwa who heard Santu speaking on the phone, to tell Santu a lie regarding everyone not knowing about Birwa and Sarang.

Part 2
Hiten is sitting on the couch while Shanky, & Babujiare playing the caron board game which Babuji looses. He tells Shanky that my Rani (Baa) went to Shri Naath Darshan (I thought it was KodiyarMaa Pooja?)and Suraj says that a good excuses of loosing and I am bored of eating Khakra.  The ladies of the house come, and the men complain about being hungry and command them to cook. (Argh Men, hello TV Zeetv (Sanjeev Kapoor), internet, youtube, cookbook. ) Babuji tells everyone that the guys will cook food, the ladies are suprise. Shanky says that Men can cook better than women. In the kitchen the guys are in dilemma since  no one knows how to cook. Santu Mata comes and inquires why they haven't started cooking, everyone makes excuse. Suraj bluntly tells Santu, no one knows how to cook.
The guys serve the food prepared by DM. Toral compliments Hiten, and the motherly background music plays. Santu brings the food to DM, he tells her he is very hungry. While DM is having the food, she tells him that Shanky, Hiten Bhai, Babuji and Suraj prepared the food.

DM tells Santu that the food is disgusting, and even the birds wont eat it. Dm is angry says if you guys wanted time off from the kitchen you should have told me and I would have hired Maharaja. He complains about the salt and chilies. He says that some one could have been killed by eating the food.(He watches Santu expression, and she is sad)

Will add Sanraj conversation when I am back. I have to go with my mom

Part 3
Santu receives the courier that arrives for Birwa Mahivashyi. Champa asks Santu to open the mail, maybe they can get some clue. When Santu is about to open the mail, Birwa comes and snatches it from her hand. Points her finger at her and tells her how dare you open my mail etc. DM comes and coldly warns and tells Birwa to stay in your limits, keep your finger down, the person who you are pointing the finger at is your mother. Then a voice says Vah Nanka Voh. Everyone is surprised to see Moti ben. (Balle Balle Moti ben is back, I miss her. Hope Maulik comes back too.)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx for d updt piku πŸ€— happy belated mothers day to u πŸ€—

for me d epi was fyn....... 🀒

sanraj scene today was cute.....bt i hated when DM talked abt d DEEWAR b//w dem.................hated πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† {i cant!!!!!n i know tat}.................chaa ane bhojan dono ka swaad pata che wow.....tats lyk a sweet hubby 😍 😍 😍 n DM plzz zindagi bhar santu ne hi tumhe khAana khilana hai....somtyms haath se bhi so aadat dallo........tis tymm she will nt lev u 4 sureπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

n birwa is a 🀬 🀬 she relly spoils mah mood........im......relly eager to know her plan.............d raaz OMG did i say tat 😈 😈

bt trust me nothing will justify her acts..... 😑 😑

bt I'm very happy as DM defended santudi................n gave a nice chuck to BIRWA.............πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n atlast moti is bck!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lets see wt is she upto to knoe....................i relly don't hope to see BHUABHAANJI duo evil camp...................in deir full form to make our santu's lyf hell 😑 😑

moti u better jst think of getting ur son out of d jail .......dan to help d moron.......trust me she is d true AASTEEN KI COBRA

n will even not hezitate to harm u for her profit..................so btter be aware of BIRWA 😲 😲 😲
Edited by arshisahni - 13 years ago
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arshi...you're funny!!! Asateen ki Cobra!!! original!!

Thanks for the written update PikuπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!
Edited by kichwamaji - 13 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piku, great updateπŸ‘

I hope that Maulik comes back soon too.  Mother and son make a fun and hateful teamπŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Piku for pitching in to do the update. Another filler time-pass kind of episode.  I have given up speculating where they are planning to go with Birwa. Is she fake, is she real or is the real Birwa just faking being downright nasty to protect something/someone? Just hope they end this track soon.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot for the update
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Piku dear.. hope your exam went wellπŸ‘πŸΌ For youπŸ€— for bearing the KAsht for the filler epi.. nothing much to be excited..
iSakshi thumbnail
thnx piku..

MY pov..

Today's episode proofed that we're getting a little warmer to the raaz being unfold... (at least I hope soπŸ€”) Why oh why did i have a feeling that mrs cobra wud trick her friend into covering up for her.. I couldnt stand those minutes during her talk towards santu... its very very very annoying now.. How mean and evil can she get... oh wait ... she's fully there😑... The less said abt mrs cobra the better... But "doosra Aurat"😑😑... incase she didnt notice Santu is  DM's Wife.. and her She's sarang's *doosra aurat* ...  Loved the little men/cooking scene at least some interactions between the fam members... Toral nd kaddu r lazy girls I never see them cook or serveπŸ€”..  Santu helping the boys was obvious... as they didnt know a single thingπŸ˜†.. Dm Knew that instant when he taste the food that his priya santudi cooked awww😍..Today proved that how much dm wants to be close to his santudi... as he mentioned that it wont happen untill things dont get unfold.. I do not blame him...πŸ˜ƒ I just love how santu still got him to eat the food.. just for her sake 😍😍😍😍😍..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank u DM... for handling mrs cobra on the spot and make sure she gets it through her thick skull that santu is HER MOTHER...!!!Santu do not interven when DM is doing the right thing... besides u do not need to be nice to Birwa at all😑 santu when will u learn ... so yourEvilNess MOTI is back!!!😈.. Not interested in whatever crap she has to dish out to dm🀒.. I hope dm just shut her up once and for all.. so then she'll be gone for good... in the search of her KANJI🀒 who doesnt want her🀒... N e way... Hope we'll be pleased by tomorrows episode...

⭐️7/10

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Piku .....
A filler epi...so cant say much about it....
I was wondering after being nice to Santu and caring for her why hasnt DM brought up the 10 yr back issue ....coz he has to be wondering like hell as what exactly happened ...well today he finally told her about the dewaar between them .....and Birwa acting like this makes Santu regret her decision yrs ago.....
some how i feel this birwa is filling up for the real Birwa .....maybe the real one is dead or in an asylum perhaps and maybe Birang were involved in some way or the other .......thats what i think ....it would turn out to be a totally different solution ....GOD alone knows what .....Moti is back ....so now we will have sparks flying ......
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Piku for the written updateπŸ€—, i think i miss nothingπŸ˜•, well its kind of "borini" nowadays, lets see what kind of plan cooked by DV'sπŸ€”
Well Mr & Mrs Cobra have no  forgiveness for what they did😑
And Mahan Santu going back on her past 10 years with Mrs Cobra😑, no use, when it will finish this repeated sentence😑 its like that sentence "mera adhikar, mera haq"πŸ˜†, the most famous one "aapko kitne paise chahiye"🀣🀣🀣