Dill Mill Gaye

11/05.. Na re Saiyaan ko chodke na ja :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*kashevurcutexCookies01mabelnm21douknopavsShiningStar18ANfan1000mysterieuxLeenasmgpatakhaguddiTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/05.. Na re Saiyaan ko chodke na ja :)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
One thing today showed me is that Riddhima can walk out on anyone but she can't walk out on Sid despite what the articles say she will support Sid through anything even if it means she has to kill her soul for it.

As for AR, yes it would have happened if Armaan had turned up on time but as for today, I am glad she cleared Armaan's misunderstandings but also told him she is sorry for all the pain she has caused him because her heart broke breaking his heart because she knows him and it must have hurt her doing this to him, maybe that's why she avoided him for so long because once she married Sid she never saw anything else because she accepted her life with him and now that is what she wants, she doesn't want to keep going back and forth.

OMG her holding his hand for once, it was a fantastic scene to watch, Sid has stepped away from the marriage now its time for Riddhima to guide him back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevCookies01pavsprerna4rishav

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Its the Inexplicable force we all talk about..the 'PULL'...the invisible hand...so much has happened...so much...but still they are together...Yeh rishta upar wale ne banaya hai remember Wink

awesome post guddi....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevCookies01pavsprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsnikita_88

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Farz ..smurz....only Ridhima's farz for Sid can make her act this crazy....Wink...special very special caseWink

The highlight of her discussion with armaan was whe she told him I did not sign them becoz of you......and when she said she is sorry for the tears...and she will willingly accept all she has to bear because of it..... and she also meant .......she cannot hurt Sid...that pain...she cannot bear.....

And their door scene was fantastic....without saying anything you could feel so much......Day Dreaming.......and then her hesistant resolve when  she held his handDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieux

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Bang on Zaara.. OMG u know, that was certainly the best part of AR convo... She can take the pain to hurt anyone.. but not Sid.. Blushing If this is out of her duty, then I deffo dont mind duties.. LOL

me too like this farz.....WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Guddi...Thumbs Up
Today's episode was balanced in all ways..
It had elements of happiness as well as some sadness...

Today,Riddhima made it clear to Armaan that he was her past and Sid is her present and future...
I salute Riddhima today as she politely told Armaan the truth without hurting him any further...Clap
It could be seen that she somewhere deep down,she still loves Armaan but she knew that now Sid is her destiny and she accepted it gracefully..Clap

Today Armaan realised that Riddhima wasn't in his destiny and I have to say I cried uncontrollably seeing Armaan like that in the basketball court...

It was too heartwrenching to see him like that..Cry
Hope he learns to love again...Smile

I loved the SR scene today...Day Dreaming
The way Riddhima placed her hand in the door and challenged Sid was amazing..
Hats off to Riddhima for even doing this...
OMG I was totally blushing when they touched because this was the first time she held his hand...Embarrassed

Loved the scene although it was a hatred filled one from Sid's side...LOL
Overall it was a good episode...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01nikita_88prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top