Armaan Made Me Cry Today...

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Armaan once again proved that he is a versatile actor and can make anyone cry from the heart...

I would like to clarify that I am a SR fan but still I adore Armaan and really pray he gets all the happiness in the world as he doesn't deserve this...
Again,he made me cry today when he broke down in front of Shashank...😭

KSG once again won my heart with his performance..👏
KSG is an actor who can make anyone cry..although its just a show but one can't help crying seeing his situation and I really hope he finds someone if not Riddhima who can teach him to love and live again...

Love you Armaan...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes agree KARAN SINGH GROVER is one versatile actor he has proved his mental once again that only laugh he can make you cry also.

AS far his happiness go i also want him to be happy but you being an SR fan ( dont know you will understand it or not ) that armaan happiness is Riddhima.

hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

armaan made me cry today the way he hugged shanky it was like if he was a baby crying for his dad to hold him and i agree karan is a very versatile actor that he has proved i luv him i hav been watching him from when he came in kasauti zindagi ki

rapunzel84 thumbnail
i agree...my heart went out to him...and to all those ppl who say his happiness lies only with ridhhima...yes maybe thts true...but sometimes u cant fight destiny...i wonder if something like this were to happen to someone in real life, where a person's true love got married to someone else, wud they still be asking him to not move on or ask him to accept the truth and find happiness elsewhere...anyways...
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to someone who feel that moving in life is easy for armaan then i cant say anything he will help riddhima to move on in life but he moving on cant digest
he lives for riddhima and that what he character is all about love a person till life exit.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Armaan once again proved that he is a versatile actor and can make anyone cry from the heart...

I would like to clarify that I am a SR fan but still I adore Armaan and really pray he gets all the happiness in the world as he doesn't deserve this...
Again,he made me cry today when he broke down in front of Shashank...😭

KSG once again won my heart with his performance..👏
KSG is an actor who can make anyone cry..although its just a show but one can't help crying seeing his situation and I really hope he finds someone if not Riddhima who can teach him to love and live again...

Love you Armaan...🤗

hey hun, its veryyyyyyyy sweet of u to make a post on KSG/Armaan...hats off to u... love it..absolutely..thank u very much, from the bottom of my heart..muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farzanairani

to someone who feel that moving in life is easy for armaan then i cant say anything he will help riddhima to move on in life but he moving on cant digest

he lives for riddhima and that what he character is all about love a person till life exit.

no..its never easy...but then armaan has never been the types to take the easy way out..thts y he is armaan...a character we all love...and by moving on, it doesnt mean u forget the person or the love u had for tht person...i agree he can never love anyone like ridhhima but i refuse to believe tht he can never love again...in my opinion u can never love 2 people with the same intensity and u should nt also...but tht doesnt mean u dont give urself a second chance at love or life...thts illogical...falling in love d 1st time is beautiful but vry vry few ppl get the chance to find love again...but everyone deserves tht chance...
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree he is indeed a brilliant actor!..and when he cries on screen its like he is really crying!..it breaks my heart when he is sad!..he was awesome today when he hugged shanky and cried his heart out 👏
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for saying that....it helps!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
I have to agree KSG was fabulous, you could totally feel Armaan's pain! You wanted to hug Armaan because its not nice at all to have your heart broken.