Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan stole the show today!!

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg friends todays episode 11th may was amaazing. Specially maan hahaha i died looking at maans angry look towards brij when grabbed his collar.

It was really funny when brij told maan to put get down and maan replies.

" agar nahi neeche rako toh?" waaah kya attitude hai yaar. His angry glare was the best.
Haha it was mean but funny when get regained her sense and told maan to leave her and maan just dropped her on the floor.OUCCCH! 😆

I loved the angry eye contact between geet and maan.

THE PRECAP!!!
the precap was the best part when brij tries hitting maan and he twists brijs hand back. Haaahha brij in your face he thinks he can scare anyone but not anymore.

What are ur views on maan and brij todays episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: xXRzmastiXx

Omg friends todays episode 11th may was amaazing. Specially maan hahaha i died looking at maans angry look towards brij when grabbed his collar.

" agar nahi neeche rako toh?" waaah kya attitude hai yaar. His angry glare was the best.
Haha it was mean but funny when get regained her sense and told maan to leave her and maan just dropped her on the floor.OUCCCH! 😆

THE PRECAP!!!
the precap was the best part when brij tries hitting maan and he twists brijs hand back. Haaahha brij in your face he thinks he can scare anyone but not anymore.

Simply loved it..I thnk B needs to know that there are other people who are not going to take this crap...while D was hesitant as he wanted to lure them with his plain jane looks and fake nature, M is strong and a true person, who will not tolerate any nonsense from B
Muneba thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xXRzmastiXx

THE PRECAP!!!

I agree with u.. every Episode that has Maan in It,that episode is the BEST!!!! I love his angry looks tooo :) hehehe Cant stop smiling whenever he comes on the screen :D
jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first scene and the precap were the only best scenes in the episode today. Maan/Gurmeet really rocked 👏in those scenes. I really can't wait for tom.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍omg omg omg i am loving this guy more and more , i was expecting this kind of reply form him aik tu angry young man maan and on that brij tries to mess up with him, oye hoye that's the spirit omg he just throw geet on floor ouccch and whooops that a little too much anyways, what an attitude, omg, jus timagine what will happen when he will fall in love with geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

omg i dont think so that he will turn into a mushy kind of regular lover boy he will be like i love geet so i will have her no matter whatever comes in my way☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well Brij needs to learn the ways to live and Maan will teach him, he will show him that masculinity is not shown just by torturing ppl, beating ladies around and horrifying that will broke your legs will cut your hands

Maan will not only help Geet wth his revenge but will make her Stand fr her rights not just outside but inisde in her house in front of all hypocrites

n woowww yesterday i thought sumthng like tht only,Maan was truly hilarious🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ashlesha:yeah it is funny indeed"neechay nahi rakhon tu-haha"🤣🤣go maan go and teach all the guys like brij a very good lesson🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow, Maan really rocks!  Gurmeet is doing fab job as Maan👏
poohluver thumbnail
Maan is amazinglyy HOT :O!
does anyone have the video link with the precap? I cant find the precap on youtube
Tomiko thumbnail

Does the fact that I always skip to the Maan parts make me obsessed?🤔

I love this guy!  Gurmeet pulls of the attitude very well!👏

As for Brij - time he was taken down a peg or two!