Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

xXRzmastiXx

Goldie

xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Omg friends todays episode 11th may was amaazing. Specially maan hahaha i died looking at maans angry look towards brij when grabbed his collar.

It was really funny when brij told maan to put get down and maan replies.

" agar nahi neeche rako toh?" waaah kya attitude hai yaar. His angry glare was the best.
Haha it was mean but funny when get regained her sense and told maan to leave her and maan just dropped her on the floor.OUCCCH! LOL

I loved the angry eye contact between geet and maan.

THE PRECAP!!!
the precap was the best part when brij tries hitting maan and he twists brijs hand back. Haaahha brij in your face he thinks he can scare anyone but not anymore.

What are ur views on maan and brij todays episode?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderareeSSWATISkripsyPrateeksh*angel94*jenny.pakiranisimplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulli..Apz..Chandani_CSofnaSunShine_A-Ms.Wildcherry-blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan stole the show today!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

Omg friends todays episode 11th may was amaazing. Specially maan hahaha i died looking at maans angry look towards brij when grabbed his collar.

" agar nahi neeche rako toh?" waaah kya attitude hai yaar. His angry glare was the best.
Haha it was mean but funny when get regained her sense and told maan to leave her and maan just dropped her on the floor.OUCCCH! LOL

THE PRECAP!!!
the precap was the best part when brij tries hitting maan and he twists brijs hand back. Haaahha brij in your face he thinks he can scare anyone but not anymore.

Simply loved it..I thnk B needs to know that there are other people who are not going to take this crap...while D was hesitant as he wanted to lure them with his plain jane looks and fake nature, M is strong and a true person, who will not tolerate any nonsense from B

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saatfansimplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Today MAAN rocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

THE PRECAP!!!

I agree with u.. every Episode that has Maan in It,that episode is the BEST!!!! I love his angry looks tooo :) hehehe Cant stop smiling whenever he comes on the screen :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicjenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_Chandani_C

jenny.

Goldie

jenny.

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
The first scene and the precap were the only best scenes in the episode today. Maan/Gurmeet really rocked Clapin those scenes. I really can't wait for tom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_Chandani_C

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingomg omg omg i am loving this guy more and more , i was expecting this kind of reply form him aik tu angry young man maan and on that brij tries to mess up with him, oye hoye that's the spirit omg he just throw geet on floor ouccch and whooops that a little too much anyways, what an attitude, omg, jus timagine what will happen when he will fall in love with geetBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

omg i dont think so that he will turn into a mushy kind of regular lover boy he will be like i love geet so i will have her no matter whatever comes in my wayBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

areesimplytoxicjenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_Chandani_C

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Well Brij needs to learn the ways to live and Maan will teach him, he will show him that masculinity is not shown just by torturing ppl, beating ladies around and horrifying that will broke your legs will cut your hands

Maan will not only help Geet wth his revenge but will make her Stand fr her rights not just outside but inisde in her house in front of all hypocrites

n woowww yesterday i thought sumthng like tht only,Maan was truly hilariousROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

areejenny.simplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_Chandani_C-Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ashlesha:yeah it is funny indeed"neechay nahi rakhon tu-haha"ROFLROFLgo maan go and teach all the guys like brij a very good lessonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mallu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top