Hi!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kmhfan4destiny

kmhfan4destiny

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Vanakkam! im new 2 tis forum. ive been watchin Thangam for the past few weeks and its reeeeeely AWSUM!! ClapClapClapSo i thought i would join tis forum 2 catch up on its discussions. Thangam irukirra ella seriala vida romba nalla irukkuClapClap. so, can i join?Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyrosesmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi!!" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Welcome to Thangam & Tamil section , kmhfan4destiny Smile ... Hope to see you in other sections too Wink ...

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum buddy..have a great time...please join in our disucssions alsoEmbarrassed

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Thangam Forum kmhfan4destiny. Can we call you Destiny? Romba longa irukku name. Please do join in the post discussions.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Weclome on board destiny..

Pleasure to have you in Thangam dicussions.. Do visit other sections too and share your views and opinions..

kmhfan4destiny

kmhfan4destiny

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Welcome to Thangam Forum kmhfan4destiny. Can we call you Destiny? Romba longa irukku name. Please do join in the post discussions.
sure!! or u can call me Krithika!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.