Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
since this is ekta serial we have to face this frustration
gaurimisha thumbnail
I'm going back to square one now...'No divorce' till it actually happens..its better this way than feeling so depressed just thinking otherwise๐Ÿ˜† Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
I don't know whether Divorce will happen or not as usual I'm๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†but I don't think I will blame saying this ekta shows as now we are seeing this in almost all show of separating the leads to gain TRP's but this show has crossed the limit of separating the leads pair wait tooo much๐Ÿ˜†
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG what the hell the divorce happens....
shit...
gaurimisha thumbnail
Leads are supposed to be separated but they reunite often as well on other shows...Zee shows specially show the leads r together...most of the times....dont know why PR shud be an exception...ArMan divorce goes completely against the title of the show...what Pavitra Rishta!!!!
Zee cnt force Ekta gm ๐Ÿ˜”
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Zee cnt force Ekta gm ๐Ÿ˜”

I hope Zee people get to read this๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: devashree_h

The dish TV info could be wrong, dont believe it so early. I am not beleiving.Pretty sure Ekta wont do it.She will not risk it.

i really hope nd want this info to be wrong..... but my experience with dishtv says it becomes true most of the times.....
 @gaurimisha, ya i also think they have not shoot divorce scene yet, but these info can comes too early .....
hope there will be change in future track and divorce not happen....
nd completely agree that PR completely spoiled ....the biggest problem with dis show is its stupid storyline....dont know who is the writer trying his best to ruin a beautiful lovestory.....
gaurimisha thumbnail
@ashiti:
yes,the info may be correct.
May be the info that CVs gave was just misinterpretated....Rasika's news is going on now...so what they may have meant to say,much to savita's disappointment,archana manav will separate ...savita showed us she doesnt want Archana to leave....against her will,archana will leave bcoz of wht may girishji say to her tomorrow...the dishtv people may mean this ...just put it up wrongly.

It doesnt sound logical that with rasika's news,they have said abt ArMan's divorce....rasika's news is currently happening in the show...n ArMan's is sort of future prediction.

If they know abt Arman divorce already...means they cud have said something abt the future of Rasika-Ajit plans...why say what is going on this week?

Lets see what happens...if archana decides to leave bcoz of girishji against savita's will,I'll understand the info was just a misquotation
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

@ashiti:

yes,the info may be correct.
May be the info that CVs gave was just misinterpretated....Rasika's news is going on now...so what they may have meant to say,much to savita's disappointment,archana manav will separate ...savita showed us she doesnt want Archana to leave....against her will,archana will leave bcoz of wht may girishji say to her tomorrow...the dishtv people may mean this ...just put it up wrongly.

It doesnt sound logical that with rasika's news,they have said abt ArMan's divorce....rasika's news is currently happening in the show...n ArMan's is sort of future prediction.

If they know abt Arman divorce already...means they cud have said something abt the future of Rasika-Ajit plans...why say what is going on this week?

Lets see what happens...if archana decides to leave bcoz of girishji against savita's will,I'll understand the info was just a misquotation

hope wat u are saying will be true nd i really want divorce not to be happen in future....