Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Yea right....Manav-shravani marriage will never take place.....

It'll be manav-archana yet again and this time with full bidaai for archu....all rituals n happiness n blessings

no... sorry i have no hopes 4 reunion...... only worst things can happens in dis show like archu marrying someone else 4 some illogical nd stupid reasons......i hope this should never happens....cos da thought is killing me....
tarantulla_p thumbnail
I can understand the disappointment of the fans of the (glimpse of) romance between Archana and Manav but it is hardly surprising that divorce does happen. All characters have been advocating it for soo long. Archana and Manav have been more apart than together. Clearly, their will to be together is just not there. Both of them have made the decision to seperate from the other - for whatever reasons. Now with the two protagonists not wanting to be in a relationship with the other, you cant have a relationship. I think their romance as of now has run its course.

However, I hope Archana makes a clean break and does not make herself a piece of the Deshmukh furniture after the divorce. That is the only way for the Deshmukhs to realize her worth and actually miss her. I hope they make Savita tell her - dont come back to this house,there is no place for you anymore (very gently) so she gets the idea. She really has very little self respect and its shocking how much she gives up for a non existent relationship. I hope there is a kind aunt or uncle in her life who takes her to a new town for a couple of months so Manav can figure out she is his priority and actually make an effort for her.

I am pretty sure Manav and Shravani wont last at all. I dont know if they will end up marrying and I am pretty sure that wont matter either. Shravani will be extremely overbearing on everyone around her and that will lead to Manav snapping.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another serial down the tube...CB and PR both are baaaaaad examples for families and marriages...

I am so turned off by Indian serials they all start out good and as it gets better they do something to mess it all up...Most ArMan fans are hopelessly romantic people they just want to see them together so they have their mind already preset....I am romantic too but not at the cost of self respect and dignity...this is 2010 and people need to be more assertive with their personal lives and marriages...

All 3 families are extremely disfunctional families, Karanjkars, Deshmukhs and Rasika's....Not yet on Satish's family as they have not played much big part...

Kools and TaranT I agree with both your posts...

devashree_h thumbnail
The dish TV info could be wrong, dont believe it so early. I am not beleiving.Pretty sure Ekta wont do it.She will not risk it.
sensodyne thumbnail

Why I'm not surprised that divorce is happening i know this was coming as i could expect more Ekta and channel people love showing us stupid thing happening rather than showing practical thing as its TRP which matter most.

For me this serial got spoiled when Manav and Archana never decided the fate of they relationship instead left they mothers to decide it and got completely worst when a rapist was made to marry a girl in spite of not being raped😑

devashree_h thumbnail
Actually the Dish TV info cannot be reliable people.So just calm down.πŸ˜†
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wait a minute....it says that the divorce will happen...but it doesn't say that they will forever separate.........nor does it say that Choo and manav will marry............................my hopes are still there! πŸ˜”
thnx devu πŸ˜† the eternal optimist πŸ€—
gaurimisha thumbnail
Thnx devu....some hope now.

Even I think they mustnt have  shot the Divorce sequence yet with sushant ill n all that...so how come this news is true.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is sooo disappointing πŸ˜” Why does it have to happen??😭