Pratigya

Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 20 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 152

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Originally posted by pritirays

Guys are we really that bad. I have always loved baba. We are not appreciating his lies here in this track. But no one said even the staunchest Pratigya supporter will say that baba doesnt make the show interesting. Good or bad I will be the first to stand up and say he makes this show what it is. But at the same time he is not right either. Priti you are right without Krishna there is no show. But hey as woman we feel bad for prats you know she is getting screwed here. Even though I love baba what can I do, he is forcing us to be mad at him woh apne hi pair mein koladi martha hai. Thumbs Down You know what they say you get angry at the one you love the most because they let you down. Cry

Agree Mirthula! I am hating the current track, but I am also hating the intense Krishna bashing going round! Angry These ppl have made the forum battlefield! Angry

Am I one of those who have let you down. I think the harshest thing I said was he was a dog, ok maybe i crossed the line there, but i did say stupid, idiot and moron, did those hurt you. but mostly i have been constructive in my criticism and tried to justify my point. i tried to dissect his actions and validate he is making a big mistake.

Ohk, I was not referring to you, I was referring to the ppl in the bashing threads in general! But saying 'dog' yaar...Ouch!
I can still not forget that if Pratigya is safe n alive its all becoz of Krishna! If not for him, that Angadwa dunno wht he might have done! Then all this self respect things n all would have gone into gutter! Our hero is paying for saving the heroine! Cry Such harsh words against him! Yaar even though we make fun of Pratigya, but we never use such langauge for her! Cry

i apologize for the dog bit. Aren't the best of us allowed to slip up. I let my disappointment get the better of me. Cry

Chill Mirthula! Its ok yaar! LOL
Its just that I don't like intense bashing battles! Nothing against you, you are my chai waala guruji! ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 20 (Page 145)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Ohk guys, am off to sleep! good night! Smile
good night Priti

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Guys are we really that bad. I have always loved baba. We are not appreciating his lies here in this track. But no one said even the staunchest Pratigya supporter will say that baba doesnt make the show interesting. Good or bad I will be the first to stand up and say he makes this show what it is. But at the same time he is not right either. Priti you are right without Krishna there is no show. But hey as woman we feel bad for prats you know she is getting screwed here. Even though I love baba what can I do, he is forcing us to be mad at him woh apne hi pair mein koladi martha hai. Thumbs Down You know what they say you get angry at the one you love the most because they let you down. Cry

Agree Mirthula! I am hating the current track, but I am also hating the intense Krishna bashing going round! Angry These ppl have made the forum battlefield! Angry

Am I one of those who have let you down. I think the harshest thing I said was he was a dog, ok maybe i crossed the line there, but i did say stupid, idiot and moron, did those hurt you. but mostly i have been constructive in my criticism and tried to justify my point. i tried to dissect his actions and validate he is making a big mistake.

Ohk, I was not referring to you, I was referring to the ppl in the bashing threads in general! But saying 'dog' yaar...Ouch!
I can still not forget that if Pratigya is safe n alive its all becoz of Krishna! If not for him, that Angadwa dunno wht he might have done! Then all this self respect things n all would have gone into gutter! Our hero is paying for saving the heroine! Cry Such harsh words against him! Yaar even though we make fun of Pratigya, but we never use such langauge for her! Cry

i apologize for the dog bit. Aren't the best of us allowed to slip up. I let my disappointment get the better of me. Cry

Its just that I don't like intense bashing battles! Nothing against you, you are my chai waala guruji! ROFL

guess what i was having chai in the morning. and my aunt was telling me to make it properly. I replied saying i am a chai guru. and i burst out laughing because i thought about you calling me that. my aunt was like what the fish is she laughing about. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Goodnight PritiSmile

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

guess what i was having chai in the morning. and my aunt was telling me to make it properly. I replied saying i am a chai guru. and i burst out laughing because i thought about you calling me that. my aunt was like what the fish is she laughing about. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nite priti. have behoodi dreams. Thumbs Up

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
5 pages Aaliyah we can kill this tonight right, just me and you

Post Reply New Post