SR- Two Hearts Beat as One! -one shot- Updated p1

Posted: 13 years ago

hey friends this is a sequel of my other one shot..in case you didn't read it yet here is the link:SR- You Are Mine -One Shot hope you guys like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

After almost one and half hour later..Sid is waiting in the car a bit irritated from the traffic jam..he honks the horn ..he was waiting so eagerly to get back home..it has only been less then two hours and he feels he already misses Rids..he sighs and smiles remembering the roller coaster ride of this whole day..

He has called Rids earlier to check upon her headache and ask her about what she wanted exactly from the restaurant..his smiles becomes wider as he recalls how sweet she was when she said to him:"jo tum order karlo..mai jante ho mujhai acha lagayga"

He still can't believe that finally he got what his heart longed for so long..finally he can start a new life with his beloved wife Rids..finally all the misunderstandings between them have vanished..finally he won he heart!..he is confident now that their bond from now on will only get stronger..and life would only get better..

Again he recalls her saying the four magical words:" siddhant I love you"..and his heart skips a beat..and he becomes more impatient..finally the traffic moves..and he sighs and drives a way

Finally he gets back home ..Sid rings the door bell but in vein!..he thinks that maybe Rids can't hear it ..maybe she dosed off again..so he tries to unlock the door with one hand while holding the food parcel in the other ..finally he succeeds..as he enters he notices that the lights were shut off and the whole apartment was lit by candle lights..and for a moment he thought that maybe the electricity went off..then he remembers that the bell did ring!..

Puzzled he enters and then he realizes the whole decoration!..the table was set with candles and some red roses were placed in the vase..fresh red roses petals were spread all over the place..red and white chiffons were decorating the windows and the arches..there was romantic music playing softly..that he didn't notice for a moment..the whole apartment was smelling good..

For some moments he stands in the middle of the hall..dazzled by the sight!..his mind confused ..how ?!when?!why?!..he breaths deeply..and walks toward the room looking for Rids when he notices a black suit laying on a sofa with a note attached to it 'wear me'!

Then it hits him!โ€ฆhis heart beats become faster and he becomes a bit breathless like he was running fast..does this mean what he thinks it means?!!..he takes the suit and walks toward the other room..
Nervously he puts the suit on..and put some perfume and brushes his hair with his hands..and looking at his own nervous reflection in the mirror..he tries to calm himself down..he breathes deeply several times..with a big smile on his face he rushes towards Rids room..

Rids was standing looking through the sliding glass door of the balcony..she saw Sid parking the car.. and she got a bit nervous and excited..she heard the door bell and she was waiting for him with anticipation

"Riddhima!"..and fro some moments he becomes at a complete loss!..he swallows hard as she slowly turns around to face him..her heart beat getting faster by each second ..she was fully dressed as a bride..in a beautiful dark red crushed velvet ghagra cholli ..she looked astonishingly beautiful...and he sighs deeply she looks so beautiful..he never saw her more beautiful then the way she looks tonight ..he thought

Rids couldn't look at him..she was feeling very shy and nervousโ€ฆand was trying hard to breath..he comes closer to her..he holds her both arms and says:" es le yeh tum nai mujae waha baija ..very clever!.. likin yeh sab !kaisai?"..he lets go of her waits for her to answer..she walks away slowly ..sits on the bed and says:."tumhari jane kai baad mainay Sue ko phone kia"
------------------------------------------------------------

(Flash back)

Immediately after Sid..leaves the building Rids calls Sue and explains to her that she needs her help..Sue gets overwhelmed and screams with happiness..she congratulates her ..and feels so relieved that finally everything would get normal for her beloved brother and his wife

Sue calls the rest of the gang ..soon Naina , Yuvi, JP, Jiggy and Sue come to rescue..with dozens of candles and red roses and some other stuffs

Rids opens the door and gets surprised that Sue brought the whole gang..and she feels embarrassed a bit ..she drags Sue to a corner:" yeh sab ko kyun laye ho"..Sue replies:" relax bhabi..yeh sab apni hai..yeh tu khush hai aur sojhtay hai kai tum dono ek bar phir sai ek nai shurat kar rahai ho"

She hugs Rids and says :"chalo tumai mai tyaar honai mai madat karlo ge.. aur baki yeh sab decoration karlegay"

"Congrats bhabhi"..Yuvi says and then continues in a mischievous voice:" yaha bhabhi keh sakta hu na" he winks..Naina hugs Rids and says: " I am so happy kai tum dono ab naraz nahi ho"..and both JP and Jiggy wish her the best too..Rids feels a sense of gratitude toward them and smilingly says:" thanks so much"

Sue says: "tum dono hall ko decorate karo"..pointing to JP and Jiggy.."aur tum dono bedroom ko" pointing to Naina and Yuvi then ahe adds:"mai bhabhi ko taiyaar karnay mai madat karoge"..

Rids goes with Sue to the other bed room to get ready..JP and Jiggy starts decorating the windows of the hall with the red chiffon they brought ..Naina says: "chalo hum bed room ko decorate karay"..both go to Rids bedroom ..once they are in Yuvi holds Naina's hand and pulls her closer..and says:" kaash aaj hamari be shadi hota aur tum mujsai naraaz hote ..aur mai tumko manani kai leyeh yeh sab kuch karta"..

Naina looks at his eyes and gets lost for a while..then she pushes him away shyly and says:"Yuvi behave your self.. humari paas time nahi hai mazaak knarnaika..chalo decorate shuro karay"..Yuvi says with a kiddish voice:" mai mazaag kab kar rahata?"..they start decorating the bed by throwing red roses petals all over it..and hang some white and red chiffon fabric all around the bed..and light red candles here and there ..after adding the final touches..they look at it with a pleased look ..Yuvi looks at Naina intensely and they both sigh.

Meanwhile Sue with Rids in the bed room Sue says:" aaj tum kuch nahi karoge ..main tumai makeup karoge" Rids smiles and nodsโ€ฆat the same time Sid calls to check on her and asks her what she wants..she tells him and hangs up..Sue looks at her bhabhi with affection and says:"oye hoye!.. jo tum order karlo..mai jante ho mujhai acha lagayga..kya baat hai!!"..they both giggles..

After she finishes her makeup she brings out her wedding dress and the jewelries..Rids look at her wedding dress with a sad look...her eyes become tearful...Sue feels her emotions..and holds her shoulder and says:" kya hua?"..she shakes her head..no one knows the reality about that fateful night when she tried insanely to commit suicide!..it would be very painful for her to wear this dress again!..some very bad memories are joined with this dress!...Sue being the smart girl she is senses something is wrong and she says:"acha tum kuch aur behn lao"..Rids tries not to cry..

"Yeh kaisa lagay ga"..there was a red beautiful crushed velvet ghagra choli that she bought long time ago and never wore even once..that she forgot all about it!..it had fine bronze embroideries..Sue said:"'this is beautiful"..and they both smile

It took them an hour to get Rids readyโ€ฆSue looking at Rids reflection in the mirror says:"mashaallah..bhabhi..tum tu bohut ziada kuhsurat lag rahi hu..bechara super boy ka aaj raat kya hoga" and she laughs..Rids smiles and punches her jokingly..

They get out of the room..seeing how they had transformed the hall!..Rids gets emotional and thanks them all..evreyone compliments her of how she was looking so beautiful ..Yuvi says: "wah! Sue..tum tu buhut expert nekli..humari shadi mai be Naina ko be tum tyaar krana "and he winks..Naina punches him jokingly..

After checking on everything they bid her goodbye hugging her wishing her all the
best and they went off before Sid comes and sees them..

(End of flash back)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sid becomes so emotional listening to her telling him she asked for his sisters and friends help!..there he was thinking how to make everything so special for her and here she was trying her best to make it all so beautiful for him..and he feels in owe for his sis and friends!

He comes closer to her holds her arms and pulls her up so she can faces him..she becomes so shy that she just couldn't look at him in the eyes..he smiles feeling her shyness..he holds her chin in his hand and lifts her face:"mere ankhon main dekho"..his husky voice was so full of passion that made her shake slowly she lifts up her eye..he smiles looking deeply into her eyes he says:" mai tum sai bhut pyaar karta ho"..she closes her eyes in affection and he leans forward and kisses her forehead..

And she hugs him becoming more breathless by each moment..he kisses her forehead this time brushing his lips and nose against it..and then gently removes her duppata then with a tender touch he removes her jewelry one by one each time placing a gentle kiss on that area.

Looking at her his eyes so full of passion..he murmurs her name and traces her face with his fingers tenderly.. followed by a gentle kiss!..around her forehead, eyes, nose ,chin and then down to her ears and neck !..she feels a shivering sensation along her spine and ticklish feeling in her tummy..her knees become so weak to carry her!.. he holds her closer so she won't fall!..

As he kisses her neck again..he unclips her hair gently stroking her backbone..and then slowly traces gentles sweet kisses from her neck until he reaches her ear he whispers:"I have waited for this for so long Riddhima"..and she trembles more!..he kisses her cheeks finally his lips reaches her parted lips..and he brushes his lips against them till she melts in his arms!..he was breathless and so was she!..and he kisses her deeper with so much passion..then he lifts her in his arms and lays her on the bed very tenderly..

As he comes down to be closer to her he looks at her and she does the same with so much passion and love!..tonight we will celebrate our love and our marriage!..and it seems so magical and so natural!.. that it couldn't have been any better..they both thought!..with an ecstatic smile on their flushed glowing faces..!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 2 am..Sid was looking down on Rids while she was sleeping so peacefully..he was laying beside her..his eyes were full of tender love..his head was resting on one of his hands..he can hear her breathing gently..he touchs her cheek gently with back of his hand caressing it softly ..she moans and moves her head towards him.. her movement makes a strand of her hair cover her face..he smiles and pushes the hair behind..then gently leans and kisses her cheek softly..

He was watching her for the past two hours.. he is too emotionally excited..he couldn't sleep while she dozed off in his arms just after their long passionate encounter..he was fighting an urge to kiss her beautiful mouth and wake her up..he wanted to talk to her and feel her again..but he didn't have the heart to disturb her..she was sleeping so peacefully like a little babyโ€ฆ

He slowly moves away from the bed and walks towards the balcony..he opens the sliding door very carefully trying not to make a sound..he stands there and looks up the sky..it was so clear..it was a moonless night..the stars were so bright filling the sky..he breaths deeply the fresh air..the candle lights in the room reflecting on his bare chest..Rids moves and murmurs something..he looks at her way for few moments smiles and looks up again..

Never in his wildest dreams he had thought that all his problems will come to an end this soon!..not after she signed the divorce papers!..never he had imagined that she loves him so deep the way he loves her!.. yesterday was a turning point in their relationship..and last night was a new beginning in their marital life..he thought

He sighs deeply as he recalls their passion full night..he knew that this was her first time so he tried to be very gentle so he won't hurt her in any ways..and she was a bit shy and hesitant in the beginning..but her emotions and love drove her closer to him..and then she finally let go of her shyness and tried to match up with him..she is so innocent yet so romantically passionate!..he affectionately thought with a tender smile..

He closes his eyes as he prays silently thanking God for this blissful life that He bestowed upon him..for being at last with the one that he loves the most..he knows that their lives from now on will be brighter yet it won't be all roses..

True there will be ups and downs..but now they both will be together to share them..true they will still have things that make them fight with each other ..but then again their love will make them sort out all the differences and overcome all the problems..because it's that kind of bond that makes them want to be there for each other..it's that kind of relationship that makes them try to make each other happy..

No doubt there will be few compromises from both sides.. but then their love is that kind of a precious connection that's worth it all..and above all it's the kind of a cause that's worth fighting for, and it will last for the rest of their lives..

His stream of thoughts come to a halt..when suddenly he feels Rids soft arms around his waist..hugging him from behind..he can feel her warmth through her silk night dress!..her face resting on his bare back almost reaching his shoulders.. her warm breath caress his bare flesh as she whispers in a sleepy voice:" kia hua, neend nahi ara ha hai?"..he sighs deeply and embraces her arms with his own and bends back so his rough cheek touches her soft cheek..and says:" nahi..lekin tum kyun jaag gaye"

She hums still in a sleepy tune and says:"'mere pait mai tora sa dard hai..lagta hai mujhai pook lag raha hai"..he gently laughs..and recalls that they didn't have dinner last night..he turns and faces her pulling her so she be so close to him like she is apart of him..bends his head back so he can look her in the eyes and she looks up with sleepy eyes..he says in a naughty voice:" ha! kal raat hum sab kuch bhol gaye!"..she feels embaressed..and burries her head in his chest..

He says:"mujhai be pook lag raha hai, likin aise book hai ju tere pasta nahi fill kargega" she looks up innocently and says: "tu kuch mai banalo" he laughs gently and hugs her embracing her tightly in his arms and pulling her up..and says in his husky voice:"mere choti se, pyari se, innocent Riddhima".and then he continues:"khani ka book nahi hai samjho yaar"..he laughs some more..she realizes what he meant..feels so shy and tries to escape his arms..he holds her tighter and says: "acha baba chalo behli kalegay"..he winks

Since she brought the food name he started to feel a bit hungry too..so he let go of her..she grabs her night robe but he holds it and shakes his head a mischievous look in his eyes and throws it away :"aisai he teek lag rahi ho" pointing to her sleeveless silk night dress..and then he puts his arms around her slim shoulders and she puts her arms around his waist as they go out of the bedroom ..

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
What an OS,Kaheela!!!
I will never come across Such an OS.๐Ÿค—
This Really needs a standing ovation from everyone.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I liked the Riddhima-Sue conversation also coz i want them both to interact more in real too.
I liked the way you include the whole gang on this auspicious moment of Siddhima's Life.
Dmg creatives need to read this.They will know what they have created.
Stupendofabalouslyfantastical OS.
I just want it to happen in real too.

Kaheela,You are really a gem of an writer.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ka7eela

hey friends this is a sequel of my other one shot..in case you didn't read it yet here is the link:SR- You Are Mine -One Shot hope you guys like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘you are raising the expectation of the fans and DMG may fail miserably, because they may not be able to show this sort of sensitivity let alone the sensuality.

Bahut khoob, agar yeh one shots ban huay toh issi ki wajah se hongay.๐Ÿ˜†

Fab One Shot on SR man!
I wish these kind of scenes come in DMG :)
I am glad we got a sequel

I enjoy your fics ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by JATINTHAKKAR

What an OS,Kaheela!!!

I will never come across Such an OS.๐Ÿค—

This Really needs a standing ovation from everyone.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I liked the Riddhima-Sue conversation also coz i want them both to interact more in real too.

I liked the way you include the whole gang on this auspicious moment of Siddhima's Life.

Dmg creatives need to read this.They will know what they have created.

Stupendofabalouslyfantastical OS.

I just want it to happen in real too.

</div>
<div>Kaheela,You are really a gem of an writer.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

awww thank you so much for you sweet words!๐Ÿ˜ณ..and for your appreciation๐Ÿ˜ƒand encouraging support!.. ๐Ÿค—Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mars35913062

๐Ÿ‘<font color="#993300">you are raising the expectation of the fans and DMG may fail miserably, because they may not be able to show this sort of sensitivity let alone the sensuality.</font>

<font color="#993300">Bahut khoob, agar yeh one shots ban huay toh issi ki wajah se hongay.</font>๐Ÿ˜†

thank you for dropping by dear๐Ÿ˜ณ..and for liking my simply written one Shots!..i really appreciate your sweet words๐Ÿ˜ณ...this is what makes me wanna continue writing.. ๐Ÿค—

@Loyal_KaShian.. thanks for liking it..so sweet of you๐Ÿค—

@Lennie..thanks allot ๐Ÿค—
hi

thanks for writing the sequel

loved it,

wish we get such scenes in dmg between SR soon

keep it up

norzar
Kaheela, you always make my day ๐Ÿค—

Just before reading your post I read the article stating that Ridz will walk out of Sid'd home ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Just when I thought things'll be OK the CVs had to do this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

After that I read your post and man it did make me feel good. Wish they could show something like this. ๐Ÿ˜Š This is what I say everytime after I read your posts, "kaash ke aisa hota" ๐Ÿ˜Š

You'd better continue with your story telling dear. I am sure many of us will get a relief to read your fan fic than watch that crappy show.