CID

ACP PRADYUMAN GIRAFTAAR

Poll Question: Did u like the episode ACP PRADYUMAN GIRAFTAAR?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [62.50%]
3 [18.75%]
3 [18.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

I would say MIXED Reaction

Reasons:

I liked the way the promos and the first few scenes managed to create interest among the viewers....the emotional aspect of the episode was well shown.

Some say that the scene where daya asks Salunke if there is a way to bring back ACP was the most sensless scene of the episode..but i guess , daya said that just for the sake of saying..I mean he knew that ACP was alive.rather it was stupid of Fredricks and Vivek to do what they were doing...

the episode had some very good performances..with special mention of Adi Sir, daya sir...

but the plot was weak..it was kind of stupid. The episode ended with many unanswerd questions...

Whats ur take?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ACP PRADYUMAN GIRAFTAAR" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Oh...you were not a member when that was aired...I have poured out all my feelings here. I don't want to go thru it.

See - They started off well with zehreelee laashein and totally messed up what could have been a memorable episode and could have given much much more scope for our trio to perform.

In the end, they wanted to show ACP Pradyuman as some kind of 'superman' who knows everything and controls everything and who can lie down in a Forensic lab without people like Freddie even suspecting that he is alive. Absolute crap.

The false shooting of ACP by Abhijeet was not necessary at all. Without that, the episode would have been more realistic and would have touched our hearts.

Leave it....I have moved on. Don't want to think about or watch this episode again. My answer is a big 'NO'.

Edited by visrom - 11 May 2010 at 2:18am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged

This was my reaction immediately after I saw the case

You can see I was very happy. However now after I heard other opinions and impressions, I agree the plot was weak, wafer thin plot, got really silly at times. However the way it was shot made it interesting for me, it was a roller-coaster ride. I had no problems with the fact that whatever Daya-Abhi did was with ACP's consent. That case also made me realize how important Vivek had already become in my mind and I was not even aware. I can watch this case multiple number of times, I will go for a YES. Special mention about the promo, it was film on its own, Abhi Sir best hain best.

This is one of the rare occasion where @visrom and I have totally opposite views.

Edited by prabha. - 11 May 2010 at 2:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Special mention about the promo, it was film on its own, Abhi Sir best hain best.

The promo you are mentioning is that of the previous episode 'Zehreelee Laashein'. Lovely promo...worth recording just to see Aditya's acting.

Originally posted by prabha.

This is one of the rare occasion where @visrom and I have totally opposite views.

This happens...we cannot agree on each and everything isn't it??? Big smile

(Sorry, formatting is misbehaving)

Edited by visrom - 11 May 2010 at 6:09am

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@prabha di same here...the first time i saw the episode, i was really happy..i would say i liked it..My parents found it stupid but then i somehow was fond of the episode..

But later, when i joined this forum, somewhere i read Visrom's comments and that made me look back at the episode in a different angle..realised, that the episode was not that good.but even today, i like watching the episode...Smile 

..and of course, i loved the promo..i still have it in my cell and comp.LOL

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged

@visrom  It's the promo where Abhi Sir is alone, breaks a Vase, saying - aisa ho hi nahin sakta woh aise kar hi nahin sakte. You even sent me a link of a video which was few seconds longer than what was shown on SONY. Brilliant promo. I never missed it a single time when it was shown on TV. Adi Sir is a brilliant actor, give him smallest of opportunities and he performs like a dream. Love him, just love him. As I am typing I can see the promo in front of my eyes.

Edited by prabha. - 11 May 2010 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikavisrom

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I liked that case

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I really like that episode, espacially because of our trio. though the plot was weak, but what an amazing performance!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top