Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

It takes a long time to speak in Hindi or Bangla fluently to a western but easterns doesn't take time tolearn the languagesso longer. Because thespeaking style ofeastern and western is very different.
</div>
<div>Because of this reason Katrina can't speak the language fluently. It may take more time for her tospeakthe language easily.

Are u kidding.Confused
I am sure Katrina has own teacher who gives her lessons.
I have seen alot of people who lives in westerns but does speak hindi very well, and those doesnt have teacher from past 8 years.

The important in learning a language is giving it importancy. Sometimes I feels she shame of talking in hindi, I mean no one would laugh at her if atleast she try to speak in hindi.

Edited by Debo_afg - 11 May 2010 at 7:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media laughs at Katrina (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

It takes a long time to speak in Hindi or Bangla fluently to a western but easterns doesn't take time tolearn the languagesso longer. Because thespeaking style ofeastern and western is very different.
</div>
<div>Because of this reason Katrina can't speak the language fluently. It may take more time for her tospeakthe language easily.

Are u kidding.Confused
I have seen alot of people who lives in westerns but does speak hindi very well, and those doesnt have teacher from past 8 years.

The important in learning a language is giving it importancy. Sometimes I feels she shame of talking in hindi, I mean no one would laugh at her if atleast she try to speak in hindi.

I'm not kidding. I'm serious.
And are you telling about those people who are eastern by birth but stay in western country?Confused

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Media is doing all this just becasue the producers, directors adn KAtrina has made Rajneeti out to be only in mews for Katrina's HIndi.Confused

I am sure the movie will have much more to it than a hindi movie actress speaking in hindiLOL. The movie has such a huge talent acting wise but they all are being ignored by Prakash Jha for the commercial success of KAtrina. This worries me. Till now Prakash Jha has stood by his vision but here I can see the change in him.

He is so desperate to get his movie in the news that he talks about getting NAtional awards for Ranbir and KAtrina....he has never done that and both times Ajay got National awards.

So my point is why blame media when you are the only one saying over and over again - KAtrina has hour long speech in tru hindi, katrina says that seh knows more difficult hindi words than Arjun Ramphal, one day KAt is saying she based her character on Priyanka Gandhi the next day it is on Sonia Gandhi....WHAT ABOUT - Nana, Ajay, Manoj? Great talent.

Is Rajneeti about Ranbir-KAtrina's chemistry and KAtrina's hindi?

If it is then I am sure it is not going to work. Prakash Jha is disappointing me by falling into the trap of cashing on a successful PAir.....sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

qwww

IF-Dazzler

qwww

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
This film has been marketed heavily on Katrina speaking fluent hindi and she dubbing for it again and again when she couldnt take her vacation due to the volcanic ash so why blame the media now?
Its all part of the package.
This film has a huge ensemble cast I am really wondering how much time is spent on the romance bit. Going by the promos its mostly about love and betrayal. Mr Jha has stalwarts like Naseruddin Shah and Nana Patekar  - what sort of role do they have ? 

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

</div>

Are u kidding.Confused

Andare youtelling about those people who are eastern by birth but stay in western country?Confused

Yeh, Most of them are not even Indian, but they speak hindi better then Katrina.

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged

</div>

Are u kidding.Confused

And are you telling about those people who are eastern by birth but stay in western country?Confused

Yeh, Most of them are not even Indian, but they speak hindi better then Katrina.
That can be happen.Smile

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
More than 9 yrs in India...and you still can't loose your accent...kidding...

Just a name for you - TOM ALTER. Tom Alter

A total white man came to india , worked in bollywood movies, works in drama and speaks HINDI in a much better way then Indian.

It's just in the thought......

But my problem is not this my problem is why they are making RAJNEETI all about KAtrina's hinglish and her romance with Ranbir.....

I am hurt by Prakash Jha....this is th emovie that I am not going to watch till I get all reviews....

Edited by lovanika - 11 May 2010 at 8:56am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top