Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor

poor thing, but seriously to be an indian actress u need to know fluent hindi!
Correct said.๐Ÿ˜› No offence please, but I want to say that she needn't act in Bollywood if she can't speak Hindi properly.๐Ÿฅฑ It's beeter for her to go in Hollywood and act with Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovanika

More than 9 yrs in India...and you still can't loose your accent...kidding...

Just a name for you - TOM ALTER. Tom Alter

A total white man came to india , worked in bollywood movies, works in drama and speaks HINDI in a much better way then Indian.

It's just in the thought......

But my problem is not this my problem is why they are making RAJNEETI all about KAtrina's hinglish and her romance with Ranbir.....

I am hurt by Prakash Jha....this is th emovie that I am not going to watch till I get all reviews....
WOWWW, i have seen him, he is very fluent, it doesn't seem like he is a gora
Originally posted by nkapoor

how random??????????????? y r people up for insulting hrithik for no reason
We just said our opinion.๐Ÿ˜Š
Forget her accent, or her inability to speak Hindi properly. How long does it take to learn to move ones facial muscles a li'l bit? Honestly, seven years ain't enough?!
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

We just said our opinion.๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE
yeh i guess
Katrina is slowly improving. She was really good in New York plus there seems to be an immense change in her acting by looking at the Rajneeti promos.
It takes for us only 2 sec to come here and criticize someone for their accent and that they cant speak hindi fluently....

Before criticizing someone for their accent and making of the person because she cant talk a language fluently we should look at us self first and then make fun of others....

It is completly easy for us Indians who lives in the USA or in the UK to make fun of others accent because we can speak fluent english BUT speaking fluent english is not so tuff the language is an international language and everyone can learn it easily but the real challenge is to learn to speak languages which we completly do not have any experience of or languages which we dont know anything about like for example chinese, hindi, parsi, french, arabic etc.... learning these languages is not easy but very tuff getting the right accent is not easy which we think it is just because its our mother tongue or because we have learned the language since we was a kid....

my mother tongue is Farsi/Parsi.. I have watched Indian movies from i was very small so i completly understand the language and I can speak it too but I CANT SPEAK IT FLUENT AT ALL.. and so cant other Afghans its something else to just could say hello how are u, thank u, or could say filmi hindi dialogues etc... in hindi and its something else to could speak fluent hindi with the right accent....

same goes for Katrina she has not speaked the language from she was a kid, she didnt see any indian movies in her childhood so how can u expect that she should speak fluent hindi... she learned hindi in India and she can speak hindi now but she cant speak it fluent she is working very hard and soon she will speak fluent hindi i am sure...

Its easy to make fun of others and say oh its a shame they cant speak fluent hindi when they have been in India for 7 years but if its so then is it not a shame that all Indians CANT write hindi like almost everyone from the youth who is Indien and who lives abroad CANT write hindi now is that not more shameful? also we have indians abroad who cant speak hindi so its easy to make fun of others but actually when we self learns a completly new language then we see how hard it is because it takes time to speak a language fluently...

Katrina's hindi has become better and better with every movie.... and now with Raajneeti she shocked so many with her hindi she has improved a lot and soon she will speak fluent hindi too...

Also get the facts right Katrina has NOT said her role is inspired by Sonia Gandhi haha thats what she has been saying in so many interviews but some here says that she has said its been inspired by sonia gandhi which she completly havent said๐Ÿ˜† also she havent said that her role is inspired by Priyanka Gandhi she said she has studied Priyanka Gandhi's body language and now thats something completly else๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
i have friends who learn french 1 hour,  2 -  3 days a week, and after 3 years omg they were so good at it... the accent everything :D

Originally posted by lovanika

Media is doing all this just becasue the producers, directors adn KAtrina has made Rajneeti out to be only in mews for Katrina's HIndi.๐Ÿ˜•

I am sure the movie will have much more to it than a hindi movie actress speaking in hindi๐Ÿ˜†. The movie has such a huge talent acting wise but they all are being ignored by Prakash Jha for the commercial success of KAtrina. This worries me. Till now Prakash Jha has stood by his vision but here I can see the change in him.

He is so desperate to get his movie in the news that he talks about getting NAtional awards for Ranbir and KAtrina....he has never done that and both times Ajay got National awards.

So my point is why blame media when you are the only one saying over and over again - KAtrina has hour long speech in tru hindi, katrina says that seh knows more difficult hindi words than Arjun Ramphal, one day KAt is saying she based her character on Priyanka Gandhi the next day it is on Sonia Gandhi....WHAT ABOUT - Nana, Ajay, Manoj? Great talent.

Is Rajneeti about Ranbir-KAtrina's chemistry and KAtrina's hindi?

If it is then I am sure it is not going to work. Prakash Jha is disappointing me by falling into the trap of cashing on a successful PAir.....sorry

Amen to that.

Its a shame to see Prakash Jha falling for the trap of getting your movie talked about for all wrong reason.

There are so many strong actors in the movie who at this point of time have been completely overlooked- Naserudhin Shah, Manoj Bajpai and the actor who acted with Jha's last 2 movies AJ.

At the moment its all about Ranbir & Katrina and her Hindi.
If I may say so...I have learned Thai language as I have wroked in Thailand and the after coming to USA I am learning Spanish....

When I speak Thai I have Thai accent and while Spanish I have spanish....you have to make an effort that is so true....