Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I like this Drama!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm starting to like this drama! I didn't think that Gurmeet could look so hot!
 I hope story gets more interesting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.beintehaa.Chandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like this Drama!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Glad your liking it! Im loving this show too...
I like both the main lead guys .. Abhinav (Dev) and Gurmeet (Maan).  They are both amazing and talented and not to mention our cute Dhrashti!!! Geet has an amazing cast. Im hoping this show continues to do great like it is right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hey guys I'm starting to like this drama! I didn't think that Gurmeet could look so hot!
 I hope story gets more interesting!

welcome to the clubLOL
i had no idea too that Gurmeet could so damn hot yaar...Embarrassed....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentChandani_C

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guys....Im also a big fan of Gurmeet!!! Im usually a silent member of the forum but things are getting sooo heated up with Gurmeet now that I had to comment haha! I totally loveeeeeeeee his various personality characteristics!! especially the ones we saw today. I loved the way he looked at Brij when he grabbed his collar..I think he's gonna watch Geet get burned with burning coal and maybe will DO SOMETHING! This soap is getting really interesting now! and you know what else, after seeing Maan's Sign , and his whole first name, Maan Singh Khurrana...I swear he has to be related to Dev..like a younger brother or something! this definitely ties it..but the odd thing is that it doesnt CLICK with anyone else in the soap..like after Maan brought the property papers to the house, I mean his family didnt see the name resemblance? Weird...What do you guys think?

eminentChandani_C

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
me too! I LOVE THIS SHOW <3 and GURMEET AND DRASHTI

eminentChandani_C

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yeah i wonder if he's suppose to be related to dev...
I thinnk Dev is hot too! But I'm still trying to get over the fact that gurmeet can look so hot! Especially in today's episode! Can't wait to see more of the mystery Maan hotness! lol

-CUTE-

Goldie

-CUTE-

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
me too

now im only waiting 4 maan n geet 2 get 2gether.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yeah I wonder how they will end up together?, and how their going to fall for each other!!! excited about that! Can't wait! Maan was sizzling today !!!! Geet and Maan will make a great couple!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.