Chat Clubs

|*|Abusers #23||invites.only|*| la dee daa (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I saw! =( it was sad to see him walking away from Gunjan. but i don't really know who to support in this..it is Samrat's fault for pushing her to do the film in the first place. and it's not as bad as he makes it..he's just being paranoid about the news reports and stuff..it's common.

Mayank+Nupur = true love. they show so many shades of love with these two!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*|Abusers #23||invites.only|*| la dee daa (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

See Gul I am not mean! I can never be mean! I said yes! Haha Miz was like Jiz you know just write AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEH and a couple of ROFLROFL and you are good to go!

ROFL

that's why i'm laughing more!ROFL cuz you actually wrote as she said it "write a couple of AWWEEEEEH!s and your good to go" ROFL

i never said your mean..i said your too nice and you NEED to be more mean. LOL

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I saw! =( it was sad to see him walking away from Gunjan. but i don't really know who to support in this..it is Samrat's fault for pushing her to do the film in the first place. and it's not as bad as he makes it..he's just being paranoid about the news reports and stuff..it's common.

Mayank+Nupur = true love. they show so many shades of love with these two!

I am not siding. I mean Samrat is right in his place and Gunjan is right in her place.

Samrat has always had the problem, fear, insecurities since he was younger. His parents divorce. So his reactions are totally justified.

Gunjan is right because Samrat pushed her to explore the outside world as Gunjan but not as Chashmish. So she is right as well.

I get confused watching Mayank and Nupur so I can't comment! Confused

isomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

OHH! in mayank and nupur's case..i totally side with nupur on this one.

mayank thought she was pregnant! Angry how could he just assume that she would take that big of a step without talking to him first?! thinking about her pregnancy..the idiot forgot to go to his interview..so he didn't get the job. he can't blame that on nupur! and plus..he should've been happy that his wife got the job..but NOO! he was mad about it! Angry

there..i took it all out. LOL

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

See Gul I am not mean! I can never be mean! I said yes! Haha Miz was like Jiz you know just write AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEH and a couple of ROFLROFL and you are good to go!

ROFL

that's why i'm laughing more!ROFL cuz you actually wrote as she said it "write a couple of AWWEEEEEH!s and your good to go" ROFL

i never said your mean..i said your too nice and you NEED to be more mean. LOL

I mean I am too nice! ROFL

Haha what can I do? ROFL I don't know how to reply to MayUr topics! Confused ROFL

isomers

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

OHH! in mayank and nupur's case..i totally side with nupur on this one.

mayank thought she was pregnant! Angry how could he just assume that she would take that big of a step without talking to him first?! thinking about her pregnancy..the idiot forgot to go to his interview..so he didn't get the job. he can't blame that on nupur! and plus..he should've been happy that his wife got the job..but NOO! he was mad about it! Angry

there..i took it all out. LOL

PREGNANT? He thought WHAT?! WTF is that? Seriously? OMG! I need to catch up with MJHT! I haven't been watching it for a while! Confused Are you serious? He misses his interview and then he blames Nupur? What a dungar! Angry

isomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
you just have to reply by stating that "MayUr are the MOST adorable and amazing couple on this planet!(other than Premeer and ShaNak)"

ROFLROFL

..-Jia-..

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

PREGNANT? He thought WHAT?! WTF is that? Seriously? OMG! I need to catch up with MJHT! I haven't been watching it for a while! Confused Are you serious? He misses his interview and then he blames Nupur? What a dungar! Angry

I know!Angry mayank is a total dungar!

poor guy..it must've crushed his stupid male ego when he found out that nupur got the job that he wanted. LOL

..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top