Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
geet hand moved
http://www.youtube.com/user/D3s1gUrl2010a#p/u/4/tJVZs-ZHq-0
3:25 look closely.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did you guys Notice?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poohluver

poohluver

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
LOL yaa i noticed that too!
poor girl probably got tired Tongue

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
yeah i too noticed

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
HAHA..same here..just rewatched it..probably was a long scene HAHA! but who wouldnt love being in Gurmeet's arms for that long HAHA!..BUT OMG! um...you know what I was thinking? After watching that burning coal part..what if that's Maan's hand? Cuz you know how he 'touched' her..so maybe the punishment is burning his hand..but then after watching it a million times, why would geet's parents be THAT distressed if Maan got burned..so its probably Geet's hand..CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.