ArSh OneShots: MESSAGE pg 23!!! URGENT

Sneak. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,
I became inspired by the many active members on the DMG side who create amazing One Shots about AR, and thought why dont I try it myself.
So basically, I will be creating various One Shots on AR...probably mostly ArSh..and if you see a resembelence from various Bollywood movies, then thats cool because I watch so many Bollywood movies they also inspire and I may lift some scenes from movies to recreate them and adapt them  to make it into an ArSh one shot. So please be kind ...it's my first try.

Thanks x

Dhokha - Page 1

Jaaniye: Last Part of Dhokha - Page 6
Mora Piya Part 1- Page 10

Milenge Milenge Teaser : Page 15

Mora Piya Ending- Page 16

The Perfect Breakfast: Full Part

Jab Hum Mile Part 1- Page 16

Jab Hum Mile Part 2 - Page 18

Jab Hum Mile Last Part - Page 18

Milenge Milenge Part 2- Page 19

Milenge Milenge Part 3: Shilpa's Kahaani - Page 20

Coming Up
Part 3 of Milenge Milenge
Edited by Sneak. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneak. thumbnail

The basics:

Armaan & Riddhima: Status - Married.

Rahul & Muskaan: Status - Married & Also AR's Best Friends.

Armaan & Rahul - highly established business partners.

Riddhima & Muskaan - own worldwide Fashion company.

Dhokha

It's 8am, Riddhima slowly rises from her bed to find a large ray of bright light hitting the tiled bedroom floor of her & Armaan's penthouse. Their bhai (maid) has left a fresh cup of coffee on the balcony of her room. Riddhima steps out of her white silk bed sheets and she gets a small shiver as the balls of her feet touch the cold white tiled floor. Sliding on her emerald green silk gown she glides outside to find that yet again Mumbai is shining brightly. She picks up her coffee and hears the soothing sound of the nearby sea.

Suddenly her eyes are attracted to the Mumbai Times on the table which her bhai had left there, "Oh that's odd, I don't even read the paper in the morning so what's it doing here?" Before she removes it, a headline on the front page in the right hand corner catches her eye, it reads:

'The suave and smooth-talking Armaan Malik caught red handed'

A burst of confusion goes through Riddhima's mind "Armaan...Red..Handed, how is that possible when he and Rahul had gone to Delhi for a business meeting?" She is about to open the first page when her bhai comes in with her fruit. "Good Morning madam, I've got your fresh fruit and juice here, you go get freshened up and I'll set it up for you". Riddhima, with a look of utter confusion, broke a smile for her bhai whom she respected alot, for she had been with Riddhima since her parents divorce. She strides towards the bathroom, she steps into the shower, turns the nozzle slowly counter clockwise and outs come freezing cold water, but to Riddhima's amazement it does not affect her, she is over done with worry, "What's Armaan done now?" She thinks.

She steps out of the shower, changes and brushes her teeth. Even though when she woke up her hair still glistened in the sun and was poker straight with a slight natural wave to it, she still found it necessary to brush through it.

She ponders over to the balcony dressed in an ivory linen dress due to the scorching hot weather. There she notices her bhai, Maani, has gone. She flicks open the paper in a hurried manner, she is frivolously turning each page looking for evidence of Armaan's alleged infidelity. She finds nothing. A sigh of relief is soon to escape when she hits page 21 to find size pictures, each covering half a page of the newspaper. These immensely coloured images show Armaan and this brunette kissing on a bench in Delhi....

Riddhima's Heart Stopped.

Her morning has just come to an abrupt end. The sun slowly moved it's rays onto the next set of building and her penthouse filled up with shadows of the now gone Sun. Riddhima is horrified at what she sees in front of her. "Ar--maan...? Arma....an? "Yeh kaise, ....what...I don't understand"..."Mere saath, yeh.....Armaan?"

Her mental state goes from confused to fury within seconds. She shuts the newspaper and leaves her fruit sitting idle in the sun.

20 Minutes have passed and Riddhima is roaming around the room waiting for Armaan to return.

He left for Delhi with Rahul 2 weeks ago due to an urgent meeting. They both own a large international business which meant them going to Delhi was very important. Armaan is expected back today.

Riddhima's Blackberry sounds a tune signalling a text message. Riddhima picks it up and opens a message from Muskaan, it reads...

"Hey Baby, guess who just walked through the door?? Rahul!! I wasnt expecting him for another few hours. Armaan back yet? Oh my gosh, i'm so happy...it's been two whole weeks!!  Love you Muskii x"

"Rahul has returned, so wheres Armaan? He's got some serious explaining to do"
She wondered around the room for another half an hour, pacing from one corner to the next. She was sick of waiting, so she decided to change her clothes, she went into her wardrobe, and returned in a blue tank top, shorts and a light cardigan. Her tank top skimmed past her slim figure and her short, shorts outlined her toned legs and thighs, any guy would fall flat after seeing her like that. But she was far from in the mood for flattery, of any kind. She picked up the newspaper, rolled it up and literally shoved it in her back pocket.

"Mujhe nai pata yeh Armaan kab tak aayega! Hadh hogi hain"

She hears footsteps, she turns to see her bedroom door wide open with a muscular, toned and well-physiqued male standing in her bedroom. His dark brown/greyish eyes gleaming at her beautiful face, and figure! He was wearing smart trousers and a white shirt half buttoned so that his muscular chest was on show, no doubt it needed to be! His suit jacket hung loosely in his arms as he placed his luggage on the floor. He stood with arms outstretched and spoke "Baby!! IM BACK!" Riddhima stood still, no fake smile, her face was still. Therefore he walks over to her, his tall, chiselled physique stands tall in front of her, any girl would swoon at the sight of him, but after 2 years of marriage, and a passionate one at that, Riddhima stood her ground. He notices her expression.

"What's wrong baby?"
She turns and begins to walk, he holds her arm back like he used before he left for his trip. She shuts her eyes in pain as small droplets sink down her face. He pulls her towards him, noticing the tears he reaches out to touch her delicate face, when suddenly Riddhima reaches for her back pockets, and shoves the newspaper in Armaan's hand...

She frees herself from his grasp. Walks out of the room. Leaving a surprised and anxious Armaan with a rolled up newspaper. He, with a smirk on his face, thinking "Oh, shes only upset because I was away" opens up the paper to see 6 revealing pictures of his antics whilst in Delhi. He drops the paper, in shock runs after Riddhima, who by now has reached the kitchen.
She sees him coming and the first words that come out of her mouth are "Don't you dare. Don't you so much as touch me". Her stern and forthcoming words pierce him like a knife, he stands still. But cannot for too long as she turns to walk away, he grabs her arm and she is fighting for freedom of his grasp when he pushes her against the wall. Her slim body hits the hard wall with a sounding 'thud', he, with his forceful masculine body, overpowers her. She sinks into him. He, with wet eyes, looks at her face, which is now facing downwards as she cannot even meet him eye to eye, and mutters "Please, look at me"...."Riddhima" he says in his velvet voice which she always surrendered to...however, this time she does not look at him.

His wet eyes lead into flowing tears which, one by one drop onto her hair.

"I can explain"...

To be continued.

So!! What do you guys think??

Please let me know. Its my first one remember!

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Great writing! Please continue soon and PM me. Thanks. :)
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Exelent
pls continue soon
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Daymn. This is intense!
Do write more, I really liked it 😊
PM me once you've updated!

Also, you might be asked to publish this in the FF section, since it would be most appropriate if you did do it there.
Sneak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

its fantastic continue soon 😊

Thanks!! Will do. I'll PM you x
Sneak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Great writing! Please continue soon and PM me. Thanks. :)

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

Will do, i'll add you to the list.

xx
Sneak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

Daymn. This is intense!
Do write more, I really liked it 😊
PM me once you've updated!

Also, you might be asked to publish this in the FF section, since it would be most appropriate if you did do it there.

Aha! Thanks :D Thats really sweet! Glad everyone liked it!

Yep, will do...okay thanks for that :D xx
Sneak. thumbnail

@vruls  & @indianamerican

Thanks, really glad you all liked it!

Will return with some more! :D xx
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is excellent...please continue ASAP!!!👏