Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oh wow...todays geet was too good...and the best part of todays show [apart frm geet knowing the truth ofcourse]....we got to see a soft side of maan...wen geet fainted although maan was irritated...but the way he sed suniye..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..was sooooo....cute....he really lukd worried abt geet...even when that munshi ji sed that they shd leave geet on her own..he didnt agree.(means he's not completely against women)..and i cant understand whats wrong wid geet's family membrs...jeez they shd learn smthng frm maan who helpd a stranger...n geet being their own daughtrShocked but they care abt their izzat more...Angryshameless ppl........anyway lookin forward to see more sides of maan..Embarrassed..

Edited by sweet_chilly - 10 May 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderaasthadkripsyjenny.iceprincess101pakiranisimplytoxicChandani_CSofnaSunShine_Apyar-ishksallu_loverRonaldoLover7ChillMaarYaarblessing-beauty-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aww....maan's caring side shown today.." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
he even said that he is not that mean to leave her alone like that..he is too gentle...and the way he was looking at geet when chennais mom said she was married and all

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

he even said that he is not that mean to leave her alone like that..he is too gentle...and the way he was looking at geet when chennais mom said she was married and all

ya...i thought i saw a dissapointed xpression on his face wen he came to know she was married...or was it my imagination?EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadSofna

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Lol its not disappointment look, it was more to do with shock ............

Ya its gud to see a loving and caring side of maan , today was Maans day

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

ya...i thought i saw a dissapointed xpression on his face wen he came to know she was married...or was it my imagination?EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
haha same ...maybe he was like damn she is takenLOL

Edited by -Suneshine- - 10 May 2010 at 1:16pm

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Do geet atleast know the marriage was fake.

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I Just LOVE TODAY'S EPISODE!!!   Heart

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Nope, I'm going to believe it was dissapointment!EmbarrassedLOL

It was really nice to see that however many he times he goes on about hating women, at least he doesn't raise his hand on women (Kush seekh Brij!) and is decent enough not to leave her lying in the middle of a field.

Now, we just need to work out a way for him to actually smile at her!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top