P4RC#2(CL)Pg100Rajeev+DDLJ+SalmanSonali+Wahi-Kriti (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 102

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P4RC#2(CL)Pg100Rajeev+DDLJ+SalmanSonali+Wahi-Kriti (Page 100)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*Armu4eva-Swetha-Aurna_STharshita_sahni....vula_kv....-Farrah-AishuHiBawarilola610-Gaganjot-bairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-monty22-Aysha--Ursh-nikita_88OliveWellingtonserendipity.AS..-Fatima--Harshu-Sunshine Girl

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
reserve i'll edit tomorrow right now gng to make dinner :(

prerna4rishav

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Wahiii & KarTika OMGGG Blushing

Dabba changing time BRB :P

BACK LOL

AWESOMEEE update Guddooo Embarrassed

Friends sigs r AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!! Blending & colouring r superb esp on this one http://i.imgur.com/0wSzs.png

I like the soft colouring on the DDLJ one :)  Prem Preeti one is great :D

Like the style of the RK one :) 
http://i.imgur.com/U22nb.png this is fab !!!!!!!!!!!

Shahid-Amrita one is cuteee :) love the pics placement & the text <3

Kat one is beautiful )

Now comes my fav part from this update Wahiii & KarTika Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Wahiii sigs r sooo cuteee Day Dreaming His smile isshhh <3333333

^^ this KarTika sig is my absolute fav Star  They look sooo darn cuteee & adorable together Embarrassed & their chemistry is rocking !!!!!!!!!!!! Already using it Tongue

Plzzz post the KW & KarTika sigs in the KTLK CG too Embarrassed

Ohhh i PMd u the KW albums links Tongue All the  Rohan/NiHan caps r there Embarrassed

Edited by -Harshu- - 05 March 2012 at 11:32am

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awesome.. awesome update.. th Katrina.. n Wahi ones are stunning..!! Day Dreaming Loved the Friends one..!!  Clap

And ahem ahem.. the DDLJ BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing abs love it..!! 

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Amazing update! 

Love the Wahi and Wahi and KK siggies! 

Aww Prem and Preeti and Raj and Simran! 

Loved the update! 

Can't wait for the next update! I saw Manoj's new show OMG he looks so good... I forgot how good he is on screen. 

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
oye guddi..u were quick this timeLOL

my fav would be friends, wahi one and rohan/nidhi onesTongue

how can someone be smoking hot, guddiLOL but RK looks awesome thereEmbarrassed

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
GUDDI JIII Hug

Double double thank yous deary, first of all 1 in advance for the HSSH caps and 2nd for my Chhote Chhote Bhaiyon sig... LOVEEE that song Heart The perkiness, that real shaadi wala ghar feel Dancing and on top of that Prem and Preeti coming ever so slightly out of their shell with their dances, albeit not together... tooo tooo cute LOL You captured it perfectly in the sig, God your blending skills are outta this world!!! Still waiting for your green light when I can give you my uber late request, I've finally come up with the perfect idea for ya Tongue j/k will wait patiently for when you're actually open, the HSSH stuff will keep my dabba sufficiently Guddi-fied until then ;)

Aurrr the Friends stuff... another LONGTIME favorite... especially love the 2nd one with Rach, Monica and Phoebe... again your phenomenal blending of sooo many pics, how in the world do you handle it Shocked Would love to see more on Phoebe next time, she was and is my fav character for her wackiness... her run, her concern about the plane's phalanges ROFL Oh and Janice! Something on Chandler booking tickets for Yemen just to escape her, please LOL Ahh the memories...

Speaking of which, DDLJ Day Dreaming You picked a not-so-often siggified scene and did a typically Guddi-ful gorgeous job on it... LOVE the use of light textures and the pastel look you gave it, it has that perfect springtime feel to it... will have to use soon!

Also love the style of the first Rajeev sig, the cool wintry coloring of the KW-Kritika one (plus their chemistry is so adorable! gonna have to exploit that more now that Monish is leaving Broken Heart)... And the real surprise of the update, the Kat sig! Not a fan of hers, in fact quite far from it though I thought she improved considerably in ZNMD, but you made her look so classy and graceful in your sig that I wish I was LOL

All in all lovely work sweets, rock on and can't wait for your next update! Until then, using my HSSH sig!

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top