Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey people...sup? lol well I am just waiting for the videos to be uploaded so I can update...but random note :P...lol well the CVs could have made sure that when they showed Canada's number...it had the right country and area code :P....lol aren't they from Toronto...the number should have read 1416...blah blah blah :P lol

anyways back to today's episode!

Recap:  Geet finds out Dev's number and calls him...Geet but she hides in Maan's jeep

Now agaye

Geet gets up from her hiding place...she looks around and then asks Maan to please stop the car. He finally looks in the rearview mirror...and turns around at the speed of lighting shouting tum!! LOL Geet is shocked as well and says app!! He cannot control the car as Geet says stop the car immediately. Maan continues to drive and says your dad hasn't hired me as your driver that I will stop my jeep on your order...Geet is preplexed! I won't stop it! Geet asks what do you mean? He says I mean that first of all you hid in my jeep without my knowledge and you're showing ME attitude! As he changes the gear...Geet says that you should be happy that I listened to your advice! Maan says what? Geet answers that the last time we met you said that I should stop crying now you stop the car. Maan says that the jeep will only stop where it is intended to stop. Geet is shocked as Maan continues that if you want to get off you're more than welcome to jump off got it? Geet is scared now and yells what? I said stop the car! But Maan continues to drive as Geet also continues to protest...where are you taking me? I said stop the car!

On the other hand, Rajji is crying that no one was helping her so I...everyone is shocked as Brij walks around in anger. Rano keeps on saying Hai Rabba as Taayji tells her to keep quiet and Rajji runs to Dolly as she consoles her. Rano concludes that her Geet has ran away...our doubt has been proven right. Mahinder asks what does she want to say? Say it clearly! Rano says that I am telling the truth I went to Geet's room and saw that *something* was broken and when I opened her cupboard...there weren't any clothes in there (how can she fit all those clothes in that little bag?) Then it means that she has...Mahinder asks why didn't you tell us this before? But Brij interupts and says how can she run away like this? He pulls Rajji away from Dolly as his mother and father try to stop him from hitting her. He asks where is Geet? Taayji finally frees her daughter as Brij yells speak up or I'll cut you pieces (ughh killer!) Taayji asks her to speak up! Say where Geet is? Rajji says mommyji Geet didi wanted to talk to Dev jiju so we went to find the number. Brij says that she is probably still around...I'll go find her! Mahinder stops him and says that he'll tag along. But Brij tells him to take care of Daarji and leaves.

Maan finally stops in Geet's land and she wonders who has cut the trees from here? Maan asks what are you going to take for leaving from here? Jeep has stopped! Geet says that I will get off your jeep but when are you going to get off my land!? Maan looks angry and says first you got into my jeep and now you are saying that my land is your's! Geet gets off the jeep in anger and goes to the passenger side to say that this land is not your's! Maan's angry looks changes into one of a smirk and Geet looks maha confused. Maan gets off his jeep and walks around to where Geet is standing. He says that even after learning how to talk...it hasn't done much for you! You still talk without thinking! But it's not your fault...you are a woman! (Beta don't make me get into the television and whack you!) Geet answers back that it is a man's defeat to think that all women are without a reasonable mind (you go girl! :P) When I didn't sell you my land...then how did you buy it? Maan turns to face Geet in anger which scares her and she moves back. Maan remembers farmers telling him that he must be mistaken...this land belongs to Daarji! He has named it to his grand-daughter Geet! Maan says oo so your name is Geet Handa? Geet replies yes! You remember your name but you don't remember that you have sold me this land! Geet notices the sign board with Maan's name and says Maan Singh Khurana...writing your name on somebody's land doesn't it make it your's! Even an unreasonable woman knows this fact! Maan turns around in anger yelling listen you! He wants to point his finger at her but Geet thinks that he is going to hit her so she gets scared! Maan puts his hand down and says that I am not weak that I will hit a person who is weaker than me! (I am not sure if I should be happy at that or mad that he is thinks women are weaker than men!) He further says don't be scared! Geet finally looks at him...Maan continues I know very well that using the brain is a good thing! He yells for his accountant who says coming sir! Munchiji says yes chote saabji...Maan asks him to show Geet the land papers...she doesn't believe that I have brough this land! Munchiji goes to get them after telling Maan that he'll just get them! Maan says that I know that you won't listen to me but I'll still tell you that before acting one should think (lol he gives so many advices!) You should look at the situation from a 360 degree angle before getting flown in emotions. Geet walks up to him in anger and says why? didn't you tell me last time that I should stand on my two feet! Maan remembers telling Geet that nothing will change in her life as long as she lives in fear and doesn't stand on her feet. He turns to her and says that along with that you should also know what is right and what is wrong! They both have a staring contest which is broken when the munchiji comes with the papers. Maan snatches the paper from his hand and opens it up! He gives the paper to Geet as he says that here are the land papers and now don't say that this not your sign! Geet Handa!

Geet starts to look through the paper and realizes that those are her signatures! She starts to walk away from them and says this is her signature! But I haven't signed any of the land papers! Geet remembers her Daarji giving Pammi and Kamya...Geet's jaidad papers and then Nainatra asking her to sign a blank piece of paper (lol I made my bro do that years ago...lol we were kids but it was still so much fun to tease him that I'll take all his money!) Geet starts to hyperventilate and remembers Brij saying that the person that she is trying to find has left her after betraying her! Daarji telling her to get rid of the suhaag ki nishaani and her yelling that he will come for sure and Taayji yelling that why don't you understand? He will never return! Basically all the flashbacks regarding Dev's betrayal! She faints as Brij's voice keeps on revolving in her mind that Dev has betrayed her!

Naintra is walking in anger as Pammi looks scared and Kamya is playing with the kangan like a little kid. Nainatra goes up to Kamya and says did you give them our number by mistake? Kamya denies saying what paarjaji? Do I look that stupid to you? Why will I give anyone our number? And that too Geet! Never! Nainatra gets a hold of her and in a strained voice says tell me the truth did you call here from that house or the guest house? Pammi looks scared and Kamya says that we were all in India then why will I call Canada? If I wanted to call...then I would have called Chandigardh to dadi's place (I am guessing Maan lives with her! She better be nice!) Nainatra yells if you haven't made the mistake and I haven't done it either then how did Geet find out the number? Nainatra realizes something and looks at Pammi who looks scared out of her wits. She walks up to her and says that mean you have! Pammi nods a yes! By mistake...I was worried what chote saab was eating...he doesn't take care of himself na! (Okay now I am confused...who is this person? Does Maan live in Canada too? BTW woah they have such a nice place...lol haven't seen that around Toronto :P) Nainatra yells that did you call him to tell him how we are or to tell on us? Tell me! Why did you call bade Veerji? Pammi says what are you saying nuraani (huh?) I am worried about all of you as much as I am about him! My lord knows that my life resides in Dev! Nainatra yells that she doesn't know if her life resides in Dev or not but all she knows that because of her our life is in sure danger! What if that girl comes here? Pammi looks scared while Kamya looks shocked! Pammi says oh Lord now what is going to happen? When I saw her for the first time...I knew that she seem to have a lot of patience but her eyes told a different story! She isn't going to give up really easily! She freaks out and asks Nainatra to say what is going to happen now? But Nainatra yells please for God sake! Kamya comes up to her and says what will we do now? She replies that what will we do? Nothing! I know Indian families way too well...and anyways in that house they do not listen to womenfolks!

On the other hand, Maan freaks out and says get up Geet...he is about to touch her but takes his hand away! Maan says I don't know why this girl always gets into trouble in front of me! Sometimes she drowns in the water and other times she faints! He tells munchiji to get water...who just yells for water instead of getting up and getting it! When water comes Maan sprays it on her face...or rather jerks water in her face in anger! Aww he says suniye! He concludes that it looks she's gotten sun stroke and that's why she fainted. We should take her to her house (oh please don't! They'll kill her or rather the floor lover will!) Munchiji interupts that leave her...let's get out of here! If something happens to the girl then we'll be in trouble! Maan says but it doesn't mean that we should leave her alone! Munchiji warns  him again and says I have heard really bad things about Handa family...think again! And you'll take their daughter home...I am scared even thinking about it! Maan looks at him in anger and hands him the water...Munchiji and the other guy leave! Maan then looks at an unconscious Geet and ends up picking her up in his bahon :P. He puts her in his jeep and looks at her...probably checking her out or rather thinking damn where am I stuck or maybe should I take her home or not...probably the latter. LOL

Daarji says that just once let Brij bring Geet back then see what I'll do to both of you...Geet and Rajji! They hear a car stopping...and Rano says looks like my Geet is here...my Geet is here...she is about to run outside when Daarji yells stop Rano! I'll see! Maan gets off his jeep and walks around to where Geet is. He picks her up and starts to walk to her house...as people on the street look on! Daarji opens the door and starts to walk outside with others following or rather running after him. Some random person says that this is Geet...another guy agrees...Daarji's grand-daughter! Who is this guy who is roaming around with her in his arms? What do I know? But an unmarried girl in a stranger's arms! Chi chi chi! See what is happening in Daarji's house who always wants to uphold traditions (idiots...she is unconscious! I mean seriously!) Maan stands in front of the family with Geet in his arms as Daarji and co look shocked...well Daarji looks more embarassed! Channi's mom comes and asks what is wrong with Geet? She remembers seeing Geet as a bride and says that she got married didn't she? Maan looks surprised! and all the other people have this shocked expression LOL. She continues did they kill her too? The family still has the shocked expression and refuse to move! Channi's mom points her finger at the family and says you all should be ruined! You killed her just like my Channi! You have ujjared her suhaag! Maan keeps looking at Geet and just then Brij arrives (it seems he went for a walk and not to find Geet LOL) Brij looks around and then runs to where Geet and Maan are...he pulls Channi's mom away and says that have you lost it? Geet is unmarried! But Channi's mom says that I know that she is married! Brij yells that she hasn't gotten married! Get out of here! He pushes her away and then walks up to Maan. He takes Maan's collar and says that before today no one has had the guts to look at our girl and you? Put Geet down! (oye floor lover she is unconscious smarty pants!) Maan looks at where Brij is holding his collar and then at Brij in anger!

Precap: The floor lover puts a burning coal on Geet's palm!AngryShocked

sorry my youtube is not working properly and I can't find the videos...lol let me look again!

nvm found it :P

Edited by -bhootni- - 10 May 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayourmittahcirpragyakumarsapna510zeestar1ER_ER_YAwinter2010bhavikadhianandrjppritijoshijoa123kieraknightley1mahalaxmikChit15kripsyCHLOE2901kelowna16ibmeem275dani10shmuupieHema_Mbahanejenny.teri_susan.bohemian.naj7mushkan_2003-kavita-Dhara_s-Amri-DoJinfahsaadjayshu17Newdimeflamingo_ariesIchangedit-Nina-AntaresLadyFlame-Suneshine-anna44RoarkJess.Sano88Chandani_CnivedithaMallika113-tellyaddict-jesss.rahmona_paksweNo_Commentstinsel_Invincible__dkmystery_pyar-ishk..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5/10 - Geet Episode Update - completed" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yeah, they haven't uploaded after this point, even I'm waiting n waiting Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

jenny.

Goldie

jenny.

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

-bhootni-

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

lol...thanks for update suma...3 n 4 part on you-tube is not available yet..!!! lol..

its bahurani...not nurani...!! n i wonder who is chote saab..?? bcoz maan is bade veerji....n wat naintara is upto..?? she was talking to mummiji as if chote saab is not keeping well....well i think chote saab is dev-naintara's son..?????????????

Edited by flamingo_aries - 10 May 2010 at 12:15pm

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
lol maitz I found them!

flamingo_aries

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanx for the update....
Angry Gurmeet looks so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee....

-bhootni-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhootni for the wonderful update=)

Finally Geet get to know to  Dev has given her dhoka and that too cause of Maan indirectly.

I hated her familys behaviour today...when someone sees their kid in such condition, they will run without thinking about familys pride and honour but here,,they just stands there, didnt even run up to herOuch her parents should ignore her grandfathers order cause its very visible they are more human beeing and care about their kids but is also very scared infront her grandpa.

Even Maan who hates woman and cant stand Geet showed humanity when her owns didnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandani_C

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you....Brij is a monster....

what is his relation to Geet...Is he her older brother or chacha...

How come Geet parents tolerate this abuse and don't say anything to Brij and Darji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandani_Cpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top