Time for an Additional Original Song

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I think "Tum Mere Kaun Ho" is no longer that relevant. They can keep the musical score and play it with scenes.

But it would be great if they came up with another original song for Abha and Karan too.
Originally posted by gp00

I think "Tum Mere Kaun Ho" is no longer that relevant. They can keep the musical score and play it with scenes.

But it would be great if they came up with another original song for Abha and Karan too.

Yes, they have to change now 'hum dono ek kamre me bandh ho abhi tutega nahin hamara bed' song.

Also they have to change the title picture, I mean to change Abharan with flower bouquet.  May be they will change Aabha with Saree

It should not be too demanding
Originally posted by gp00

Great one gp00 now what do you suggest it should be on them or the over all show!!!!

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
😆

Just on them....and not so much---Tum Mere Kaun Ho sometimes feels so overused! But, hey, if people like it, then of course it stays.

By original score, I meant the original song for this show--"tum mere kaun ho", NOT "yahaan main...kheli". Now that K&A who they are to each other, it seems a bit silly, no SaNiCo?Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago