The Encounter (AK/KA) ~ Part 1 Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

The Encounter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     Prologue    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angad and Kripa Khanna have been married for 5 years now, their love story was never too long Angad Khanna (32 years) was business tycoon who led India's most famous IT Company, he was a perfect boy, a boy every girl would die for. He was intelligent, well educated, smart, quick witted, handsome and a perfect gentle man. Kripa Sharma (28 years) was a television journalist and met him during one of her interview sessions where he was the guest, and at that very moment the cupid struck and the two of them were helplessly in love. A month after their first meeting kripa and angad tied the nuptial knot. A year after their marriage their daughter sur was born their joy knew no bounds 2 years after sur's birth they planned the entry of their second kid "prateek" into their lives.

Everything was just perfect their carriers were at the peak, a happy family with two healthy kids and most of all their love for each other until one day kripa heard the hot gossip about angad's illegitimate affair with his business associate Mishty Khurana at her work station and angad started doubting about kripa and her newly appointed boss Prithvi Chadda.  This confusion led to more confusion and now their marriage is on rocks, kids separated prateek stays with kripa while sur stays with angad and a divorce case has been filed by them.

When Sur and Prateek thought this story was just about their parents broken marriage and their struggling lives god answered their prayers by letting them know that this story was not just about their parents but also about two distinguished characters who were polls apart. Kavya Yashwardhan Nanda who happened to be angads childhood buddy and the owner of Yashwardhan shipping industry was in simple terms was a male chauvinist. He was brought up in a family were men had the first and the last say for him women had just one duty and that was satisfying men's needs and it really did not matter whether it was on the bed or the dining table and this was one of the biggest reasons that till date kavya has never had any girlfriends and no girl from his community is ready to marry him. The second character was Anjali Sharma, kripa's twin who always wanted to lead an independent life and thus walked out of her parents house when she was just 18, anjali is a writer and a staunch feminist she is based in London and runs a small social service center which she has managed to form and the motive of this social service centre is to protect women rights, and marriage was definitely not her cup of tea.

And one fine day Sur and prateek discovered that their parents mind was being poisoned by Mr. Kavya Yashwardhan and Miss Anjali Sharma and that day they decided to take sweet revenge from them which would help to stop their parents divorce.

So the clash happened

The clash between two innocent kids and their destiny

The clash between a feminist and a male chauvinist

The clash between a husband and his wife

And we still have to wait and see who won in this clash. "The Encounter".

Love
Apra
😆 Edited by apra - 13 years ago
hey great concept waiting to read more
Originally posted by laural

hey great concept waiting to read more

Thanks
Nice concept
pls continue soon
Originally posted by vruls

Nice concept
pls continue soon

Thanks a ton and i will surely continue soon

Liked the concept😊.Continue..........

excellent and very interesting concept....................wonderful prologue...............cont soon with the story dear...............
gr8 prologue
cont soon n do pm me
hey i like the concept please continue soon and send me a pm

Part 1

5 Years ago: ~~~ Past ~~~~

"Anjali I am getting married in 1 day…… I expected you to be here for me you are my only family" kripa screamed on her mobile "just because you are marrying someone and ruining your life you expect me to be there" anjali answered back curtly "you know what anjali its useless talking to you now I actually don't want to spoil my mood because I just have a few hour to go to become Mrs. Angad Khanna" kripa cut her phone in complete frustration, her only family, her twin refused to come for the biggest event of her life because she dint feel it was worthy enough. A staunch feminist Ms. Anjali Sharma had her own rules for life quite opposite to what kripa was, she never believed in the mills and boons stories as kripa did and neither did she believe in the word called "marriage" as kripa did.

Kripa was no less stronger than anjali: personality wise the only difference between them was that she had a beautiful view about the world as compared to what anjali had. There was no doubt that the sisters shared a very close bond and kripa understood anjali's nature too   but today kripa was alone anjali was her only family after their mothers death 2 years ago, and kripa needed the support of her sister badly for the big decision of her life and anjali had let her down badly, kripa swore to herself that she would never mention about anjali in front of her would be husband, for him she was and would always remain the only child of her parents.  

While Kripa got ready with the help of her friends for her wedding sangeet, angad on the other hand was the pampered groom, Angad Khanna was the son of late Dilip and Netra Khanna,  who happed to be the best friend of Yash Nanda (Kavya's father)  after Dilip and netra's death in a murder by dilip's own younger brother, yash had taken the responsibility to bring up angad like his own son kavya, Kavya's whole family had come down to Mumbai for the wedding and then as a couple angad and kripa were supposed to go to Jaipur, Kavya and angad native place for other ceremonies. Kavya's mother had completely pampered angad on his wedding she had left no room for angad to miss his mom or his family.

~~~Present day ~~~    

"Kripa I would be going to the IT event in Mexico… my company as usual is sponsoring this event so I just came to drop Sur here, Kavya is also flying down from Singapore today he would be here to take care of Sur and Prateek" angad said as he walked into kripa's apartment

"oh! But you know what angad…. I neither trust you nor your friends anymore" kripa said rudely "so do I … but you have to trust kavya… because no one else is there whom I can trust to take care of the kids in our absence" angad clarified in a matter of fact tone "oh I have someone coming over whom I can trust blindly"  kripa said and angad fumed in anger "oh yeah who is it" angad asked "well…………. The person is my family" kripa said as she walked into the kitchen

Just then the doorbell rang and angad opened the door he expected kavya to be there  but he was surprised to find himself staring at two know pair of eyes that were exactly like kripa's "hi" came a voice from the guest "hello…" angad looked at the lady standing at his door step "hi I hope you remember me…I am anjali and I happen to be your wife's twin sister" anjali looked at angad who had his mouth open in shock "now if you could let me in" she said and angad moved from the door making way for anjali to enter.

"Anjali" Kripa ran to hug her sister "its been ages"

"I know….." anjali hugged kripa back "and girl… what the hell is this you have put on weight" anjali looked at kripa

"anjali no I haven't its only 5 kg more" kripa said

"shut up kripsy its more" anjali smiled back ,kripa looked at angad who was standing behind anjali "well this is anjali if you can recollect how you guys met first" kripa said "and I don't think no one can take care of my kids apart from a lady who is as good as a mother to them" kripa said

"how come you never told me that she is coming over" angad asked and anjali turned towards angad "well actually she doesn't need to tell you this and if you don't mind please bring my luggage its at your door step" anjali said and walked with kripa towards her room. Angad shook his head in disbelief now it would be really tough to convince kavya to stay under one roof with the lady he loathed for the sake of his kids. Angad moved towards the door to pick up anjali's luggage and was shocked to see kavya walking towards his apartment.

"boy oh boy ……. Angad whose luggage are you picking up" kavya asked when he saw angad the door step "just make a wild guess" angad muttered "hmmm  let see is it nikita kripa's blue eyed best friend…. I hope she is the one who will be staying here with me for a month" kavya said with a glint in his eyes

"no" angad smiled

"then who could it be…." Kavya wondered aloud

"anjali….. kripa's only living relative" angad spat

Kavya stared at angad with at most shock and disbelief, he quickly turned around to leave "kavya wait… listen we can work this out" angad called from behind

"no angad we can not….. you know I hate that female" kavya spat

"please kavya for my kids at least….." angad pleaded and kavya looked at him uncertainly as if their whole life would be changing this very minute. While sur prayed "god please make kavya uncle say yes" and prateek looked at her in utter confusion "sur… why are we doing this" he asked in his childish voice

"little bro its easy you see… they are ruining our lives and we will give them nightmares.. tit for tat" sur confidently spoke

"whatever big sis….. I dint understand a word" prateek looked at sur and walked away to his toy room clutching his flying helicopter, while sur continued to pray.

"ok but if I am not able to tolerate her I will walk off" kavya warned

"fine…. But please for my sake" angad begged

"ok angad I will stay with Anjali for the sake of Sur and Prateek"  kavya said finally

"yes now the game begins" sur said  

So that is all for now will post the next part soon, & Comments are awaited

Love

apra:-)