~Maa Tujhe Pranaam~

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals , Got to see something refreshing after a long time πŸ‘πŸΌ Tribute to Massa was absolutely amazing πŸ‘ But Wonder why the show was BOMBARDED with Uttaran and BV actors πŸ˜† I wanted Nakusha and her mother to be there That would have been too Good bcoz the show started with that as the theme (mother-daughter relationship) But the LTL cast itself was not there πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• And Abeer and Leher πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Now let's vote for some 1)Best Mother On-screen
                                                                           2)Best couple
                                                                           3)Best dance performance
                                                                           4)Best dressed(male and female)
                                                                           5)Best tribute given(to their on-screen mom)                           
                                                                           6)Best son/daughter
And U can also give Ur worst choices πŸ˜‰ Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Gosh Gals 😭 😭 😭 No Best and No worst also (or was it a bad topic πŸ˜† )
Now let me start, 1)Best Mother : Sumitra
                         2)Best Couple : Raghav-Sia 😳 😳 😳 Chooo cute
                         3)Best Dance Performance: Neha Marda for Sasuraal Genda Phool (Rocking!!!)
                         4)Best Dressed: Hmmmmm............
                         5)Best tribute : Basanth to Massa
                         6)Best son/daughter : Ichcha
Worst Costume:Tapasya πŸ˜†
Post ur opinions plzzzzzzzEdited by divy609 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: divy609

1)Best Mother On-screen:Sumitra of Balika vadhu

2)Best couple :Raghav-Sia of Laado..I guess very few couple danced together..so no optionπŸ˜†

3)Best dance performance:Hmmmm..well even I will go with Neha's performance in sasural genda phool as it was well choreographedπŸ‘

4)Best dressed(male and female):I guess all the screen mothers..they all looked good with their traditional sarees😳

5)Best tribute given(to their on-screen mom) :I will say the starting act here..where Bhairav gives tribute to Maasa of Balika vadhu,Yash gives tribute to Ranima of Aise karo na vida and Vansh gives tribute to Mai of Uttaran..the starting act was well choreographed and was a perfect tribute with three sons inviting thier mothers on the stageπŸ‘        

6)Best son/daughter:The two sons of Maasa,...Bhairav and Basant...they stuck to Maasa throughout the show

Good post DivyaπŸ‘..I m not going for the worst cohices..don't want to land up in troubleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

If these questions were asked to Tapu. Here r d answers

Best Mother: Amaa ji (NAIDML)
Best Couple  Veer Tapu
Best Dance Performance : Tapus Devi act followed by Thakur's (Beri Piya) act
Best Sister : Kalavati (LTL)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shyams

If these questions were asked to Tapu. Here r d answers

Best Mother: Amaa ji (NAIDML)
Best Couple  Veer Tapu
Best Dance Performance : Tapus Devi act followed by Thakur's (Beri Piya) act
Best Sister : Kalavati (LTL)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Grt sense of humour ShyamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
too good divya,,,,jyoti and shyam....and God when tapu maata will spare us...hey what was her song to perform on? it should be paisa paisa kerti ha... but what was that actually?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is not fair guys.......i dont know why u hate her DANCE performances also! she danced pretty frikn WELL! its not that easy to do the traditional godess type dance she was doing! best dance was definiteyly by Neha marda and best couple Shyam and Sugna and im ashamed to say that Veer looked a bit stiff in his dance! Vansh was abolutely superb as was Vikrant massey!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shyam and suguna were undoubtedly the best couple...not that there was much choice anyway..but they are both so cute looking....and yes uttaran was given big time coverage i wonder why..i suppose it is the top show of colours......does anyone .who was the hot girl who did a dance with vansh and veer????...now thats the kind of entry that uttaran could do with!!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovelt answers shyam, jyothi and divya ...................

1)Best Mother : Sumitra
                         2)Best Couple : Abeer and Leher (idont watch the show but they really are made for each other , seen some of the earlier episodes and came to ocnclusion,
                         3)Best Dance Performance: I would go ith BV team                 4)Best Dressed: NONE
                         5)Best tribute : Basanth to Massa
                         6)Best son/daughter None reallly i dont know about BV
divy609 thumbnail
@srk:I wasn't telling of her dance performance yaar Chill 😊 U know actually all those extra effects were given only for Taps performance (no one else got it) so bad na......It was her costumes Gosh it seriously looked bad And never looked anywhere close to a Goddess