Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Read all parts now...same thing to u ...as I said to marie very good and keep going..! 🤗U guys rite very good storys , Me LIKE IT..!
U GET A DUTTA GRADE😆
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3

Baji has searched the entire ratnagiri for some family looking for a missing girl but din find anyone he sent his men to search in the outskirts of ratnagiri but no news so for.
He decides to go back take a snap of the girl n then resume search.

Dutta enters the gate of patil mansion where nakku feels she has come to this place b4
Dutta gets down the car n opens the door for nakku, she gets down and they walk slowly
towards the main door. Once they were at the threshold of the main door nakku saw the same vision of some girl thrown out from the very same gate but she could not see who the girl is when she pushed her mind o get a clear picture she saw a black girl totally someone else who is being thrown she gets shocked n does not understand who that girl is n how does she know about her, nakku pushed her mind to much which resulted in the same headache she tried to do the breathing stuff which the nurse taught her but too late
nakku lost balance coz of her spinning head and was about to fall when dutta caught her

dutta saw that she has fainted he lifted her in his arms n was walking towards the hallway when nakku slowly gained conscious and saw herself in his arms then like a cool breeze has hit her she was in the same dream land through the hall way up the stairs of dutta mansion she saw dutta carrying her in his arms putting her on the couch n calls her name
Nakku……..n she suddenly opened her eyes n found herself in the middle of the hall on the same couch she remembered what she saw n what she heard but din dare to open her mouth. she saw dutta's face the same way she did at the vision …the only difference was this time dutta was not smiling he was concerned nakku looked at him but she din realize that she was staring at him dutta who has already decided not to look into her eyes just saw her face once n that's it could not look away.

They were interrupted by baji who has come back home and sensed something going on btw them but did not react. He told dutta that till now no one is looking for her n that he has informed inspector lokhande that if any report of a missing girl is filed contact him.

Dutta with all his concern asked her of how she is she said m fine but I want some rest
As it was night time no one was their in the hall. Dutta decided to take this girl to the guest house where supriya once stayed. He hated the thought of going to that room but he had to provide all comforts to this girl so that she does not have any problem so he asks her if she is ok n can she climb the stairs she said yes I can and the next moment they were climbing stares towards the guest room.

Baji left for his room as asked by dutta. Dutta n nakku reached the room dutta opened the room n as if a dj vu was happening smoke came out from the room nakku stepped inside the room which was filled by smoke n saw the same black girl n dutta n baji standing der n on the floor der was another girl unconscious dutta was trying to bring her back to conscious he called out her name twice supriya, supriya nakku heard the name n for some reason anger filled her up n her face was looking as if she was disgusted by something ……when nakku was lost in thoughts dutta was opening all doors and windows for cross ventilation n noticed that the girl was staring the floor fixed at one place n has not moved a bit …..Dutta moves close to her n asks her what happened
She came back from her thoughts n said nothing just remembered something for this dutta asked did u recollect ur name nakku was thoughtful on the question she thought she has to be called by some name she thought of the name nakku that of the black girl but thought she was thrown out maybe this name wud disturb him so she decided to lie n said that yes only one name came to her mind and that was supriya (not throw chappals at me this track will end soon) when dutta heard her name he was taken aback by it but he controlled himself. He said take rest and left the room at once.

Dutta went back to his room and saw baji waiting for him there. Baji came up to dutta n said that his men have reached shirdi n according to them nakku's family has not reached shirdi …….they are no where to be found. But dutta did not loose hope he felt a twinge of pain when baji said they nowhere to be found but dutta said keep the search on.
And look in the outskirts of the city too. Keep an eye on the sai baba temple they may come der…………baji nodded he could feel dutta's pain and kept a hand on his shoulder
Dutta had no more control on himself he hugs baji n broke down his silent tears fell on baji shoulders ……baji who himself was broken consoled dutta that they will find her

Dutta says every moment without her is so difficult to pass baji I want her back, I want her in my life, I want her in my arms, I will always keep her happy will not let any thing hurt her again I swear. Baji stayed in dutta's room that night. Baji fell asleep as he was too exhausted. But dutta was still wide awake, cursing himself for not believing nakku at the first place.

In the guest room supriya ahem ahem I mean nakku was not able to sleep too she came out of her room back to the staircase where she saw dutta going out she followed him
Dutta went inside the out house while dutta was inside she again went in to the hall n noticed pooja room n saw ganesh ji ki moorthi ……blur visions of dutta talking to that black girl happily was all she could make out .

She went to the garden n found herself dancing in front of her with another woman.
When nakku was looking at everything at patil house dutta was in the outhouse thinking of the day when he took nakku forcefully to the talaab and told her everything. Every time he starts thinking good times spent with nakku the scene when dutta pushed her out of the house interrupt him making him feel miserable he could not bear standing inside so he started from the room

Nakku Suddenly heard footsteps n she hid herself. Dutta stormed to his room
Then nakku goes to the outhouse.

Wat say guys

Next part nakku remembers herself...But does not reveal herself to dutta

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow kavita ....
awesum update ....👏👏
really liked it ...Naku getting flashes was the best ..specially when she enters Sups room & feels smoke cuming out ..
U wrote  really well here ....It waz too good ..
⭐️
update soon ..!
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very well written kavitha..thanks 4 updating
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update. Loved the flashbacks.
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part kavi
loved the flashabacks....just loved
hope you continue soon
nazia.icycool thumbnail
wow it was awesum kavi..looks like nakku remembers everything...
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
upd8 soon Kavitha...me totally njoyin reading...👏😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Kavitha .. Heartiest Congratulations on ur new FF 👏👏👏👏👏 Very interesting premise... with Dutta in luv wit the Kali' Naku n the 'Gori' Naku faling for him...

Read the first epi.. n luvd it..!! Was terrified when Morey got hold of Naku n she almost gave in.. but kudos to her for trying to fight him off by jumping off the sea...!!  Happy Duta realised that Naku was telling the truth...

Looking fwd to the next epi... will edit after reading...

-RES-
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar.........loved the part..........update soon.........