oh my kavi
ur ff is so exciting...please update it real soon
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mariescott14

oh my kavi

ur ff is so exciting...please update it real soon

i will ......thanks yaar u guys are real motivation after all this is my first ff 😃
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really good yahr keep it up
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamirlover

really good yahr keep it up

thank you
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 story Kavitha...👏...
look 4ward 2 readin more...😳
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good start...plzz update soon..and add me in ur PM list
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting story Kavitha...full ekta kapoor style!😃
skavitha08 thumbnail
thanks jani ,irika, shreya....... 🤗
sure irika i will though don understand exactly how do we add someone to the pm list i have sent u a buddy request though
hope thats ok 😳
skavitha08 thumbnail
Part-2

In the hospital dutta is waiting outside the ward for the unknown girl to gain conscious while baji was away making preparations for getting nakku back he told his men to check for the trains going to shirdi, asked them to go to shirdi look for nakku n family and bring them back.

Outside the ward dutta was thinking of nakku that how he saved her from morey and how she saved him and baji, the way she used to speak to him, her smile her tears her innocence and the sweet relationship they shared and then his thoughts changed and he heard her saying "Its true that I love u and I always did but that does not mean I helped supriya run away like this I don't need to…. I always wanted you to be happy"

Dutta eyes welled up when his thoughts were interrupted by the doctor dutta gathered himself and faced the doctor, and the doctor said to dutta that shez now an amnesia patient ….n does not remember anything

Baji came back n told dutta that he has sent his men to bring back nakku n if needed they (baji n dutta) wud go themselves to get her back. Dutta nodded and dutta told baji abt the girl…..

Inside the ward nakku was trying to remember stuff n was getting faint thoughts of being thrown out, she crying, kidnapped by someone jumping off the cliff but no picture was clear even her own face was blurred she felt acute pain in her head when the nurse asked her not to think a lot, its necessary that she rests.

Dutta with doctor's permission discharged the girl and decided to take her home n give her shelter until she regains her memory, and also asks baji to look for the girl's family.
The time comes when dutta meets her ………

Nakku is sitting with her eyes closed when someone came in and asked how are feeling now the moment she heard him she din open her eyes but hundreds of faces flooded her mind she could make out that the faces were of the same man, smiling, screaming, angry, pushing, caring, fighting but nothing was clear……….n she opened her eyes just to see
her thoughts clear …all the faces were clear n she just keeps looking at dutta for long though she has his face on her mind …..And an weird feeling of attachment but she cud not think of who he was n what is his importance in her life.
When dutta din get an answer he asked again how r u feeling and nakku came back from her thoughts n replied I am fine

Nakku asked him do you know me or do I know u ….dutta said we have met only once
N tells her abt the incident ….n said he does not know who she is n they never spoke to each other b4…hearing this nakku Is all puzzled if she din knw him how can she have so many thoughts abt him at once he cannot smile at me at a situation like that when we met
N her head starts spinning the nurse again asks her to calm down n teaches her a breathing exercise to follow whenever she feels like remembering something but
Can't

Dutta takes her to his car and says we must get u some clothes nakku's physical condition is not too bad just the head injury is a problem…she accompanies him to a store n gets some clothes for herself.

While nakku was buying clothes dutta remembered the day when he came here with nakku …..and he was looking at the same mannequin from which nakku took that odni
Immersed in his thoughts he recollected his thoughts where he asked her to put it on n the smile nakku had on her face he sighed heavily thinking how much she mattered to him
N how desperate is he to get her back…..on the other hand nakku is also looking at the same mannequin n a blurred vision comes to her which suddenly clears she looks at the it again but cannot understand what she is seeing she is actually seeing dutta putting an odni on her n smiling. a feeling of utter happiness surrounds nakku when she had the thought the vision of dutta with but she just could not justify y n for what is this happening when the man says he has just met her once……nakku noticed dutta staring at the mannequin too …n has a feeling that may be hez lying to me.but did not say anything she slowly walks up to him n said m done shall we go….dutta came back from his thoughts n started towards the car when nakku asks him why are u helping me why did u save me u sud have left me to die For which dutta replies .. yes I cud have I came to rescue u thinking of someone else

The man who kidnapped u had once bothered someone I knew …..Someone of gr8 importance in my life but somehow we are separated now becoz of my mistake she went away I came der thinking the same person might have kidnapped her but I saw u der
N cud not stop but save u ……i met her coz of this man morey …the name petrified her and she shuddered at the sound of his name…….n dutta was about to say something real serious when he noticed nakku's eyes staring at him thoughtfully n stopped he felt as if her eyes are pouring into his heart n he could not help but stare back at her eyes they had an eye contact for a minute n dutta suddenly realized what he was doing….n pulled himself away He said we shud go home fast as u need rest …while driving he looked at the girl sitting with him and had strange feeling of an uncanny resemblance between nakku n this girl, just the colour is different he felt he knows those eyes the way they look at hi was bothering him a lot he made it a point not to look at them again it reminds him of nakku so much…. Here nakku was all blank n was just imagining the eye lock …..
N could not stop wondering y does she like him so much ………….

Wat say guys
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavitha great part excellent update next part soon