Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

scribble84

Groupbie

scribble84

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
This clipping appeared in a daily newspaper.....

Bandini 10 pm, Imagine

Hiten and Santo's relation is becoming stronger by the day. All the young members of Mahyavanshi family are making efforts to reunite Santo and Dharamraj, but are not sure if they'll be successful in doing so, considering the initial tension between the two of them.

Edited by soap-critic - 10 May 2010 at 10:09am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

boddusadaf_8***Anu***amee1sarahjareenangelrosesAyushi_01Gauri22love2211bumtrinket_xCIOT_...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTICnivedithapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Summary for May 10,2010" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
thnx for the wonderful news hope we get some sanraj soon I LOVE THEM

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scribble84

Bandini 10 pm, Imagine

Hiten and Santo's relation is becoming stronger by the day. All the young members of Mahyavanshi family are making efforts to reunite Santo and Dharamraj, but are not sure if they'll be successful in doing so, considering the initial tension between the two of them.

Hiten-Santu relation?....this sounds like very old news since they are not focusing on Hiten and Santu relation in the current scenario....when did this article come out?.....sounds like something that might have come out around time the family was trying to untie SanRaj the first time around.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajipyar-ishk

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg08

Originally posted by scribble84

Bandini 10 pm, Imagine

Hiten-Santu relation?....this sounds like very old news since they are not focusing on Hiten and Santu relation in the current scenario....when did this article come out?.....sounds like something that might have come out around time the family was trying to untie SanRaj the first time around.

I agree. This does sound like something that happened in one of the pre-leap tracks. The current track is focused on Birwa.

This topic is being closed as verification is required that it is current.  If the author of this topic has  the date of the article and the name of the newspaper, please PM to it to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajibumtrinket

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thank you scribbles for verifying this. Apparently it is published in the May 10, 2010 e-paper mailtoday.in. It is under the coffee break/entertainment section.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article info.

Shocked So is true,why santo and hiten and not suraj. I posted this in another thread that when come's
to santo hiten act' like he's the only child. I mean come on he's a grown man with a wife and child on the way (when FC ever decide toral to deliver) yet he still clinking to santo. Well I can watch anything except birangi.Dead

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 May 2010 at 10:22am

gawker

Goldie

gawker

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
LOL arre yaar, this is funny! the show seems to be going around in circles, becuase what was past is also the future.

about time the great RAAZ was unravelled and aired and some new points of interest generated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamaji-SilverFlames-pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Initial tension?? Reunite Santu and DM?? I thought they were already back together..
I give up..!!

@Rani and Gawker: I agree Hiten is a big baby with a big mooch who needs to act like an adult now..
and yep looks like we are going round and round in circles.. lets see who is next to be killed??
Don't tell me Nandini will be the next Birwa..D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamankichwamajipyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top