Zee Marathi

May 10-16 Most fav show of the wk on ZM (Page 2)

Poll Question: what is most fav show of the week on ZM ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [0.02%]
8812 [39.91%]
0 [0.00%]
13256 [60.03%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [0.03%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [0.01%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Ohh Priya...dont get so annoyed yaar....always keep hopes alive....

Bt tht shd nt be the reason of hating KV naa...nways....respect ur choice too...

and Vids yes go for KV...even thou I must admit tht other shows are quite better than this...bt my heart still is fr KV....Blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 10-16 Most fav show of the wk on ZM (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Phew........that was some workLOL   i know its either akshay or sakhi voting for SK.  you'll carry on....

ROFL are kay he.... kiti wel satkarni lavlay............... Vidya yes I had some clicks but not that much as urs LOL........... mala evadheeeee votes karaycha asta tar me dislike thread war kele aste.....Wink  tithe pan me jevdhe kele aahet tevdha post kelay.... anywaye its really nice to see u KV fans spirit..... keep it up.....Big smile

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Ohh Priya...dont get so annoyed yaar....always keep hopes alive....

Bt tht shd nt be the reason of hating KV naa...nways....respect ur choice too...

and Vids yes go for KV...even thou I must admit tht other shows are quite better than this...bt my heart still is fr KV....Blushing

kya kare resham...yalach aapan marathit "vadyache tel vangyavar" asa mhanato naLOL KV madhalya devune maza vada kela mhanun mi real life devuche vaange kele LOL ticha TRP 1 ne ghasravun...LOL

KV pahile ki tine maza kelela vadach athavato. she broke my Broken Heart so I broke my viewership...Dancing

jokes apart reshu...pan KV itaki bhangar zali na nantar nantar...ki pahane asahya zale. mi var mention kelele he KV na baghanyachya anant kaarananpaiki ek aahe.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Priya I respect ur views...bt whtever the case maybe I still go fr KV...

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya25

aga aga aga vidya kay he baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 1073 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mi literally ROFL ROFL
how much time did you take to do that???? ata mazi khatri patali ki aadhiche votes tuze navhatech  LOL LOL LOL

just like you and resham, I came to ZM forum only for KV... 1yr. back I joined it for AB (AsamBhav baraka LOL ) then was in love with KV and "Apalyapashi yeil" song...which dragged me here. Thanks for reminding me my journey to IF... I am gonna add 1vote to KV for that LOL

today i am going to disclose my secrete why i hate KV so much....there are many reasons why i dislike KV but the important one was when i sent friend request to poorva on FB, she just ignored me Angry i told her i m her fan and what's my username on IF and all...wrote her a big message... 3 times yaar!!!! is she so special to give so much importance??? but i gave that to her... i don't go on adding celebrities in my FB profile, but she was my favorite... her ignorance was the first strong reason for my KV dislike....
am i sounding toooooo immature???? but i want her to read this... yeah, poorva i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Angry
   aga priya it took me only some 5 mins to vote that much. kharachLOLLOLLOLLOL   all u have to do is just select kv and then go on clicking any number of times. mag zaali tikde apla kaam.

and i can understand your one reason for not liking kv.  well she shouldnt have done like that. u remember how long she took to accept sachin's frnd request.  god knows whats up with her.  anyways tu manala lavun gheu nakos te.Hug   btw liked ur saying "vadyacha tel vangyavar"LOLLOLLOL

and akshay what is satkarni?  and i also saw your posts in the dislike thread.  gosh kashi bukkya marlyath tu ani baguOuch  why do  u dislike it so much?

Edited by vidya0906 - 14 May 2010 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshay14

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I too want to tell her the same thing Vids..nako manala lavun gheus Priya....Hug

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

and akshay what is satkarni?  and i also saw your posts in the dislike thread.  gosh kashi bukkya marlyath tu ani baguOuch  why do  u dislike it so much?

Vidya.. Refer old dislike thread again .. me fakt ek ch dhishum kele aahe KV la ani tyabarobar AB ani Bhagyalaxmi la pan.... Bagehsri fakt KV la ch Dhishum Dhishum Karat basli hoti LOL

ani abt KV I have already told its not mine most dislike but its one of .... and I never said I dont like vikss & Devuuu ok ??? chill Big smile.. So whenever I wil dhishum KV its something to its some story  and not star actors...Big smile

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Resham & Vidyaa........ kay challay ?? I can just see that KV counter is goin On n On n On.... n u both r online......lolz...................lage raho..............ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top