May 10-16 Most fav show of the wk on ZM

Poll

what is most fav show of the week on ZM ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pls vote here instead of earlier one....thr was some technical problem - Resh pls close earlier poll on same topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maze votes arthatach SK la... KV la aalelya 10 votes paiki  vidya che kiti bara???πŸ˜†
marathi_premi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SK and Kunku for me this week. kaahi kaa asenaa paN JK laa parat aaNaayalaa gelelaa NK paahun faar bar vaaTala malaa!! 😳
aaNi SK is going well with simple/sweet storyline.
SRGMP kuNaalaa aavaDalay?? Cannot believe it!!! 😲
aaNI KV vaale petun uthale vaaTata πŸ˜‰ last time most dislike cha kitaab milaala naa!!! πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya25

maze votes arthatach SK la... KV la aalelya 10 votes paiki  vidya che kiti bara???πŸ˜†

hey sakhi come on ya.  mi tar ha thread ata pahili, okay?  mi zar vote karayla shuru keli na then πŸ˜†  hey but who will waste so much time ya.  anyways, for me it will always be kv, because thru kv i found this wonderful zee marathi forum of ours, and i got to meet all of u my wonderful friends...so kv will always have a soft corner in my heart😳 Edited by vidya0906 - 13 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Originally posted by: marathi_premi

SK and Kunku for me this week. kaahi kaa asenaa paN JK laa parat aaNaayalaa gelelaa NK paahun faar bar vaaTala malaa!! 😳

aaNi SK is going well with simple/sweet storyline.
SRGMP kuNaalaa aavaDalay?? Cannot believe it!!! 😲
aaNI KV vaale petun uthale vaaTata πŸ˜‰ last time most dislike cha kitaab milaala naa!!! πŸ˜†

hey dhanu me too liked NK going to bring back JK scene. was very cute. aaj pan masta hoti scene bet jk and nk, when she tries to explain to nk about why amrutha should be allowed to meet aryan. nice acting by janki.

and yeah i used the multiple voting option for kvπŸ˜†.  chal yete mi aata. off to dinner, will be back later.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vids..fr me voting is out of question as this forum...bec of KV I actually got to see this forum and meet everyone of u...πŸ€—
vidya0906 thumbnail
Phew........that was some workπŸ˜†   i know its either akshay or sakhi voting for SK.  you'll carry on....  coz SK is much better than KV and i dont mind saying that (but my heart beats for KVπŸ˜‰).  i saw yest episode of SK, ani masta hoti kimayachi acting zheva ti anna barobar phone madhe bolte.  i was moved to tears.  anna ani ticha scenes khoop touching hoti, even with her kaka.  and even sash and nishi's scene was good. loved the friendly atmosphere bet the two.

oh and reshu u cant vote?  its okay i will vote on ur behalf tooπŸ˜†.  btw i went thru the last thread of most disliked show ani kaay bukkya marlyath bagu and akshay.  bagu toh was literally enjoying doing that and akshay tar dishum dishum karath hotaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  both of u πŸ₯Ί my heart okay? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aga aga aga vidya kay he baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 1073 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mi literally ROFL 🀣
how much time did you take to do that???? ata mazi khatri patali ki aadhiche votes tuze navhatech  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

just like you and resham, I came to ZM forum only for KV... 1yr. back I joined it for AB (AsamBhav baraka πŸ˜† ) then was in love with KV and "Apalyapashi yeil" song...which dragged me here. Thanks for reminding me my journey to IF... I am gonna add 1vote to KV for that πŸ˜†

today i am going to disclose my secrete why i hate KV so much....there are many reasons why i dislike KV but the important one was when i sent friend request to poorva on FB, she just ignored me 😑 i told her i m her fan and what's my username on IF and all...wrote her a big message... 3 times yaar!!!! is she so special to give so much importance??? but i gave that to her... i don't go on adding celebrities in my FB profile, but she was my favorite... her ignorance was the first strong reason for my KV dislike....
am i sounding toooooo immature???? but i want her to read this... yeah, poorva i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😑Edited by Priya25 - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh Priya...dont get so annoyed yaar....always keep hopes alive....

Bt tht shd nt be the reason of hating KV naa...nways....respect ur choice too...

and Vids yes go for KV...even thou I must admit tht other shows are quite better than this...bt my heart still is fr KV....☺️

akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Phew........that was some workπŸ˜†   i know its either akshay or sakhi voting for SK.  you'll carry on....

🀣 are kay he.... kiti wel satkarni lavlay............... Vidya yes I had some clicks but not that much as urs πŸ˜†........... mala evadheeeee votes karaycha asta tar me dislike thread war kele aste.....πŸ˜‰  tithe pan me jevdhe kele aahet tevdha post kelay.... anywaye its really nice to see u KV fans spirit..... keep it up.....πŸ˜ƒ