VideoMix

~*~ VideoMix Trailer Contest ~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Awesome contest Fatima !!! ClapClapClap I will definitely try to participate ! Embarrassed And thanks for the invite PM ! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ VideoMix Trailer Contest ~*~ (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

u said a production name.. so it will be disclose who made this one coz like me i always say little star production

so it will be out that i made it.. or should we write something else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
seems interesting............... All the best to all Participants

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
this sounds like a lot of fun! shall try to participate!

a few questions though, for the two-minutes, thirty seconds - anything can be a part of it right? any clip at all?
you mentioned putting in a production title, wouldn't that give away who made the video?
you've also mentioned putting in character names. not all trailers do that, wouldn't putting in the actor names make more sense? because that's how trailers have credits. we don't usually know who plays what character, only certain trailers say that, or it's mentioned in the synopsis.
also, how many entries can one person send in? it wasn't specified, and I have a few ideas, so I'd like to know if I could send in more than one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-khushixPerfangel5655SobtiObsession

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

this sounds like a lot of fun! shall try to participate!

a few questions though, for the two-minutes, thirty seconds - anything can be a part of it right? any clip at all?
you mentioned putting in a production title, wouldn't that give away who made the video?
you've also mentioned putting in character names. not all trailers do that, wouldn't putting in the actor names make more sense? because that's how trailers have credits. we don't usually know who plays what character, only certain trailers say that, or it's mentioned in the synopsis.
also, how many entries can one person send in? it wasn't specified, and I have a few ideas, so I'd like to know if I could send in more than one.

I realized that yesterday I wasn't specific enough. Cry lol sorry!

Depending on what your production name is it might give it away. But when the voting happens there will be a strict rubric to follow. I don't want production name to be masked.

I thought of the actor name and character name then I realized name makes little difference. We know usually know actor and actresses by character names anyways. Whatever suits is fine with me.

You can send in more than one entry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Zoya-khushixSobtiObsession

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

u said a production name.. so it will be disclose who made this one coz like me i always say little star production

so it will be out that i made it.. or should we write something else

whatever suits you
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
will try to participate Big smile

sushups