My First OS on SR :D

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok this is my first ever OS on SR LOL!! So plz.. Mistakes in English and everything is to be ignored😳😛😆
-------------------------------

Sid and Ridz get back to their home.. And Sid is still not talking to her properly.. He totally avoids her and she fulfills all the duties of a wife.. Everytime she tries to make a convo abt them, he just avoids or pretends to be busy with his studies or something else.. She is hurt, but she has lost the right to complain or scold Sid for his rude behavior.. They live under the same roof, but hardly talk properly.. Sid has stopped interacting with his friends and socializing with people.. And JP, Naina, Yuvi, ALL sid's frnds are more comfy with Ridz now..

After months ..

Ridz and Sid both are in their bedroom.. They share single BR, but Sid sleeps on couch.. Sid is in his study table.. Ridz comes to him.. She has something to tell him.. But is unable to start the convo.. and is hesistating.. Sid is not paying attention to her at all.. And as soon as the clock strikes 12:00, the calling bell rings, and Sid goes to check.. He opens the door to find a bunch of krazy people, including JP, Yuvi, Naina, Sue, Raj , standing at the door. Before Sid could ask anything everyone rushes to Ridz's room and floods her with cards gifts and hugs hehe.. Sid gives them a fake smile and looks at the whole drama with disgust, as if raat ke baara baje kya tamasha chal raha hai.. He gives them a stern look and goes to sleep elsewhere..

Yuvi : What is this Riddhima? Kam se kam aaj ke din toh..

Sue : My God, he is just getting ruder day by day.. At least today!

JP : Sid bhaiya ka gussa toh hamesha unke naak pe laga rehta hai.. Yeh toh KBC ke sabse mushkil sawaal hoga ke aap aur Sid bhaiye mei se kisko zyada gussa aata hai..

( Riddhima gives him a stern look and he stops )..

Naina : Haan yaar, I mean.. Aaj tumhara bday hai Ridzy aur usse itna bhi parwa nahi hai!

Riddhima is hurt hearing all these comments, though she knows all of them are true, but still she can't help defending Sid..

"Stop it guys, I know what he is doing to me is mean and rude, but if u think from his Point of View, he aint wrong either.." .. Sue just interrupts her "But Ridzy look at how", Ridz cuts her krap "As I said, I don't wanna argue with yall, but plz don't say anything against him, otherwise it will be hard for me to welcome yall in my house.."..

They stop and do party for sometime, with Ridz's feeling low throughout, and still pretending to have fun with them.. And they leave at late night..

Sid was not sleeping at all, and as soon as he hears the sounds of car leaving, he heaves a sigh of relief and comes back to his room.. But only to find Ridzy missing..

He is tensed and looks out for her in bathroom and balcony and terrace, but she is nowhere!! "Where the hell can she go", he murmurs.. and he quickly puts a shirt on and goes to find Ridz.. It's a stormy night.. And raining n thundering badly.. A helpless Sid searches her every corner of the campus.. His world is coming to an end.. Like a mad husband, he shouts her name out .. as much loud as possinle.. And then takes his car and goes to lodge a complain..

On the way to Police Station, Sid gets a call and is informed that Ridz has been found injured on a road.. He rushes to the place and thanks the people who took care of her in his absence and who called him up ( one of them had a check-up from Ridz, hence he knew she is from Sanjeevni, and from Sanj, they got Sid's number ).. Sid brings her to home.. she is all drenched and senseless.. her forehead and face got a bit of injury that's it.. After then first-aid, she got her senses back.. Sid is still tracing her when Ridz wakes up.. She smiles at his babyface at how caringly he is doing that stuff.. By mistake, Sexyface sees her smile.. It is as if he is trapped in her love, and , he can't let that happen.. Hence.. he tells her "I am a doctor, and it's my DUTY to take care of a patient.. so.. plz co-operate and stop smiling".. She is hurt again, her larger-than-life-ego comes in between.. And she stops him from tracing her and turns her face away from him.. Sid forces her to turn her face to him so that he can do the medicine.. and she is MAD at him.. This time he holds her face TIGHT and tells her, "You know what, I HATE YOU.. I have NEVER seen such stubborn and ghamandi ladki in my life.. Can you PLEASE for God's sake stay quiet and calm for some moment so that I am done with this?" and he looks at her with damn hatred and angst in his eyes.. And calms down, controls his anger and applies medicine on her lips..

And Ridz, who is JUST scolded big time by her hubby, who had just witnessed the biggest hatred in her hubby's eyes, and who was just confronted badly by him, goes all weak and timid, and acts exactly the way Sid told her to.. She can't protest him and gets lost in Sid's eyes which were stuck in her lips ( just bcoz he was doin the medicine) She again smiles at her boy.. And this time cups his face in her palms and gives him a divine kiss on his forehead.. This all happens before Sid could realize.. Hence, he is completely taken aback by this sudden change of her behavior.. He looks down and tries to leave.. But Ridz holds his hands from bed.. And when he turns back, she gestures him to sit beside her..

For some unknown reason, he can't ignore her ths time.. He, like an obedient boy, follows what she says and sits side by side with her like two cuties hehe..

'Kuch kahoge nahi ?'

'Kya kahoo..'

And again the silence prevails..

This time Sid initiates. Like, after ages..

'I have hurt u a lot na?'

Her eyes get welled up. She fights back with her tears and asks him,

'where is my gift?'

Sid is surprised.. He smiles and says 'U know that I didn't forget?'

'How can u forget MY birthday Sid? I know u have ur gift ready with u right?'

He smiles and gives her a beautiful ring.. She is beyond happy.. but still doesn't lose her control.. There are many more things to solve this night.. Both sitting silent again.. Suddenly the sound and light of thundering and lightening.. Lights go off and Ridz holds him tight in fear.. And quickly realizing what she has just done, she controls herself and again sits straight.. Both are stealing glances from each other.. Finally, Sid..

'Bday gift ka tum jaanti hi thi.. toh, bataya nahi, maine tumhe bohot hurt kiya na.. peeche kuch mahino mei..?'

'( all silent and teary ).. Maine bhi toh..'

'Tumne nahi.. Maine Riddhima.. Tumne uss raat sahi kaha tha.. ke divorce papers maine bheje the..'

'Haan par sign toh maine kiya na? Mujhe aisa laga ke tum mujhse… tum mujhse chutkara pana chahte ho ..'

'Par woh toh tumhe iss liye laga kiunki MAINE woh papers bheje.. Meri hi galati hai.. I have never let u know how much I love you.. Issi liye tumhe laga that I want to get rid of u??!?!!'

'Nahi Sid.. Galati meri hai.. Mujhe uss waqt ke halaat ko samajhna chaiye tha na.. Kya beeta hoga tumpe, jab Armaan wapis aaya.. Uss waqt, tum sirf meri khushi ki parwa karte the.. Toh tum apna pyar jata kar meri mushkil ko kaise aur badha sakte the.. I must have understood… Aur waise bhi, agar Armaan ki jagah, Tamanna wapis aa jati, toh mai bhi toh shayad wahi karti, jo tumne kiya..'

'No riddhima, tum samajh nahi rahi ho.. You know how much I loved you.. Just that, I never realized that before.. And when I did, I saw u with Armaan in Lonavala.. And I donno what happened at that instant, and I bashed u right n left.. I am sorry Riddhima..mai..'

Ridz puts a finger on his lips.. and gestures him to stop.. and with all her voices choked up, she makes the final statement "No Sid.. I AM sorry.. I must consider myself as a lucky fellow to get a husband like you.. And what I was doing? I was just making it worse with my confusions.. U are not wrong Sid, u were never wrong.. I…." , takes a long deep breathe, before this ultimate statement, and admits, "I love you Sid.. I really really do.." and she breaks down in his arms.. Sid lets her cry and hug him for a while.. and once she is done crying, he just holds her face and places a beautiful kiss on her lips.. Ridz blushes, and Sid whispers "Today I will give u the best ever bday gift Riddhima" and winks with a naughty smile..

And the camera zooms on Riddhima's hands switching off the lights and holding Sid close to her and ruffling his hair from back.. 😉

With the thundering and raining, nature blesses them as well.. And they live happily ever after.. 😳

------------------------------------------------

Guddi😊

wow such a long post Guddi😲

it's gonna take me a year to read it all🤣😔

ok fantastic OS hun👏🤗

Edited by _angel_ - 13 years ago
Galwa i lobe it sooo sweet and cute mwah xxxxxx
I REALLY HOPE DAT DIS STORY COMES TRUE AND AMAZING JOB
Aww its beautiful Guddi...😍
Loved the romance and the intensity which you produced in all the tension..👏

Brilliant work...👍🏼
Please write another one...😊
~Guddi!!! Besharam! You've been hiding you're  writing talent all this time??!
Hehe
I Love you darling. Its sooo good

Jaan
Guddoo!

This is so PASSIONATELY , SENSITIVELY , INTENSELY SR! I mean what can i say except that the SR in your OS are exactly how SR are. They injure each-other and then heal each-other- they are what angst , passion , love , intensity and yes, soul mates are made of. I loved the stubborn angst-ridden Sid who no matter how angry went to look out for her in rain, put up with her tantrums , applied medicines on her , remembered her birthday , got her a gift and kissed her back into his arms.

That is Sid. Riddhima's Sid.

The Riddz you portrayed is the woman who put up with Sid's anger and hostility for months because she knew how wounded he was and how he had closed his heart. She didn't care who thought what of him because only she knows her Sid.And when she breaks down after kissing his forehead in sheer emotional impulse , you see how vulnerable she is and how she yearns to be accepted and loved by Sid like always. Her confession to Sid about her love for him is beautiful.

This is Riddhima. Siddhanth's Riddhima.

I am amazed at the hold that you have on SR's characters. I see the story going this way in near future. Riddhima will win back Sid. She will. Because she loves him and we know that by now.

FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN. I think the idea of the SR consummation happening on Riddhima's birthday is pensive and beautiful. And this is how it will be - emotional and passionate.

P.S- JP'S KBC example cracked me up.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.
🤗
DIS IS SO GOING 2 HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND I'M PRETTY SURE ABOUT THOSE LAST 2 SENTENCES R LETS WAIT AND WATCH!!! GUDDI WONDERFUL JOB
Hey girl superbly written .. you captured SR so very beautifully no words...
great post guddi.. and I hope CVZ have something like this or this for us in their goody bag
I am waiting more now..
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
omg.....Guddi, how romantic, passionating, and immense OS. I must say, this is one of the most romantic OS i've ever read. I was like aww....aww while reading it. Your OS is so romantic and beautifully written down. I actually went on imaginary state and visualized the whole scenario....aww felt great afterwards....LOL. Honestly, I throughly enjoyed reading it. You are so romantic Guddi, so your OS.  Please keep writing more!!