Dill Mill Gaye

10th May: Sid-Riddz Daily Exam : Lecture Hall.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Dear Ishtudents,

The University of  ILPC ( Intense Love in Passionate Chemistry) has set the following question paper for the first year students so that they can decide whether they are laayak enough to be promoted semester to semester or not. The question papers can be daily , weekly , bi-weeky , hourly ..... who knows. It depends on the mood of faculty. The University of ILPC has chosen the volatile couple of Mrs. & Mr. Modi  whose wanted and unwanted popularity beats the theory of relativity these days. We have chosen  a married couple because we are inspiring our ishtudents to marry and fight within penthouses instead of indulging in PDA and daag-lagaaoing on the faculty.

The question paper covers all span of subjects possible. Keep Disprin ready but take it only after wroting your answers. Cheating is allowed because the faculty is open minded and knows that the ishtudents will maaro teer in these exams. Embarrassed

Q1. Is Siddhanth Modi's temper directly proportional to Riddhima Modi's silence and drama queen act or inversely proportional? Explain with example. Big smile

Q2. If Siddhanth Modi's love for Riddhima is an ester ( a good smelling fruity compound formed by the combination of a carboxylic acid and an alcohol) , then  why is Riddhima Modi unable to smell it? Explain in detail.Wink

Q3. If Riddhima Modi's love for Siddhanth Modi is inaudible to Siddhanth because of it being a silent era black and white film , what acoustics will you use to make it audible and what colour correction to catch Siddhanth's eyes? LOL

Q4. Riddhima Modi is unable to avoid the gravitational pull of Siddhanth Modi's love but thinks it to be the gravitational pull of marriage. How will you clear Riddhima Modi's confusion by still using gravity as an example?Big smile

Q5. If Siddhanth Modi is A SQUARE  and Riddhima Modi is B Square. Who will be 2ab? Wink

NOTE: The above questions are only for the elite club of evolved ishtudents of  ILPC University. The rest are not eligible to write in this exam because of the new rules of the forum. Please don't insult the efforts that moderators make to keep this forum clean. Big smile

DEAN POCAHONTAS.

Edited by Pocahontas - 09 May 2010 at 3:45pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonrosa.cricellikashevedward420Cookies01n7geniuscoasta_70saumya{roka}kripsysups2222Maha_Sid-dewaninm21sanjanamishraLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84douknosupercool3JATINTHAKKARka7eelaMahamflamingo_ariesAnnaNAshleyprejudicedbhavi20_sChristLoverMelodiousDreamsmysterieuxaishu_25secretkeeperShiningStar18-Doppelganger-malluangelANfan1000pavsssdtvgojanAmeresromiosugar1Perfangel5655Jasmine...sajni786adoremevirgoshamilpatakhaguddiLeenasmgmonarmishti_17-SilentLove-Lennieshanti05nikita_88norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th May: Sid-Riddz Daily Exam : Lecture Hall." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maha_Sid-dewani

Goldie

Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
hahaha... i would have definately sat in this exam...too bad i have other exams to study for aswell.. oh man please dont fail me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Heylo Dean ji

can I answer too Embarrassed *cheat sheet for IshtuDents*

Prof. Mona

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellika7eelaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@Yoko. Exam is COMPULSORY. Otherwise I am going to fail you.

@ Prof Mona. Yes. You can sit for the exam so that i can make you the HOD of a certain department.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellika7eelaromiosugar1monarshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
BoY O Boy this exam is tough
Dean Poco .. You are tougher in setting papers than prof Mona !!!

I will have to put on my thinking caps and be back ASAP !!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellika7eelaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

@Yoko. Exam is COMPULSORY. Otherwise I am going to fail you.

@ Prof Mona. Yes. You can sit for the exam so that i can make you the HOD of a certain department.

Oh I thought I am already HOD .. I was looking at your post Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@ Shanty. Come well-prepared as i expect good answers.

@ Prof Mona. Take the exam quietly, beta. Abhi to tumhaarii naukri waise bhi danger mein hai. Blame Lennie and Ramsha for that. Vithya is going to be suspended.

rosa.cricellisupercool3ka7eelaromiosugar1monar

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
*runs and sulks in a corner* oh my! this is very tough i am going to fail Cry

rosa.cricelliromiosugar1monarTheBlackJaguarshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top