Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Turns Into Hate... (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

chimuli

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

MegaAngelzs

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Originally posted by chui_mui

can your love turn into hate ??

I do think that love "might" turn into hate,but i believe you cant start hating that person as badly as you use to love them,but yes this is also true that if that person has done something to lose your love towords him/her then you dont love that person as you use to,you surely become indiffrent towords them,its hard initially but as time passes you learn to live that way.Many times it may also transform into anger with hate,but then again like love "hate"is a strong emotion, according to me since you dont love anyone so easily and also you dont hate anyone that easily.So its not that easy but yes not impossible too.

When you realise what the person has done to you, the first thing that you say is that you hate them but when you say it, do you really mean it or is it just an impulse!..

Most of the time when we say that I hate him/her its just an impulse or moreover angry reaction,one doesnt mean that always when we say it.But I also think that if you dont "hate"the person you use to love that doesnt mean that you love them still.You can forgive them but then again loving them is hard I think.

I get what you mean, and yeah i think ur right when u said that when someone has done something bad to them u don't love that person as you use to but still i dont think u can hate them, in the beginning u will. But, can you really hate a person that you once love. I mean there has to be some hidden feeling that will not let u hate them. You might say u hate them but the thing is do u really mean it?

Well yes I agree there that you wont hate that person as long as you live,you would slowly become indiffrent towords them and they wont matter also to you.But yes that it shows that "hate"transformed later into indiffrence but there was "hate".I just want to say that its not like you wont even hate that person even for sometime,you can,but yes that hatred would also soon fade as your love for that person faded,and moreover I would prefer to forgive that person and move on,why waste myself hating someone? Smile

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chui_mui

It must be someone that you love, i think that behind every hate there is hidden love in it..

<font color="#ff0000">Might be that behind every hate there WAS love.</font> Tongue

@SweetAngel- Nice topic. Smile

</div>
Hey thank you... :)

<font face="Verdana">Behing every hate there was love. If you take it that way then it mean that ,that person that has done something bad u hate them but there was hidden love there and i believe that once that hidden love goes so does the hate. So its like being neutral. You neither hate them or love them. I guess this is called Forgivess..</font>

<div>

Behind every hate there is love?
Ummm,well not actually sometimes its just that you hate some people as they might have hurt you a lot,for that you dont have to be romanticallly involved or something with that person.

@Amira

Wonderful quote.

Edited by chui_mui - 11 May 2010 at 1:55am

MegaAngelzs

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Nice topic,I was literally sitting infront of the computer trying to figure out if " Love Turns Into Hate".

I don't think love can become hate. If you do hate the person more than you loved them then it was never love. It was just something you thought was love. I believe that you can't hate someone you used to love. You can dislike them but not hate. The reason for that is because you can't hate the person more than you used to love them. There will always be that tiny bit of love you forget about or just don't know exists anymore. Now that's what I think of loving becoming hate. I'm sorry if I repeated myself (which I think I did)

Ava <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzschimuli

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs.avachimuli

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
^ you're right!Tongue

Ava

Post Reply New Post

Go to top