Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

I get what you mean, and yeah i think ur right when u said that when someone has done something bad to them u don't love that person as you use to but still i dont think u can hate them, in the beginning u will. But, can you really hate a person that you once love. I mean there has to be some hidden feeling that will not let u hate them. You might say u hate them but the thing is do u really mean it?

Well yes I agree there that you wont hate that person as long as you live,you would slowly become indiffrent towords them and they wont matter also to you.But yes that it shows that "hate"transformed later into indiffrence but there was "hate".I just want to say that its not like you wont even hate that person even for sometime,you can,but yes that hatred would also soon fade as your love for that person faded,and moreover I would prefer to forgive that person and move on,why waste myself hating someone? 😊
chimuli thumbnail

</div>
Hey thank you... :)

<font face="Verdana">Behing every hate there was love. If you take it that way then it mean that ,that person that has done something bad u hate them but there was hidden love there and i believe that once that hidden love goes so does the hate. So its like being neutral. You neither hate them or love them. I guess this is called Forgivess..</font>

<div>

Behind every hate there is love?
Ummm,well not actually sometimes its just that you hate some people as they might have hurt you a lot,for that you dont have to be romanticallly involved or something with that person.

@Amira

Wonderful quote.Edited by chui_mui - 13 years ago
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic,I was literally sitting infront of the computer trying to figure out if " Love Turns Into Hate".

I don't think love can become hate. If you do hate the person more than you loved them then it was never love. It was just something you thought was love. I believe that you can't hate someone you used to love. You can dislike them but not hate. The reason for that is because you can't hate the person more than you used to love them. There will always be that tiny bit of love you forget about or just don't know exists anymore. Now that's what I think of loving becoming hate. I'm sorry if I repeated myself (which I think I did)

Ava <3

Originally posted by: avantika_greco

Nice topic,I was literally sitting infront of the computer trying to figure out if " Love Turns Into Hate".

I don't think love can become hate. If you do hate the person more than you loved them then it was never love. It was just something you thought was love. I believe that you can't hate someone you used to love. You can dislike them but not hate. The reason for that is because you can't hate the person more than you used to love them. There will always be that tiny bit of love you forget about or just don't know exists anymore. Now that's what I think of loving becoming hate. I'm sorry if I repeated myself (which I think I did)

Ava <3

Hey i get what you mean and i share the same opinion as you. Even i believe you can not hate someone that you love. It maybe that you stop loving them, you move on in life but you just can't hate them because at one time in your life you love them. I guess it is just that you don't have any feeling for them anymore.
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ you're right!😛

Ava

Sometimes in life it feels like you want to hate that person but then you can not. You know that what is happening is not right to you and the only thing that might be good is if you could just take away this love feeling and replace it by hate. If only this was possible, life would have been so easier this way.

What do you guys think about this?

chimuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Sometimes in life it feels like you want to hate that person but then you can not. You know that what is happening is not right to you and the only thing that might be good is if you could just take away this love feeling and replace it by hate. If only this was possible, life would have been so easier this way.

<font face="Verdana">What do you guys think about this?</font>

Agree with every word you said 👍🏼 .
Sometimes we ourself cant control what we want to feel about someone,and the worst thing is that you can lie to the whole world but not yourself.You always know what you are doing,though how illogical it might be sometimes you just do it,irrespective of the consequences you might have to suffer.
Even sometimes finding reasons to hate someone doesnt work its just the way it is.All these emotions that one experiances makes life so beautiful and complex at the same time. 😳
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear!...
I've faced similar circumstance in lyf;so thought should put forward my experience.

Well,I think you can neva eva actually hate some1 you've once loved.It's difficult.You might b very  clear abt your hatred towards him/her to your frends or any1 who's concerned,but in your heart,you sumwhere have tht love.

I dunno....it's impossible to hate sum1 with all your heart,when you've loved him/her with all your heart.

Originally posted by: -Amina-

Hey dear!...

I've faced similar circumstance in lyf;so thought should put forward my experience.

Well,I think you can neva eva actually hate some1 you've once loved.It's difficult.You might b very  clear abt your hatred towards him/her to your frends or any1 who's concerned,but in your heart,you sumwhere have tht love.

I dunno....it's impossible to hate sum1 with all your heart,when you've loved him/her with all your heart.

Exactly my thought , you can never hate someone that you once love, even though he/she is really not good at all, you can never hate them.. And i agree with you, you might show it to the world how much you hate him/her but deep inside your heart there is only love for them
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Get real, peeps.

Of course, yes. If you love someone, you can hate them as well. With equal vigor and passion. 😆

The feeling remains extreme in both cases. Be it hatred or love.

This DOES happen.