Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I have this question that i keep asking myself, Can Love Turns Into Hate.

Suppose you love someone soo much, more than your own life but suddenly they do something bad, you obviously say you hate them but do you really mean it.. I mean you loved that person, at one point in your life, you could have given your life for that person but now suddenly they betray you or do something really bad, can your love turn into hate ??

When you realise what the person has done to you, the first thing that you say is that you hate them but when you say it, do you really mean it or is it just an impulse!..

Has it ever happen to any of you that you loved someone to bits but now you hate them?? Has your love turn into hate at some time of your life..

Please share your experience and thoughts, Would love to hear them...

Love,
Izzy
i have heard that if u ever hate someone u have to care about them once upon a time  i always thought that was a lie now its proven true! and it has never happened to me though!
Originally posted by pinky_sibtain

i have heard that if u ever hate someone u have to care about them once upon a time  i always thought that was a lie now its proven true! and it has never happened to me though!

Hmm... Yeah true... You can't hate someone that you don't care about ... It must be someone that you love, i think that behind every hate there is hidden love in it..

According to me you can never hate someone that you once love... The person might have hurt you a lot, or betrayed you a lot, and at one point in life you might say that u hate him or can't stand him but i believe that the truth is that you still love that person. You can never hate them, you are just hurt and tend to forget that hurt by saying that you hate the person. But, the truth is that you can never hate them. You will always love them...

I strongly believe that hate is part of love...
can your love turn into hate ??

I do think that love "might" turn into hate,but i believe you cant start hating that person as badly as you use to love them,but yes this is also true that if that person has done something to lose your love towords him/her then you dont love that person as you use to,you surely become indiffrent towords them,its hard initially but as time passes you learn to live that way.Many times it may also transform into anger with hate,but then again like love "hate"is a strong emotion, according to me since you dont love anyone so easily and also you dont hate anyone that easily.So its not that easy but yes not impossible too.

When you realise what the person has done to you, the first thing that you say is that you hate them but when you say it, do you really mean it or is it just an impulse!..

Most of the time when we say that I hate him/her its just an impulse or moreover angry reaction,one doesnt mean that always when we say it.But I also think that if you dont "hate"the person you use to love that doesnt mean that you love them still.You can forgive them but then again loving them is hard I think.
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

According to me you can never hate someone that you once love... The person might have hurt you a lot, or betrayed you a lot, and at one point in life you might say that u hate him or can't stand him but i believe that the truth is that you still love that person. You can never hate them, you are just hurt and tend to forget that hurt by saying that you hate the person. But, the truth is that you can never hate them. You will always love them...

<font face="Verdana">I strongly believe that hate is part of love...</font>

@Bold

I think its not like that you still have to love them,as I said its not necessary that is you dont "hate" the person you use to love that means you still love them.People stop mattering,you cant wait for someone all your life moreover if they have a indiffrent attitude towords you,for how long will one wait,love fades slowly,but thats just my view.

Originally posted by SweetAngel18

It must be someone that you love, i think that behind every hate there is hidden love in it..

Might be that behind every hate there WAS love. 😛

@SweetAngel- Nice topic. 😊
Hey Izzy Nice topic!  😛

"I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice,
always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached,
for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you,
thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you,
wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all...
for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't."

I think this quote best describes this topic.
😆

You can't truly hate a person you once loved so much! Yhh .. you might say you hate them .. but out of hurt and anger.
You cannot really mean it right?

They might have betrayed you. Broke your trust or done something they didn't mean to that hurt you alot!!
But i believe that you don't love someone because they are perfect, you love them inspite of the fact that they're not.

Love and hate. They are two different things.

In love ... even if you find all their mistakes and difference you'd still find them absaloutely amazing. <3

-Amira-
Originally posted by chui_mui

can your love turn into hate ??

I do think that love "might" turn into hate,but i believe you cant start hating that person as badly as you use to love them,but yes this is also true that if that person has done something to lose your love towords him/her then you dont love that person as you use to,you surely become indiffrent towords them,its hard initially but as time passes you learn to live that way.Many times it may also transform into anger with hate,but then again like love "hate"is a strong emotion, according to me since you dont love anyone so easily and also you dont hate anyone that easily.So its not that easy but yes not impossible too.

Most of the time when we say that I hate him/her its just an impulse or moreover angry reaction,one doesnt mean that always when we say it.But I also think that if you dont "hate"the person you use to love that doesnt mean that you love them still.You can forgive them but then again loving them is hard I think.

I get what you mean, and yeah i think ur right when u said that when someone has done something bad to them u don't love that person as you use to but still i dont think u can hate them, in the beginning u will. But, can you really hate a person that you once love. I mean there has to be some hidden feeling that will not let u hate them. You might say u hate them but the thing is do u really mean it?
Originally posted by chui_mui

Might be that behind every hate there WAS love. 😛

@SweetAngel- Nice topic. 😊

Hey thank you... :)

Behing every hate there was love. If you take it that way then it mean that ,that person that has done something bad  u hate them but there was hidden love there and i believe that once that hidden love goes so does the hate. So its like being neutral. You neither hate them or love them. I guess this is called Forgivess..

Edited by SweetAngel18 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maz_4_life

Hey Izzy Nice topic!  😛

"I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice,
always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached,
for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you,
thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you,
wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all...
for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't."

I think this quote best describes this topic.
😆

You can't truly hate a person you once loved so much! Yhh .. you might say you hate them .. but out of hurt and anger.
You cannot really mean it right?

They might have betrayed you. Broke your trust or done something they didn't mean to that hurt you alot!!
But i believe that you don't love someone because they are perfect, you love them inspite of the fact that they're not.

Love and hate. They are two different things.

In love ... even if you find all their mistakes and difference you'd still find them absaloutely amazing. <3

-Amira-

Hey Amira, Thank you.... :)

I love that quote and i think that it absolutely fit in this post.. Thank you for that... 🤗
And it is true. Sometimes you are mad at urself and not at the other person because you knew you had a chance to stop those feeling, to stop getting hurt but still you didnt because you knew you couldn't. I guess that is what you called love. You know that person is hurting you but still you find a way to blame urself because you love that person. That is why we say that love is madness.

And yeah i agree, i have had my experiences and all i can say is that if you genuinely love someone , you can not hate them. You might say you hate them on an impulse, but the truth is that it is not hate it is anger. You can not simply hate them. Feeling can not be changed from love to hate and as you said these are two different thing, it can be mix or change.

Edited by SweetAngel18 - 13 years ago