Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dilkarioJugni.G..Cinderella...MegaAngelzschimuliepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Turns Into Hate..." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mins97

mins97

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i have heard that if u ever hate someone u have to care about them once upon a time  i always thought that was a lie now its proven true! and it has never happened to me though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

..Cinderella...

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilkario..Cinderella...MegaAngelzs

mins97

mins97

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with u ^^

..Cinderella...

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
can your love turn into hate ??

I do think that love "might" turn into hate,but i believe you cant start hating that person as badly as you use to love them,but yes this is also true that if that person has done something to lose your love towords him/her then you dont love that person as you use to,you surely become indiffrent towords them,its hard initially but as time passes you learn to live that way.Many times it may also transform into anger with hate,but then again like love "hate"is a strong emotion, according to me since you dont love anyone so easily and also you dont hate anyone that easily.So its not that easy but yes not impossible too.

When you realise what the person has done to you, the first thing that you say is that you hate them but when you say it, do you really mean it or is it just an impulse!..

Most of the time when we say that I hate him/her its just an impulse or moreover angry reaction,one doesnt mean that always when we say it.But I also think that if you dont "hate"the person you use to love that doesnt mean that you love them still.You can forgive them but then again loving them is hard I think.

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

According to me you can never hate someone that you once love... The person might have hurt you a lot, or betrayed you a lot, and at one point in life you might say that u hate him or can't stand him but i believe that the truth is that you still love that person. You can never hate them, you are just hurt and tend to forget that hurt by saying that you hate the person. But, the truth is that you can never hate them. You will always love them...

<font face="Verdana">I strongly believe that hate is part of love...</font>

@Bold

I think its not like that you still have to love them,as I said its not necessary that is you dont "hate" the person you use to love that means you still love them.People stop mattering,you cant wait for someone all your life moreover if they have a indiffrent attitude towords you,for how long will one wait,love fades slowly,but thats just my view.

Originally posted by SweetAngel18

It must be someone that you love, i think that behind every hate there is hidden love in it..

Might be that behind every hate there WAS love. Tongue

@SweetAngel- Nice topic. Smile

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey Izzy Nice topic!  Tongue

"I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice,
always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached,
for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you,
thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you,
wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all...
for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't."

I think this quote best describes this topic.
LOL

You can't truly hate a person you once loved so much! Yhh .. you might say you hate them .. but out of hurt and anger.
You cannot really mean it right?

They might have betrayed you. Broke your trust or done something they didn't mean to that hurt you alot!!
But i believe that you don't love someone because they are perfect, you love them inspite of the fact that they're not.

Love and hate. They are two different things.

In love ... even if you find all their mistakes and difference you'd still find them absaloutely amazing. <3

-Amira-

chimuli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top