Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Buh Remember.... Maan Wants Her to Stand By Her Self
im Sure He'll Force her o Fight for Herself

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Revenge or Forgiveness (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
lolz maybe he will again say that in such a rude way

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Do You Think Geet can Stand For Herself & Teach Dev a lesson?
Yes i think she can stand for herself and teach dev a lesson..and show him what it means to be cheated..pluss i want her to take back everything from jewellery to land 

-Will Maan Help Her for Her Respect? I don't think maan will help her such as go with her to beat dev up...but i think he will give her back the land...cuz he will know that she has been cheated...maybe he will try to get his money back from dev

I feel that Mann will make her understand tht she needs to be strong and take her own decisions and stop cyring; she even remembered him n his views when she was being abused by her family and then she got the courage to speak up for herself Clap

-Will She run away From Her house? well i don't think she will go back home now..she will try to search for dev now..and maybe maan will help her such as finding a place to stay

-How Do You Think Geet Will Take Revenge? she will try to take back all of her property which dev did take from her..

And Last & final Question...
-If You Were on Geet's place, What Would you have done? Revenge or Forgiveness?
Renvenge for sure..i will never forgive such a man which cheated on me just cuz he wanted my property..

How can a girl forgive a grown up man who is not mentally challenged and still married her just for her property and not only married her but consummated it as well Dead
It was pathetic; n pls he is not in love with her. He deserves no forgiveness for what he has done; n Geet will be very wrong if she continues to pursue Dev even after knowing what all he did... She should stand up on her feet, be brave and start over a new life! Preferably with Mann Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy-Suneshine-.FlawlessSarun.

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
divya yes agree with ya

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

divya yes agree with ya

Thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
will be back

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

If dev had been showed siting alone and crying and thinking of geet the situation would have been better...but the devil was sitting and hearing musiq and was shaking his head like nothing ha happened

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Well Said Divya Thumbs Up
This should be example for girls of our age now, Cuz this all reality, they showin us tht this actually happenes in real life Confused
So Afta Seeing Geet Takin Revenge frm Dev, we all gona love her buh if she'll jst forgive him Confused Thn This shows tht Girls Can Actually do NOTHIN widout a Guy Confused
So We Have To change this Thinkin Confused & Hope Geet Does Same Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top