Punjabi Channel

NRIs= ???wat r we considered???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
do u guys watch geet? there they hav shown a bad image of NRI munda, who betrays his wife ,frm pind, n goes back abroad.
well tht happend, its a fact tht poeple used to do tht but now most of the punjab poeple hav understood n dont marry their daughters without full fam. background n all tht..but if we think, y did guys do  tht?? was it for dahej?? i dont think so, maybe there were sum cases abt money like they showed in geet, but wat i think is tht its cuz the kuriya wudnt say anything to thm whn they go hme late, n wudnt hav the himmat to stop her hubby frm havn an affair or anything,n just be maids, taking care of kids, n doin household chores,!!!

but now zaamana has changed...NRIs are scared to get married to a gal frm india, as i knw this case where a punjab girl divorced her hubby aftr getting visa of tht certain country n called her bf,LOL, yes thts true, i guess now both of thm must be living happily, n tht NRI vachara dekhda hona,,kithe fas geya,,,

so wat do u guys think is it always us who r considered betrayels n all tht??? i guess now punjab diya kuriya are more chant n chalaak thn we are,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.annu02mittijalebiReal.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NRIs= ???wat r we considered???" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Good topic indeed.

what is geetConfused is it a movie ??

it is very true that  nowadays the girls and boys from area using marriage to go to any country.  I think their parents have their hand in it too.  They just want to send their children out of punjab/india at any cost.  the girls/boys get married to NRIs and they have their own setting with their bf/gf.  Actually it happened to my cousin who is Canadian born and got married to a girl in India but that girl was alrady in affair.  she said to her bf that she got married to just to go to Canada. she is gonna divorce her hubby and get married to him after and bring him to Canada as well.

I don't know where have the morals and values gone these days?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugni.GAngel-Jot.annu02

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
^^ geet is a serial in star one,,
&feeling srry for yur cousin,,i think nowadays evn parents are happy with luv marriages, so tht atleast the couple knws each other n thrs no way of deceiving,,!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.annu02mittijalebi

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hey great topic!  and i know exactly what your talking about.  sure there have been many instances where NRI guys have gone to india and never bothered sponsoring their spouses.  but the fact of the matter is that nowadays there are tonnes of instances where guys/girls from india mislead the NRIs.

and all this for coming to canada.  there is no such thing as izzat these days....not even for the girls.  they think its no big deal to get married to someone and have intimate relations with them when they know once they get their ticket to canada they will be dumping the hubby for the bf.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugni.GGKS_CA

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah it really annoys me. Especially in punjabi movies, they just love making fun of us and it gets on my nerves so much. NRIs arent the ones that are ALWAYS at fault.

Love,
~Jot~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.