Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Hussain in II5 discussion thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 20

..Swapnali..

Goldie

..Swapnali..

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hussain's interview in Telegraph.. link originally posted by Tama in Hussain FC

~Swapnali

Host with the most
Hussain Kuwajerwala

Small screen heartthrob Hussain Kuwajerwala is back where he belongs ' as the host of Indian Idol 5. A t2 chat'

On anchoring Indian Idol for the third successive season'

I started my journey with Indian Idol in season 3 and I can't believe that it's been three years since. There have been so many young kids who have come with stars in their eyes and with the determination and talent to succeed. There might have been only one winner per season, but I believe that every participant in every season of Indian Idol has gone back a winner. Even for me, hosting Indian Idol has been a great professional move, but the personal gains have been far greater. Interacting with people who come from different parts of the country wanting to show their talent and make a name for themselves, their emotions, their determination and diligence, I have been a part of all that and it has been a truly enriching experience.

On the talent of Indian Idol 5'

Although I am not saying that we haven't had great talent before, I have to say that the singers of this season are a class apart. Chahe woh voice ho ya stage presence, all the 16 odd contestants that have made it to the gala rounds are a bundle of talent. Kabhi kabhi toh woh mujhe bhi complex de dete hain! I am sure that Indian Idol 5 will be one of the most memorable seasons.

On his approach to this season'

My approach doesn't change from season to season. Rather it varies from contestant to contestant. Each of the boys and girls that we have is a different person who reacts differently to praise and criticism and so it is essential to know how to handle them. My role is to create such a comfortable and easy atmosphere so as to enable a contestant to perform to his or her potential. Main unka host bhi hoon aur dost bhi. I should be able to cheer them when they get good comments from the judges and to share their disappointment when they are criticised.

On the judges of Indian Idol 5...

Two of the three judges on this season are new. Sunidhi Chauhan gets a lot of life into the show. Being a product of a singing reality show (Meri Awaaz Suno), she has been through the entire grind and can empathise better with the contestants. Salim (Merchant) is of course one of the biggest music directors that we have today and he has personally paid a lot of attention to handpicking the talent on the show. Anu Malik is, of course, the grand old man of Indian Idol having been there in all the seasons. All the three judges are serious about choosing the right voice this time and they make sure that the vibe on the show is extremely positive.

On co-hosting with Abhijeet Sawant'

Being the winner of Indian Idol 1, Abhijeet is another person on set who understands what each and every contestant is going through, whether it is nervousness or triumph. I think he's a great guy with a great stage presence and is doing extremely well considering that this is his first shot at hosting a show. Last year, I had a great time hosting Idol with (Meiyang) Chang and from the way Abhijeet and I have vibed right from day one, I am sure we are going to rock this season too!

PRIYANKA ROY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain in II5 discussion thread (Page 4)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seejeet.huju201

IF-Dazzler

seejeet.huju201

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thanks swapanali and tama  for this artical.
today episod its very nice.hussain is the best .
thanks once again
luv
seema

luvkumkum

luvkumkum

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
tanks yar .........................hussain looks very nice in this pic thanks for this artical

fankumkum

Groupbie

fankumkum

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice aritical thanks dear for sharing this aritical

luvhuju

Groupbie

luvhuju

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thanks u sooooooooo much for this artical.tomaro episod its very nice .

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

hi.......all

sorry 4 late........there is some prob in my net..Confused.....
ok......donn't worry......
so.......last monday.means 24th may epi...Big smile...
hu was mindblowing ever.......
but his dress......yellow..LOLLOL..as like jituji's whiteLOLLOL..
so here is the vd.......
enjoy............
thanks to the uploader...
                                lov,
                                            Tama

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

todays epi........

yaar hu kya paglay gaya ka...LOLLOL.....
kya kya karta rah ta hai........abhjeet ke sath....LOLLOL...
yea dono too much hai yaar..LOL...
main haste haste ......gir hi jati hoon bed se.....
ok f9.....u all enjoy..........
                                   lov,
                                       Tama

seejeet.huju201

IF-Dazzler

seejeet.huju201

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

nice episod .but i dont like yalo dress.....................but nice  episod

luv
seema

Post Reply New Post

Go to top