India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

TV miss kiya? toh web check karo

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, check this out....Last para suggest India Forum for JJKN updates!

TV miss kiya? toh web check karo

By: A hitList Correspondent
   February 4, 2005

If you spend sleepless nights wondering what Tulsi will do next, or when will Jassi's much talked about makeover will happen? then you can call yourself a TV buff. For those missing out the latest twists and turns on the Kahaani's and Kyunki's need not fret.

The answer to all your telly questions is actually a click away. Here's looking at some websites, which not only provide you the latest on who's walking out of which soap but also give you space to rant about your feeling for the show…

www.bhatter.com/jassi
www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai

Fans of Ye Meri Life Hai (Sony) can surf this site to get the latest buzz on the soap. Along with daily updates, the site also gives viewers a chance to express their likes or dislikes about the show.

A poll on the front page asks readers to vote on what they think should be the next track change on the show. Questions like what will happen next on the show? Have a leading response of, 'Poornima will die after delivering the child and Pooja will then marry Ronit'.

A shoutbox asks readers to post their comments on the latest developments on the show. The promos of a new guy entering Pooja's life have caused lot of discussion on the site.

www.discusstv.com
This site is one of the largest hubs of television fans across the world. Neatly categorized into various channels, the site offers readers a dose of what they have to say about their favourite telly stars.

Topics vary from  'What shows deserve a rerun on Doordarshan?' to 'What's your favourite TV title song'. One of the interesting posts asks readers which television character would they slap in real life if they met them.

Answers vary from Tulsi (Smriti Irani) for being constantly annoying to Farah Khan for doing a bad copy of Paula Abdul on Indian Idol.

www.indianidol.tblog.com
This unofficial website of the Indian Idol has what the official site doesn't. It has a forum where viewers can post their opinions on the show.

The hottest topic doing rounds on the net is Ravinder Ravi's threat to the other contestants.

Dilip Losalka of Gurgaon writes, 'When selection of Indian Idol is left to people of India we should honor their decision as we have honored in the past without any discrimination and should not blame him for the failure of the outgoing participants.

Despite objectionable comments by the three judges, people are consistently choosing him because they like him. judges shouldn't influence the public by imposing their views'.

www.indiantelevision.com
This comprehensive site gives you the latest on what's happening on the telly world. From daily updates to interviews, the site has a mix of news and features.

The most interesting part of the site is the BlogWorld where one can post and read comments on various prime time shows. Not surprisingly most of the blogs are about Ekta Kapoor and her serials. TellyChakkar offers readers juicy snippets on the private lives of television stars.

www.indianidolonset.com
The official website of the Indian Idol's has everything from photo galleries to multimedia snippets of the Idols performing.

The contestants section has detailed interviews of the all the Indian Idols talking about their preparations for wanting to make it big on the show.

www.bhatter.com/jassi
For Jassi fans this forum is the best place to be. If you have missed an episode, this site offers you not only the synopsis of what's missed, but also a detailed transcript of the show.

These updates also have interesting comments from the posters like Armaan Sir looking cute in black suit on a monday episode.

One of the hotly debated topics on the forum is Jassi's much talked about makeover. 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yes!   Someone is reading our posts and know that we think
Armaan looked dashing in his black suit!!!!

Tongue
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
My personal point of view

1. I can't stand American Idol, forget about Indian Idol.
2. I think India Forums has a bigger following than
Discusstv.com
3. Indiantelevision is a big old commercial.

I usually visit the YMLH site and you know that I am always
here for JJKN!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

My personal point of view

1. I can't stand American Idol, forget about Indian Idol.
2. I think India Forums has a bigger following than
Discusstv.com
3. Indiantelevision is a big old commercial.

I usually visit the YMLH site and you know that I am always
here for JJKN!

I second that..
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
 and i 3rd,4th & 5th it.....................
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top