Pratigya

Maha episode or Maha dissappointment? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Originally posted by Shabz.

Mirthula ur comments are much loved by everyone, i am one of ur fans. i was absent from the forum last week and all i could think about were ur comments,limitwa's take and mima's comments..missed priti's live updates too.

shabz you should read our comments from limitwaa thread who is the most evil. you might enjoy them we had quite the interesting back and forth going on yesterday. feefi our newest behoodi, athena, rachna all had some insightful comments. Big smile

i always miss out on all the funOuch will go and read it nowBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode or Maha dissappointment? (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveanime

Mirthula ur comments are much loved by everyone, i am one of ur fans. i was absent from the forum last week and all i could think about were ur comments,limitwa's take and mima's comments..missed priti's live updates too.

shabz you should read our comments from limitwaa thread who is the most evil. you might enjoy them we had quite the interesting back and forth going on yesterday. feefi our newest behoodi, athena, rachna all had some insightful comments. Big smile

i always miss out on all the funOuch will go and read it nowBig smile

awwwwwwww we missed you yaar. and we decided calling amma was too nice of a name. she is such a devil. so limitwaaaa came up with the acronym Guniya The Devil, GTD.

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

priti, priti, pritiROFL what have u done to me behoodi...i cant stop laughing. u are the queen bee when it comes to cracking jokesROFL i think i may just get u to push ammaji off a cliff, she wont jump off herself, ur assistance would be greatly appreciatedLOL
she is isnt she..shes soo fuunyyy..i cudnt stop laughin either..LOL

Thanx guys! Purpose served! LOL I filled Shabz serious analysis with my behooda ones! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabz.loveanime

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by sanaya11

priti, priti, pritiROFL what have u done to me behoodi...i cant stop laughing. u are the queen bee when it comes to cracking jokesROFL i think i may just get u to push ammaji off a cliff, she wont jump off herself, ur assistance would be greatly appreciatedLOL
she is isnt she..shes soo fuunyyy..i cudnt stop laughin either..LOL

Thanx guys! Purpose served! LOL I filled Shabz serious analysis with my behooda ones! LOL

ur BP is very welcome, i love ur humourLOL

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Wow...really good analysis!! I agree 100% the 'Maha episode' was a total disappointment. I actually enjoyed the wedding episode more less the item dance and Shyamu's looooong lecture at the end:-(

I was so expecting a Kriya scene...especially after the way Krishna has been treating Pratigya of late. I also don't understand why this whole veg non-veg issue had to be dragged out during the maha episode. I used to find Komal endearing but she is just a younger version of her mother!! komal needs to stop being so irritating and be more accommodating at her in laws

Towards the end when they showed Shakti all drunk and Kesar trying to get him to go to sleep I was shocked!! C'mon, you have just found out that Shakti has been forcing Kesar to abort their babies and yet you are smart enough to leave her alone with him????? I had expected SS to instruct Pratigya to take care of Kesar....not just for that one night but for the entire duration of her pregnancy!! she needs to put a restraining order on himLOL

I think the CV's are losing track of the story now. It will be such a HUGE disappointment if this show becomes another saas bahu saga....I still enjoy watching the older episodes more and keep reminding myself of the way things used to be....the creatives need to get their creative juices flowing again

thanx for reading and replyingSmile

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

I too was dissappionted with the epsidoe, i really wanted Shakti to be punished more GrrrrrrrrAngry and only wanted to see Singh family drama

And thank you so much for doing this i always enjoy reading itClap 

i loved that scene it was so cuteEmbarrassed

thanx for ur patience ladiesEmbarrassed 

thanks again for listening to my requestBig smile
ur very welcome hunEmbarrassed

mima, thanx for replying, i love reading different takes on pratigya and its nice to see so many of us have so much to sayClap

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

It was bad editing indeed.

Was surprised after knowing abt all the baby killings SS went to feed non-veg to the spoilt brat Komal....why does SS interfere in Saxena's family matters....really want to see Pratigya throw tantrums in thakur house abt not seving non-veg and maybe saxena should visit thakur house again (remember money he gave to buy books) and show him the mirror again......Thakurs and there hypocrisy ....different rules for daughter in laws and married daughters

SS needs to learn to butt out of the saxena's business...his interference is doing komal no favours!!! thanx for reading BoosiBig smile

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

i realy like the bond between SS and krishna..i wish shakti had the same bond with his father...but shakti is too idiot..

i love the dialoug between them....and i loved that SS slap shakti in the precap..he desrved that

great post dear

the revelation of kesars pregnancies and the bond between SS andd krishna was the only highlight of the entire maha episodeEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top