Pratigya

Maha episode or Maha dissappointment? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

shabz super duper awesome. Hug tanku jiEmbarrassedlike i said, its ur encouragement which brings it out of meHug

the only thing i saw differently from you was that you felt ss didn't like pratigya given so much reign to speak or he was annoyed with krishna praise of his wife. no i didnt feel that at all. i think he sensed something was off as soon as satan walked in, he sensed something was off but he was probing shakti for answers first, i think if krishna didnt hand the reigns over to pratigya than she wouldnt have been given an opportunity to talk. his sarcasm about the aarti etc and the dialogue about him not caring what is right or wrong made me think the way i do.ss is like krishna or the other way around he is a straight talker and krishna was beating around the bush and he was getting impatient with what the big secret was. and did you notice twice now when a calamity has happened he has asked answers from his bahus. first it was kesar with the komal fiasco, now he directly asked pratigya. ss knows krishna knows the truth as well but he pointed to pratigya for the answer. he knows his bahu's aren't partial and he can count on them to tell the truth albeit that krishna did say prats will give him the answer but i think ss has the authority to demand answers form whom he wishes. ss i think had the confidence in pratigya that she would know the full truth.

i dont think anyone was satisfied with how this episode ended. satan was not reprimanded enough. and neither was kesar safety ensured. they botched it big time. i hope they are saving the good stuff for next week. i have said this before great dialogue writers on this team, but who puts these scene together really is no good need to get fired. the non veg track had no place in the episode, it was squeezed in out of place, boring and waste of time. the creatives should have made it a 30 min episode at least than we would have been a bit more enthusiastic about the episode.

i really hope the night is not over and we get one kriya scene atleast. there has to be some sort of closure for them in this journey. i too want a kriya scene before the night ends..i want both of them to converse and agree to look out for kesarEmbarrassedif krishna is shown to just brush all this under the carpet and go to bed i will be supremely disappointed. i am not saying he should go apologize, no way that is not his style, but he could atleast say he is proud of her. something positive that makes pratigya think that krishna approves of her honesty and courage.well said...hope the creatives are reading this!!! even if he is not there yet where he condones her right to be his equal, he does admire the fact that he married someone who has the guts to fight for what is right and soon by taking that path she has earned the right to be his equal.

thank u for reading and replying...i love reading ur comments, u give me a new angle to think from everytimeHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode or Maha dissappointment? (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

shabz super duper awesome. Hug tanku jiEmbarrassedlike i said, its ur encouragement which brings it out of meHug

the only thing i saw differently from you was that you felt ss didn't like pratigya given so much reign to speak or he was annoyed with krishna praise of his wife. no i didnt feel that at all. i think he sensed something was off as soon as satan walked in, he sensed something was off but he was probing shakti for answers first, i think if krishna didnt hand the reigns over to pratigya than she wouldnt have been given an opportunity to talk. his sarcasm about the aarti etc and the dialogue about him not caring what is right or wrong made me think the way i do.ss is like krishna or the other way around he is a straight talker and krishna was beating around the bush and he was getting impatient with what the big secret was. and did you notice twice now when a calamity has happened he has asked answers from his bahus. first it was kesar with the komal fiasco, now he directly asked pratigya. ss knows krishna knows the truth as well but he pointed to pratigya for the answer. he knows his bahu's aren't partial and he can count on them to tell the truth albeit that krishna did say prats will give him the answer but i think ss has the authority to demand answers form whom he wishes. ss i think had the confidence in pratigya that she would know the full truth.

i dont think anyone was satisfied with how this episode ended. satan was not reprimanded enough. and neither was kesar safety ensured. they botched it big time. i hope they are saving the good stuff for next week. i have said this before great dialogue writers on this team, but who puts these scene together really is no good need to get fired. the non veg track had no place in the episode, it was squeezed in out of place, boring and waste of time. the creatives should have made it a 30 min episode at least than we would have been a bit more enthusiastic about the episode.

i really hope the night is not over and we get one kriya scene atleast. there has to be some sort of closure for them in this journey. i too want a kriya scene before the night ends..i want both of them to converse and agree to look out for kesarEmbarrassedif krishna is shown to just brush all this under the carpet and go to bed i will be supremely disappointed. i am not saying he should go apologize, no way that is not his style, but he could atleast say he is proud of her. something positive that makes pratigya think that krishna approves of her honesty and courage.well said...hope the creatives are reading this!!! even if he is not there yet where he condones her right to be his equal, he does admire the fact that he married someone who has the guts to fight for what is right and soon by taking that path she has earned the right to be his equal.

thank u for reading and replying...i love reading ur comments, u give me a new angle to think from everytimeHug

if i encourage you, you guys encourage me too. limitwaa and rest of them who says they lub my comments. Big smile

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
priti, priti, pritiROFL what have u done to me behoodi...i cant stop laughing. u are the queen bee when it comes to cracking jokesROFL i think i may just get u to push ammaji off a cliff, she wont jump off herself, ur assistance would be greatly appreciatedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

if i encourage you, you guys encourage me too. limitwaa and rest of them who says they lub my comments. Big smile

Mirthula ur comments are much loved by everyone, i am one of ur fans. i was absent from the forum last week and all i could think about were ur comments,limitwa's take and mima's comments..missed priti's live updates too.

Edited by Shabz. - 09 May 2010 at 12:44pm

loveanime

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

priti, priti, pritiROFL what have u done to me behoodi...i cant stop laughing. u are the queen bee when it comes to cracking jokesROFL i think i may just get u to push ammaji off a cliff, she wont jump off herself, ur assistance would be greatly appreciatedLOL

true who says she will jump willingly. we have to push her off from suicide point. LOL

pritirays

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

she is isnt she..shes soo fuunyyy..i cudnt stop laughin either..LOL

pritirays

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Mirthula ur comments are much loved by everyone, i am one of ur fans. i was absent from the forum last week and all i could think about were ur comments,limitwa's take and mima's comments..missed priti's live updates too.

shabz you should read our comments from limitwaa thread who is the most evil. you might enjoy them we had quite the interesting back and forth going on yesterday. feefi our newest behoodi, athena, rachna all had some insightful comments. Big smile

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

when I read the your name as the topic starter, I had like the biggest smile on my face!! (I was gonna insert the smily emoticon, but my smile was wider than thatLOL)
FINALLY!! I was missing your gyaan (analysis seems like a small wordLOL) all of this week....Embarrassed aww, ur sweet word have got me looking like a tomatoEmbarrassed

aww, I'm the first one in the listEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug yes u are hun, i didnt write the names in any particular order but im glad ur name is firstHug
sorry, couldn't come here yesterday....for me, I was disappointed by some of the things that you've mentioned, BUT the first scene...till SS goes to sanexa's...and then the whole dining table scene where krishna is trying to patao SS were best scenes in the show so far, I was so happy and amazed by SS (don't know the guy's nameLOL) and Arhaan's acting, that I didn't care about anythingEmbarrassedboth are brilliant actors, the set the screen on fireClap
I just can't stop praising these two actorsClap...
and that also made me realize that I do NOT enjoy kriya scene as much as I enjoy SS krishna scenes, just because both of them are such brilliant actors.Embarrassed
yea, I love the kesar prats bonding too!! I was actually looking forward to kriya's marriage only and only for this bonding, because I knew that they would be each other's support system, though kesar hasn't really supported pratsConfused give her time, im sure she will stick up for pratigya when kriya are on the verge of separation

I am really worried about Prats now, because krishna is the only one oh her side (I guess you could count on SS, too) but the problem is that this guy doesn't think, so he wouldn't even realize even if someone were to do something to prats (you know what I meanConfused)
He's so gullible in some sense that he would just believe anyone.
Shakti, Angad and even amma... oops, I meant trauma are all after prats nowCry krishna will safe gaurd both kesar and pratigya, infact i feel pratigya may even be strong enough to hold her ownBig smile

thanx for taking time out to read the post sweetie, ur comments were a lovely readHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top