Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Maha episode or Maha dissappointment? (Page 3)

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
shabz super duper awesome. Hug

the only thing i saw differently from you was that you felt ss didn't like pratigya given so much reign to speak or he was annoyed with krishna praise of his wife. no i didnt feel that at all. i think he sensed something was off as soon as satan walked in, ss is like krishna or the other way around he is a straight talker and krishna was beating around the bush and he was getting impatient with what the big secret was. and did you notice twice now when a calamity has happened he has asked answers from his bahus. first it was kesar with the komal fiasco, now he directly asked pratigya. ss knows krishna knows the truth as well but he pointed to pratigya for the answer. albeit that krishna did say prats will give him the answer but i think ss has the authority to demand answers form whom he wishes. ss i think had the confidence in pratigya that she would know the full truth.

i dont think anyone was satisfied with how this episode ended. satan was not reprimanded enough. and neither was kesar safety ensured. they botched it big time. i hope they are saving the good stuff for next week. i have said this before great dialogue writers on this team, but who puts these scene together really is no good need to get fired. the non veg track had no place in the episode, it was squeezed in out of place, boring and waste of time.

i really hope the night is not over and we get one kriya scene atleast. there has to be some sort of closure for them in this journey. if krishna is shown to just brush all this under the carpet and go to bed i will be supremely disappointed. i am not saying he should go apologize, no way that is not his style, but he could atleast say he is proud of her. something positive that makes pratigya think that krishna approves of her honesty and courage. even if he is not there yet where he condones her right to be his equal, he does admire the fact that he married someone who has the guts to fight for what is right and soon by taking that path she has earned the right to be his equal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvShabz.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@sanayaa i loved what you said about this being like othello. definitely i see that happening. but we know what happened in othello the wife dies murdered by her husband. hearts will break into million zillion pieces if krishna kills pratigya in jealousy. nooooooooooooooo it is bad enough we are expecting that krishna will throw pratigya out of his life. not that this is any better but murder no way hozay  it wont happen because i think the story will eventually end with these two finding their way back to each other. but a disaster is waiting to happen that is for sure. i am sure pratigya and krishna are up for a long separation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabz.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

shabz super duper awesome. Hug

the only thing i saw differently from you was that you felt ss didn't like pratigya given so much reign to speak or he was annoyed with krishna praise of his wife. no i didnt feel that at all. i think he sensed something was off as soon as satan walked in, ss is like krishna or the other way around he is a straight talker and krishna was beating around the bush and he was getting impatient with what the big secret was. and did you notice twice now when a calamity has happened he has asked answers from his bahus. first it was kesar with the komal fiasco, now he directly asked pratigya. ss knows krishna knows the truth as well but he pointed to pratigya for the answer. albeit that krishna did say prats will give him the answer but i think ss has the authority to demand answers form whom he wishes. ss i think had the confidence in pratigya that she would know the full truth.

i dont think anyone was satisfied with how this episode ended. satan was not reprimanded enough. and neither was kesar safety ensured. they botched it big time. i hope they are saving the good stuff for next week. i have said this before great dialogue writers on this team, but who puts these scene together really is no good need to get fired. the non veg track had no place in the episode, it was squeezed in out of place, boring and waste of time.

i really hope the night is not over and we get one kriya scene atleast. there has to be some sort of closure for them in this journey. if krishna is shown to just brush all this under the carpet and go to bed i will be supremely disappointed. i am not saying he should go apologize, no way that is not his style, but he could atleast say he is proud of her. something positive that makes pratigya think that krishna approves of her honesty and courage. even if he is not there yet where he condones her right to be his equal, he does admire the fact that he married someone who has the guts to fight for what is right and soon by taking that path she has earned the right to be his equal.

yep i think hiw his father was happy..he really does respect her now..i just thought he was givin expr of praising her in his mind...

Shabz.

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

Hi guys, hope ur all well. There was a lot of hoo ha (houchhhhhh! Ouch I mean ouchhh! LOL) about the maha episode and although the first maha episode (kriya wedding) was a disappointment 

I loved how kriya walked in thakur niwas with kesar, I found that scene quite significant because both of them were on either side of her' (Or kesar was protecting preventing them to pull each other's hair after that rickshaw chase! ROFL)

Thakur and ammaji were shocked to see kesar with them lol and  ammaji didn't know kriya were off to watch a movie (Amma's knees must be aching now, since she put so much strees on her brain! LOL

SS thought she was just going on about crap but she finally got his attention when she said shakti was about to cremate ss's grandchild, the look of shock on his face was evident, but that soon turned into disbelief and I think in a way he started to defend shakti by saying kesar had a problem hence she couldn't conceive, maybe that was a last ditch attempt to convince himself that shakti wasn't capable of doing what he was accused of doing. I was surprised at SS reaction on first hearing P-Rats words! Shocked Krishna stepped in and in an exasperated tone said how the "ghar ka khazana" was going to be stolen right under their noses and told his father how low shakti is. Loved this dialogue! Embarrassed

I think this was the first time SS had pratigya's complete attention throughout the scene and you could see a spark of pure hatred in his eyes for shakti albeit even if it was for a brief moment. Pratigya seems to have gained more courage in conversing with the family because if she wanted to she could have stopped at just the mention of the abortions, but she went on to degrade shakti further by telling the whole family of kesars plight and saying how this is the first time she has seen a human "eat" his child'the whole thakur clan actually had the decency to look ashamed and looked to the ground.

Clap Clap Clap Good that here they accepted they were wrong here! They hardly accept it though elsewhere!

I hated how shakti tried to feign ignorance and even implied kesar was to blame for the abortions, Angry Angry Angry but SS knows his sons well. He has a lot of faith in Krishna and took kriyas word over shakti's. shakti's bubble finally burst and he went on about how he was saddled with an ugly wife and didn't want to be saddled with ugly kids'that did it for SS and he gave shakti a tight slap. Clap Clap Clap (wished there would have been a dozen more! LOL)

One thing I didn't like was how SS stopped at one slap. Shakti killed 4 children, they were not just his kids but SS and ammaji's grandchildren'he had no right in taking their lives. One slap was nothing compared to the sins he carried out against his wife and family. I didn't expect SS to chuck him out of the house but I did think he would throw a few more slaps and gaali's shakti's way but unfortunately nothing like that happened, shakjti got off lightly if you ask me.

Yeah, the direction and bckgrd scoe did not support this important sequence propely! Ouch

The emotion portrayed by SS when it finally dawned on him that he was going to be a grandfather was wonderfully portrayed'it brought tears to my eyes, you could see how much he longed for a grandchild and his happiness is infectious. He even spoke sweetly to both his bahu's and called kesar by her name. Ss's happiness showed no bounds and he told pratigya to pamper kesar'  Anupam Shyam is fabulous actor man! I simply loved his reaction! So genuine! Clap

SS has a lot of expectations now, one being a grandchild from kriya, I felt sooo bad for Krishna'he is his the apple of his fathers eye and he too loves his father dearly but the look on his face portrayed a deep rooted kind of pain, he knows he cant give his father that kind happiness in the near future and I'm sure that thought must have broken his heart. Cry Cry Cry Poor Krish! But if Kriya get kid now, then the story will have a generation jump! LOL

SS just found out he is going to be a grandfather, shouldn't he be celebrating? Yet right after the revelation he was shown at the saxena's feeding Komal non veg, how unrealistic can the creative's get?

Yeah hell unrealistic! One major time blopper! ROFL He went to celebrate with non-veg dishes in brahmin family! LOL

No comments on saxenas! Or else Dadi1 will start her cursing sequence! LOL

Ammaji proved yet again what a pathetic being she is. She spoke really sweetly to kesar and gave her kesar doodh saying it would make the child's complexion fair. Kesar seemed very new to this side of ammaji and was very hesitant in accepting the milk and sitting down. Ammaji is a coward, she told pissiya to leave the kitchen before she made her point about pratigya and spoke ill of her. You can clearly see how insecure she feels and how threatened she is by her. What I don't get is why she is so adamant on distancing her 2 daughter in laws from one another. She was trying to instigate kesar against pratigya by saying kesar is older hence pratigya should follow her but that all fell on death ears, kesar has read pratigya well and she knows pratigya only wants her welfare. Ammaji even realised she was getting no where with the instigation hence she indirectly threatened to kill kesars unborn child. This woman needs a slap'how can she say a woman's job is to follow her husbands orders and fulfil there wishes one moment and than do a 180 degree turn and basically threaten her husband desire for a grand child..she isn't fit to be a human, she gives women a bad name.

Shabz get ready to push Amma off the cliff! If she doesn't jump on her own , call me! LOL

No matter how much I hate shakti, the last thing I want is for Krishna and shakti to be at loggerheads. Shakti seems to have a deep rooted kind of envy and jealousy towards krishna which has come to light today only because of his stupor. Shakti revealed a little bit of their childhood and it is evident Krishna holds a huge place in SS's heart and he seems to have gotten shakti into trouble in the past. Granted he loves Krishna, but that kind of attitude can affect a child in a lot of ways and even though shakti has grown up, krishna's childhood antics seem to have hurt him deeply and he seems to have a lot of hidden resentment for his brother. If push comes to shove, I am sure shakti will not even spare his brother if it means getting what he wants. Only time will tell if Krishna holds off his brother or not.

Yaar but starting main to they showed that even Shakti pampers Krishna! Confused but now he is changing colour - girgit kahin ka! Angry

The scene at the dining table was very sweet'SS and Krishna are always a delight to watch and their chemistry is amongst one of the best I have ever seen. They both bounce off on one another and the unconfined love between them is a sight to see. SS is a child at heart, the other day Krishna was refusing to eat breakfast and SS literally dragged him to the table to eat and today the tables were turned and Krishna took the role of parent and SS the ziddi child lol. SS proved once again that Krishna is his most loved child, he openly said it and gave in to krishna's demands, that was really endearing to see.

Father son duo rocked! Clap

Where SS and Krishna are well in tune with one another so are kesar and pratigya, they can feel one another's predicament without uttering a word and they try to help one another out as much as they can. The hesitancy in serving a non veg dish was very well portrayed by pooja and kesar saw her plight and took the dish off her to serve it instead but ammaji had to stick her head into matters, this woman will do all she can to insult pratigya and hurt her intentionally. Like I said, if she refuses to jump off the cliff, call me! ROFLI will do the good work! LOL

Amma standing at edge of cliff

Priti: arre wo dekho wo dekho neeche kya hai?

Amma: kya kya?

Priti: Tohar fish bahuriya be! LOL She is fishing your son in the net! Wink

Amma jumps off the cliff to fish her fish bahuriya! Confused

SS put ammaji in her place and called krishna pratigya's balam aww, even he is aware she shouldn't stick her ore into matters

I loved the dialogue: Pratigya ka Pra aur inha baitha uska balam, to kahe beech amin koodti hai? ROFL

Im glad SS praised pratigya again for saving his grandchild, but he proved again that his children come first and he openly spoke of his dissatisfaction with the saxena's'he sounded like a broken record.

Yaar isn't it obvious! No one else can take the place of children in parent's heart! And Komal is the most pampered one, so SS reaction's are justified! Even I support Komal's demands, but yeah the execution style again was wrong! LOL

Krishna was practical and assured him he would get adarsh to take komal to a restaurant whenever she wanted to eat non veg but SS threw a huge tantrum and accused him of being one of the saxenas'I loved the huge bear hug Krishna gave SS to prevent him from leaving the dinner table, and the peck on the shoulder just did it for me'

That scene was awesome! Clap Clap Clap SS is old and trapped in Krishna's arms! Poor fella wasn't even able to move his hands! ROFL

imagine the love he would shower on pratigya once kriya get together'

Shorry can't imagine! Hamra bheja fry ho gaya hai wait kar kar ke! ROFL

I hated the sound of Krishna shyam saxena, yuk that name does not suit our sher, he was, is and always will be Krishna singh thakur.

Yeah Krishna Singh Thakur aka KST all the way!  Thumbs Up

thanx for ur patience ladiesEmbarrassed

You shouldn't really say that! What if some behooda gentlemen are reading this analysis! ROFL

Shabz.

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

@sanaya: othello, that would be depressingOuch i really think krishna is more level heading than we give him credit for...he is easily influenced but when given a chance he does actually try to think for himself. i see the othello angle happening where shakti and angad are concerned but i believe his love for pratigya will ultimately win. your take on the angle is an interesting read...its made me thinkSmile
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Originally posted by loveanime

@sanayaa i loved what you said about this being like othello. definitely i see that happening. but we know what happened in othello the wife dies murdered by her husband. hearts will break into million zillion pieces if krishna kills pratigya in jealousy. nooooooooooooooo it is bad enough we are expecting that krishna will throw pratigya out of his life. not that this is any better but murder no way hozay  it wont happen because i think the story will eventually end with these two finding their way back to each other. but a disaster is waiting to happen that is for sure. i am sure pratigya and krishna are up for a long separation.

yep it wont exactly be like othello..k cannot kill her. he wont. but how othello gets trappped by evil ppl K will also get trapped by evil ppls saying. but yea..i feel like one day he wud just tell her to go home..if he finds out abt angad..and then when shes home she will find out tht it wasnt him who kidnapped her like jodhaa akbar kinda.LOL i can think of all cute mixtures ttogether for them to find out n come together..n i think amma will playyyy a huge hand w/ S to throw prats outta the house. i hope komal is a good grl by then..she cud be the only one to explain to the stupids abt their mistakes...their lives r soo messed up right now..lol..i dont know what any1 can do in a situation like tht..

Shabz.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Hi guys, hope ur all well. There was a lot of hoo ha (houchhhhhh! Ouch I mean ouchhh! LOL) about the maha episode and although the first maha episode (kriya wedding) was a disappointment 

I loved how kriya walked in thakur niwas with kesar, I found that scene quite significant because both of them were on either side of her' (Or kesar was protecting preventing them to pull each other's hair after that rickshaw chase! ROFL)

Thakur and ammaji were shocked to see kesar with them lol and  ammaji didn't know kriya were off to watch a movie (Amma's knees must be aching now, since she put so much strees on her brain! LOL

SS thought she was just going on about crap but she finally got his attention when she said shakti was about to cremate ss's grandchild, the look of shock on his face was evident, but that soon turned into disbelief and I think in a way he started to defend shakti by saying kesar had a problem hence she couldn't conceive, maybe that was a last ditch attempt to convince himself that shakti wasn't capable of doing what he was accused of doing. I was surprised at SS reaction on first hearing P-Rats words! Shocked Krishna stepped in and in an exasperated tone said how the "ghar ka khazana" was going to be stolen right under their noses and told his father how low shakti is. Loved this dialogue! Embarrassed

I think this was the first time SS had pratigya's complete attention throughout the scene and you could see a spark of pure hatred in his eyes for shakti albeit even if it was for a brief moment. Pratigya seems to have gained more courage in conversing with the family because if she wanted to she could have stopped at just the mention of the abortions, but she went on to degrade shakti further by telling the whole family of kesars plight and saying how this is the first time she has seen a human "eat" his child'the whole thakur clan actually had the decency to look ashamed and looked to the ground.

Clap Clap Clap Good that here they accepted they were wrong here! They hardly accept it though elsewhere!

I hated how shakti tried to feign ignorance and even implied kesar was to blame for the abortions, Angry Angry Angry but SS knows his sons well. He has a lot of faith in Krishna and took kriyas word over shakti's. shakti's bubble finally burst and he went on about how he was saddled with an ugly wife and didn't want to be saddled with ugly kids'that did it for SS and he gave shakti a tight slap. Clap Clap Clap (wished there would have been a dozen more! LOL)

One thing I didn't like was how SS stopped at one slap. Shakti killed 4 children, they were not just his kids but SS and ammaji's grandchildren'he had no right in taking their lives. One slap was nothing compared to the sins he carried out against his wife and family. I didn't expect SS to chuck him out of the house but I did think he would throw a few more slaps and gaali's shakti's way but unfortunately nothing like that happened, shakjti got off lightly if you ask me.

Yeah, the direction and bckgrd scoe did not support this important sequence propely! Ouch

The emotion portrayed by SS when it finally dawned on him that he was going to be a grandfather was wonderfully portrayed'it brought tears to my eyes, you could see how much he longed for a grandchild and his happiness is infectious. He even spoke sweetly to both his bahu's and called kesar by her name. Ss's happiness showed no bounds and he told pratigya to pamper kesar'  Anupam Shyam is fabulous actor man! I simply loved his reaction! So genuine! Clap

SS has a lot of expectations now, one being a grandchild from kriya, I felt sooo bad for Krishna'he is his the apple of his fathers eye and he too loves his father dearly but the look on his face portrayed a deep rooted kind of pain, he knows he cant give his father that kind happiness in the near future and I'm sure that thought must have broken his heart. Cry Cry Cry Poor Krish! But if Kriya get kid now, then the story will have a generation jump! LOL

SS just found out he is going to be a grandfather, shouldn't he be celebrating? Yet right after the revelation he was shown at the saxena's feeding Komal non veg, how unrealistic can the creative's get?

Yeah hell unrealistic! One major time blopper! ROFL He went to celebrate with non-veg dishes in brahmin family! LOL

No comments on saxenas! Or else Dadi1 will start her cursing sequence! LOL

Ammaji proved yet again what a pathetic being she is. She spoke really sweetly to kesar and gave her kesar doodh saying it would make the child's complexion fair. Kesar seemed very new to this side of ammaji and was very hesitant in accepting the milk and sitting down. Ammaji is a coward, she told pissiya to leave the kitchen before she made her point about pratigya and spoke ill of her. You can clearly see how insecure she feels and how threatened she is by her. What I don't get is why she is so adamant on distancing her 2 daughter in laws from one another. She was trying to instigate kesar against pratigya by saying kesar is older hence pratigya should follow her but that all fell on death ears, kesar has read pratigya well and she knows pratigya only wants her welfare. Ammaji even realised she was getting no where with the instigation hence she indirectly threatened to kill kesars unborn child. This woman needs a slap'how can she say a woman's job is to follow her husbands orders and fulfil there wishes one moment and than do a 180 degree turn and basically threaten her husband desire for a grand child..she isn't fit to be a human, she gives women a bad name.

Shabz get ready to push Amma off the cliff! If she doesn't jump on her own , call me! LOL

No matter how much I hate shakti, the last thing I want is for Krishna and shakti to be at loggerheads. Shakti seems to have a deep rooted kind of envy and jealousy towards krishna which has come to light today only because of his stupor. Shakti revealed a little bit of their childhood and it is evident Krishna holds a huge place in SS's heart and he seems to have gotten shakti into trouble in the past. Granted he loves Krishna, but that kind of attitude can affect a child in a lot of ways and even though shakti has grown up, krishna's childhood antics seem to have hurt him deeply and he seems to have a lot of hidden resentment for his brother. If push comes to shove, I am sure shakti will not even spare his brother if it means getting what he wants. Only time will tell if Krishna holds off his brother or not.

Yaar but starting main to they showed that even Shakti pampers Krishna! Confused but now he is changing colour - girgit kahin ka! Angry

The scene at the dining table was very sweet'SS and Krishna are always a delight to watch and their chemistry is amongst one of the best I have ever seen. They both bounce off on one another and the unconfined love between them is a sight to see. SS is a child at heart, the other day Krishna was refusing to eat breakfast and SS literally dragged him to the table to eat and today the tables were turned and Krishna took the role of parent and SS the ziddi child lol. SS proved once again that Krishna is his most loved child, he openly said it and gave in to krishna's demands, that was really endearing to see.

Father son duo rocked! Clap

Where SS and Krishna are well in tune with one another so are kesar and pratigya, they can feel one another's predicament without uttering a word and they try to help one another out as much as they can. The hesitancy in serving a non veg dish was very well portrayed by pooja and kesar saw her plight and took the dish off her to serve it instead but ammaji had to stick her head into matters, this woman will do all she can to insult pratigya and hurt her intentionally. Like I said, if she refuses to jump off the cliff, call me! ROFLI will do the good work! LOL

Amma standing at edge of cliff

Priti: arre wo dekho wo dekho neeche kya hai?

Amma: kya kya?

Priti: Tohar fish bahuriya be! LOL She is fishing your son in the net! Wink

Amma jumps off the cliff to fish her fish bahuriya! Confused

SS put ammaji in her place and called krishna pratigya's balam aww, even he is aware she shouldn't stick her ore into matters

I loved the dialogue: Pratigya ka Pra aur inha baitha uska balam, to kahe beech amin koodti hai? ROFL

Im glad SS praised pratigya again for saving his grandchild, but he proved again that his children come first and he openly spoke of his dissatisfaction with the saxena's'he sounded like a broken record.

Yaar isn't it obvious! No one else can take the place of children in parent's heart! And Komal is the most pampered one, so SS reaction's are justified! Even I support Komal's demands, but yeah the execution style again was wrong! LOL

Krishna was practical and assured him he would get adarsh to take komal to a restaurant whenever she wanted to eat non veg but SS threw a huge tantrum and accused him of being one of the saxenas'I loved the huge bear hug Krishna gave SS to prevent him from leaving the dinner table, and the peck on the shoulder just did it for me'

That scene was awesome! Clap Clap Clap SS is old and trapped in Krishna's arms! Poor fella wasn't even able to move his hands! ROFL

imagine the love he would shower on pratigya once kriya get together'

Shorry can't imagine! Hamra bheja fry ho gaya hai wait kar kar ke! ROFL

I hated the sound of Krishna shyam saxena, yuk that name does not suit our sher, he was, is and always will be Krishna singh thakur.

Yeah Krishna Singh Thakur aka KST all the way!  Thumbs Up

thanx for ur patience ladiesEmbarrassed

You shouldn't really say that! What if some behooda gentlemen are reading this analysis! ROFL

ur soo funnyyy priti..m sure u wud be a lottaaaa fun to hang out w/
i loved ur amma comment..yeh shubh kaam karte waqt..dont forget to send me a invite..i'll come to india..as sooooonnn as possible..lol..esp to see tht nazara..yeh to mein chod sakti..

pritirays

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

@sanaya: othello, that would be depressingOuch i really think krishna is more level heading than we give him credit for...he is easily influenced but when given a chance he does actually try to think for himself. i see the othello angle happening where shakti and angad are concerned but i believe his love for pratigya will ultimately win. your take on the angle is an interesting read...its made me thinkSmile

yes othello wud be soo depressing it wud hate the show right then if it was goin to turn out like othello..but i think they took some sections out of the play i mean its shakespeare afterall...he writes amazingggg plays. thank you very much. yea i can think of alll sorts of things happening..but when it happens its doesnt happen they way i thouight it wud..but durin the beginning like 10th or 20th episode i knew tht prats wud marry k..just not how and why..but i kne it..i dont know whats gonna happen now..:/

Shabz.

Go to top