Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Kitni Ajeeb Hai zindagi

Zindagi''' ek aisi paheli jise aaj tak koi nahi suljha paya'' bahut ajeeb hoti hai yeh zindagi kabhi''daman mein itni khushisyan hoti hai ki zindagi ka har pal khubsurat ban jata hai''.aur kabhi aankhon mein itne aansu''..ki hume har manzar par dukh dikhai deta hai''''

Zindagi hume hasati hai'''.rulati hai''''aur har din kuch naya sikhati hai'''''.

Har insaan apne zindagi ke liye sapne dekhta hai''apne zindagi ko apni tarah se jina chahta hai''. Kuch sapne, khwashiein puri hoti hai kuch nahi'''.  Kyunki aksar halat humari soch se bahut aage nikal jate hai''hum jo sochte hai vo hota nahi''.. aur jo ho jata hai vo hum kabhi soch nahi pate''..

Isiliye zindagi bahut ajeeb hai'''' par kitni''???????

Yeh kahani hai ek aam ladki Nandini ki''.. jise humesha yeh lagta tha'..ki vo apni puri zindagi akele guzar degi''use pyaar, rishte, shadi'..sab bekar ki baatein lagti thi'''.kyunki apni zindagi mein usne rishton ko tut te huye dekha'' yaha tak ki apne maa baap ke rishte ko bhi'''

Nandini ne humesha yahi chaha ki vo akele rahegi''..kyunki rishte taklif dete hai'' aur pyaar, sirf kitabon mein,,filmon mein hota hai'''asal zindagi mein nahi'''' lekin'''' nandini ki soch badli ek insaan ne RAJ'''.. jisne na sirf soch balki uski puri zindagi''.. kaise??????

Yeh janne ke liye thoda sa intezaar'''

Brief character sketch:

Raj Mehta'(Rajeev khandelwal)' 28 years, simple happy go lucky guy''just completed his MBA & working in a MNC '..he loves his parents, his brother Aditya, sister muskaan, but he is closest to his Mom '.&his niece riya''. Aditya's 6 year old daughter'to whom raj can't refuse anything''..

Raj a jovial, humorous, simple person with no arrogance, attitude'. & yes still waiting 4his dream girl'.coz raj believes hum eek hi baar pyaar hota hai''.jab hoga'.to zindagi aur khoobsoorat ho jayegi'He wants a simple girl who will understands him &also respect his parents'. Raj ki talash filhal jari hai'''. Dekhte hai use uska pyaar milta hai ya nahi'.

Aditya Mehta (raj's big bro)

32 year old, working in a university as professor..married to Neelu'. 4last 7 years'who is also a professor'. They have a 6 year old riya''

Alok Mehta (raj's dad)

A retired army officer''hard to believe but he is very cool, calm & friendly father''who has been best friend & guide to his children'..

Veena Mehta (raj's mom)

A housewife, a wonderful women & a loving mother''. Loves his children'..specially raj''as she knows raj only opens up to her''

Muskaan Mehta (raj's sister)

Muskaan a just stepped in her first year of college'. A sweet yet modern girl & apple of her father's & also her brothers eyes being the smallest & only girl child'..

Arjun khanna--(Raj's best friend)--

Arjun is raj's collegue & his best friend since his college days... he knows Raj inside out...

Nandini kapoor(cluless who gonna play'..suggestions most welcome')''.. 24 years, a shy sweet simple homely girl, a teacher in play school as she loves kids'she completed her studies''

Nandini stays with her maternal grandparents'(nana-nani) kyun???(has a reason behind it)also her two maternal uncles (one married &another unmarried)'. She is most close to her nani''..she even calls her nani as mummy' she can't stay away 4m her'

Nandini's loves to read novels, write blogs' pens down her thoughts, feelings'.. & yes she is an awesome cook''..

She loves being alone'..her solitude'..never been in an relationship''.most importantly never want to get married''.thats the main reason she has always stayed away 4m boys'.. she has male friends'..but they are just friends'.as she feels'.dosti sab rishton se behtar hoti hai''. Kyunki sirf dosti ek aisa rishta hai jo hum khud chunte hai''sacha dost humesha humara sath dete hain''.. aur pyaar''.sirf kitabon mein hota hai''..

Kya nandini ki yeh soch badlegi''..???? shayad'..haan''..par kaise..????

Jai kapoor (nandini's maternal uncle)

37 year old, unmarried maternal uncle of nandini working as a lecturer in delhi university''he really loves nandini more than his own sister since childhood he has taken care of nandini''.always supports her''. Cant refuse her anything''..

He only gave nandini her pet name guddo', taught her walk her first step'always made it a point to drop her at school''. He has nurtured nandini as his daughter''

Savitri kapoor (nandini's nani)

Savitri a house wife, a loving mother''.who brought nandini''.when nandini was 2& a half months old''..& since then she treats her as her own daughter & loves her to the core''.

She has only two wishes before dying she wants to see nandini settled & also her son too''

Other characters:

Nishikant kapoor'(nandini's nana)'

A retired director from a reputed firm''

Shantanu & ritu kapoor'nandini's other maternal uncle'.. have been married 4 last 20 years have 2 children''.. one girl varsha in class eleven & son Armaan in class seven'..

--Charu dixit'nandini's younger sister in class eleven staying with her parents'..

Suryabhan & gayatri dixit---nandini's parents''..

Suhanna khan'nandini's best friend'since childhood'working as a legal advisor in a MNC'

Ok this was the intro of the story''..& characters..if required new characters may be added'. the story will be basically revolving around Raj & nandini'

Time to time there would be flashbacks in the story''to answer certain questions in the story'..

Comments are welcome''..& criticism most welcome & suggestions all the more welcome'.being my first attempt in writing fic''mistakes should be forgiven'''. Will try to update as regular as possible''..

Enjoy reading'

Love purnima'

INDEX

PART------Pg.no.

Intro--------Pg-1

part 1--------pg2

part 2---------pg3

part 3...pg4

part 4...pg5

part 5...pg6

part 6...pg 8

part 7...pg11

part 8...pg15 

part 9...pg17

part 10...pg 19

part 11...pg22

part 12...pg24

part 13 ...pg 26

part 14...pg 30

part 15...pg 32

part 16...pg 35

part 17...pg 38

part 18 ...pg 42

part 19...pg 45

part 20 ...pg 48

part 21...pg 51

part 22...pg55

part 23...pg58

part 24...pg 60

part 25... .pg 64

part 26...pg 67 

part 27...pg 71

part 28 ...pg 72

part 29... pg 75

part 30... pg 79

part 31...pg 82

part 32...87

part 33...pg91

part 34...pg 93

part 35...pg 97

part 36...pg 100

part 37...pg 104

part 38...pg 107

Part 39... pg 111

Part 40 ...pg 113

part 41...pg 116

part 42...120

part 43...123

part 44...pg 125

part 45...pg 127

part 46...pg 131

part 47...pg 135

part 48 ...pg 138

part 49...pg 141

part 50...pg 144

part 51...pg 147

part 52...pg 149

second link - Kitni Ajeeb Hai Zindagi-II

PM List

1. akkiii 
2.sweetangel_25,
3. danish1
4.hinal60
5.nisha1984
6. suhana.dixit,
7.Revolutionbreez
8.shreyamathur_18
9. lallulal2010
10.Sweet-Lioness,
11. nikki18
12.spvd,
13. ronojoy_ria,
chinmayi,  
15.  pinky901
16  golu_1677,
17  Sumi_162710,

Edited by -purnima- - 15 March 2012 at 4:49am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja3true_rajeevian_SnowFlakes_Jyrajeev_myfrienddanish1C3_IFangelsabreenxzMAANeet_2pinky901lallulal2010suhana.dixitDhara_sgolu_1677AyeshaC4SidSumi_162710nikki18-.Aphrodite.-Neelambari..MysticRiverspvdOliveWellington-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kitni Ajeeb Hai Zindagi RajeevFF-Link pg 153" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
nice intro . Please cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

pinky901

Goldie

pinky901

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome concept.i'm eagerly waiting for the story  to be start soon
pls dear make this fic as rajeev -aamna as i only luv to read abt them and also i can't imagine raj without aamna and vice-versa
if u will not disclose any lead then also i can imagine aamna on my own .
pls dear continue this fic  as regular as possible
pls update the 1st part soon
luv raj character undoubtedly and i must say a wonderful pic selection for this intro .
thank u so much for starting this fic
and kindly pm me when u will be update the fic .

-purnima-

nisha1984

IF-Dazzler

nisha1984

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
nice concept
please add me in your PM list.....
Update soon

-purnima-

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
nice intro
plz continue soon
Rajeev ke saath...... main kaisi rahungi???????????????
khair
plz add me in your PM list

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky901

hey dear
awesome concept.i'm eagerly waiting for the story  to be start soon
pls dear make this fic as rajeev -aamna as i only luv to read abt them and also i can't imagine raj without aamna and vice-versa
if u will not disclose any lead then also i can imagine aamna on my own .
pls dear continue this fic  as regular as possible
pls update the 1st part soon
luv raj character undoubtedly and i must say a wonderful pic selection for this intro .
thank u so much for starting this fic
and kindly pm me when u will be update the fic .

Hug thanx 4 liking the intro Big smile.............. me was also thinking about aamna........ lets see.......
will try to update as regularly as possible...........Big smile...............
first part will be posted soon may be today itself........... Big smile.........

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

nice intro
plz continue soon
Rajeev ke saath...... main kaisi rahungi???????????????
khair
plz add me in your PM list

Hug ............thanx 4 liking............
me first thot of casting aamna.............but then changed idea............so that we can imagine whoever we want............. ourselves too Wink Wink Wink..........
will update soon Big smile

pinky901

Goldie

pinky901

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hey dear
pls cont soon!!!

-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top