Fan Fictions

Life In A Movie #4 [mayur] : Promo : Page 62

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQWvUt52l2M[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQWvUt52l2M

"Life In A Movie" is a story which revolves around two people namely -Mayank and Nupur. Its a story about their love, betrayal, marriage, fault, suspense, twists, turns, misunderstandings, criminals, tears, joy, truth, lies, friendship, guilt and other emotions. but most strongly, its about their love....a love which is veiled by many hidden truths......

This story shows how Mayank and Nupur meet after 5 years of their breakup in marriage and sustain themselves. Mayank wants to have Nupur back in his life while Nupur hates Mayank due to a hidden truth. Little does she knows that the person whom she hates thoroughly is the one who did everything for someone. She doesn't knows the truth of that night which separated them.

But when she comes to know about the real truth, will Mayank forgive him for the treatment she gave him? Would she come to know about the real truth? If yes, then will time give her another chance to prove her love? What had Mayank done? Would it be too late to run back in time and ask for forgiveness?

What was the truth due to which Nupur hates the person whom she loves like anything? Who are Samrat and Gunjan? Why is Mayank marrying Gunjan? Why is Nupur marrying Samrat? Who is Dia? What game is destiny playing with them?

What is the secret behind their separation? Who actually is responsible for their separation? What happened in their past life? How can one night change their bond? Why did they didn't did anything? Would Nupur be able to find out the truth. For whom is Mayank quiet?

Why isn't Mayank telling her the real truth? Why is he letting her assume that he was at fault? Why? Whom is he trying to protect? What is the secret which when Mayank comes to know, would hate Nupur?

Would this movie bring them together and unveil every secrets? What is written in their destinies? Are they meant to be or not? Will they be together before its too late?

To unveil all these answers, keep reading my story "Life In A Movie."

Love,
Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

When i started writing this story, i had never thought of reaching the second thread, leave alone this 4th thread!

I always thought that this ff would never be successful as it was completely different from what we usually like to read......

But thanks for your constant love and support that i did that!

To say "Thanks" is a small word when i compare to the love u all gave me!

Each one of u gave me immense pleasure...........

Whenever i went through any comment........a peaceful smile came upto my lips.....and curled itself up my lips.....

U gave me happiness more than what i deserved,
The amount of love u all gave me is what i treasured.
In my life came many ups and downs,
But ur love turned my lips into a smile from a frown.

hey guys......this verse was just the spur of the moment.......i really couldn't control myself!

i really can't thank u enough for ur support and love.....

I did not know myself that I can write like this...until you all acknowledged my talent and appreciated it! i never knew this!

Thanks to all my friends who supported me through every thick and thin!

Thanks to every reader of mine who kept on asking me to update this......this made me more than happy!

Thank you all of u for the love u showered upon me!

THANKS A LOT........

i really hope to receive ur love every time!

love,
Mahak
Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 13 years ago

Story So Far- Page 1

Part 24 - Page 28

Promo - Page 47

Part 25- Page 55

Promo - Page 62

Edited by ...Mahak... - 13 years ago
Story so far....

Present- black
Past- coloured

I am Nupur……..nupur sharma………there is a truth which I wanted to share with everyone……a truth which hurts me…….but its revelation would come in the end….i am a very famous heroine…….i had done my last movie five years back…. I had gained enough profit from that……I was happy with my earnings……I had just now signed a movie……a movie that was related to some or the other way with my life….the name of the movie was " life in a movie"…….on hearing its script I almost felt to say "no" but I don't know what forced me to say "yes"…….i am very famous and a lead heroine….this is how it took place-

Director- madam please consider our script…..

Nupur- ok. Tell me the storyline of the movie…..

I wish I had never said that….

Director- the story revolves around two people- isha ie u and varun ie ur lead hero…..

Nupur- who is he?

Director- we haven't decided yet..

Nupur- ok go on

Why? Why did I said him to go on? Why?

Director- isha and varun love each other very much……to an extent……they even make love for each other……even before their marriage…but due to some misunderstandings…….they get separated……two people who loved each other now r forced to hate each other but without any actual reality……and then after many years they come and meet each other…..misundestandings solve and then they are united……

I had felt a sudden rush of anger at the script and I wanted to say no to the script as I had done nothing so strange……

I had done no movie like this…….

i had always done movies with love but no betrayal……

Director- madam plz consider our script…….and one more thing……Diya is also needed for the role…..Dia would play the role of Isha and Varun's daughter who would make them close…..

Dia? On hearing dia's name I said yes……because she always wanted to act in a movie with me…..she is one of the children I take care of……I love her……she is 5 years old……she is my world…….i live with many children at my home..some of them are orphans and some of them are unwanted…….i take care of them as I have no one else in my world…….i love them all dearly….they all call me ma and I too love them like my children……

I signed the movie and also "no objection contract" according to which I could have no objections to any part of the movie or any person…I had to do any role given to me……..i could never backup from the movie…..i wish I should have not signed that…..i wish……

And here today I am standing at the spot where I had to meet my co partner and had to do a scene with him…….i saw him……he was like he was before…..surrounded by thousands of girls……when I saw him….i cursed myself for saying yes to the movie but dia was excited……and I loved her…..and no ways would I let him affect me…….just then he saw me…..and came rushing to meet me…I was a bit scared but then I let him come……..afterall I was going to do a movie with him……..

He said- nupur tum???

Nupur- haan main

He- I never knew I would meet you after so many years…..i am shocked

Nupur- mayank main bhi

He was mayank……mayank kapoor……the person with whom I started my first movie and my career….and what a luck……I was about to again start my career with him……after a break of five years......he was perhaps the best actor…….the best hero…. Uski koi bhi movie kabhi bhi flop nahi ho sakti thi….girls loved him a lot…..i……was shocked to see him after six years……

Mayank hugged me….

I broke out of his hug as soon as possible……

Mayank- Nupur tum abhi tak……

But before he could complete his sentence…….i stopped him……I stopped him from saying any further…..
Nupur- dekho Mr Mayank Kapoor…..tum mujhse doori banaye rakho to tumhare liye acha hoga…..yeh sirf ek movie hai……jisme hum…..saath hain

Mayank- theek hai…..par hum dost to ho sakte hain na?

Before I could say anything…..the director called us for a shoot……

Scene-
Mayank had to say sorry to me……..he had to do all he could to make him as my friend…….he had to hug me…like he did earlier…….the scene was exactly the same but my dialogues and reaction had to be different……

Varun- isha kyat um kabhi mujhe maaf nahi karogi?

Isha- nahi…….kabhi nahi

Varun- par kyun?

Isha- tumne job hi mere saath kiya hai uske baad tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki main tumhare saath koi rishta rakhna chahti hongi? nahi……mujhe tumhare saath koi rishta nahi rakhna na…..i can't trust you……last time……

Varun - plz isha….puraani baton ko bhool jao na…….

isha- kabhi nahi….

Varun- kya hum dost bhi nahi ho sakte?

Isha- theek hai…….lekin sirf dost..

Varun hugged isha……only I knew what I felt at that time when mayank hugged me…….mayank too realized that today when he hugged me…….i didn't bore the same warmth which I bore in our first movie…….we both had said our lines with full emotions…….just as the perfectionist…….all of them were stunned to see our chemistry…….i was no longer the same "Nupur" with whom he had done his first movie……he too knew that…….but I felt the same warmth of his body like he used to bore earlier……he hadn't changed a bit…..but as per me…….i had changed completely…..

Scene ends….

After the shot mayank approached me…..

Mayank –tum ab bahut badal gayi ho

Nupur- main jaanti hoon…….zindagi ne mujhe bahut badal diya hai…

Mayank- Nupur tum…….

But before he could say anything, I asked him out……..

Nupur- tumhari fianc, gunjan kaisi hai?

Gunjan was mayank's love….as I thought and people knew that……

Mayank- Nupur tum……tumhe kaise pata ki gunjan and main engaged hain?

Nupur- tum ek star ho aur tumhari life ki har baat paper mein chapti hai..

Mayank- to tum mere bare mein padhti ho?

I shuddered at his question…….i didn't knew what to tell him….i didn't wanted him to know that…...i didn't knew what to say……

Nupur- nahi……wo actually…….bachon ko tum bahut pasand ho……they love to read about you…..wahi mujhe bhi batate rehte hain….

Mayank- mujhe pata chala ki tumne apni poori zindagi kuch anaath bachon ke naam kar di hai……..tum abhi tak nahi badli…….tum abhi bhi vaisi hi ho…..tum abhi bhi khud se zyada doosron ki parvah karti ho…..

Nupur cutting him- acha ab main chalti hoon…….mujhe ghar jaana hai……

Mayank- main tumhe chod do?

Nupur- chod to tum mujhe pehle hi chuke ho………I mean hum ne apni first movie ke baad yeh doosri ab ki hai……hum apni first movie ke baa dab pehli baar mil rahe hain…….hum dost the par humne apni dosti tod di thi……haina?

He had no answer to say…….he knew he was guilty……..he did hurt me……..but now I was not letting him know that…….i went home and he went to his own home…

At home-

Dia asked me- ma aapka hero kaun hai?

Sahil too asked me the same question followed by many others……..

Nupur- mayank

Dia- mayank kapoor?????? Oh wow! Main unke saath kaam karongi……main unki beti banongi……..wow…….ma acha hua jo aapne is movie ke liye haan kaha tha……I love him…….i mean all love him……..wow!!!!!! I am so excited….

I was a bit upset knowing that dia loved him…….but I was helpless…….. dia was a big fan of him….i knew that……..but I hated him………but I loved dia more than I hated him……on no accounts would I let him spoil my happiness…….i wasn't happy to know that dia loved to play the role of his daughter…why was she happy?........i thought that I should never meet him again……..i didn't wanted to face him but…..but our destinity had some other plans…….....we met on the scene the day after……..

Scene-

The scene was that I had to cook food for him…….and he had to simply stare at me cook……actually isha and varun ki kahani mein jitney twists the….hum log unki zindagi ka flashback kar rahe the…….we had to stare at each other with love…..i knew I wont be able to stare at him with love…….then we both had to eat food….together…….
Isha- varun tum yahin ruko, main tumhare liye kuch bana kar laati hoon…
Varun- theek hai….

Varun was staring at isha……with love in his eyes…….par main wahi love ki feeling ko apni ankhon se reflect nahi kar paayi…….i didn't looked at him….. but the director asked me to look at him and have a eye lock situation…… I was cutting the vegetables…….i saw him looking at me and he was constantly looking at me…… I wondered whether mayank was looking at Nupur with love in his eyes or it was varun and isha…… mayank was unpredictable……main use dekhne lagi tabhi…..

Isha- ouch!

My finger was bleeding…….i had cut my finger……..i knew it would only and only pain me when I am with him……
Before the director could bring the first aid box and cut the shot…….mayank came forward and started sucking my blood……

It was such a scene that the director continued to shoot…….

Mayank- tum bhi na…….kitni baar kaha hai kit um kaam theek se kiya karo… kabhi to meri baton par dhyaan diya karo…….

His tongue was constantly touching my wound and caressing it……. But I did not felt glad……I felt his tongue burning me…….his eyes had a strange feeling…… chot mujhe lagi thi and dard use ho raha tha……..i could not hold it any longer… I broke the silence……

Nupur- varun its ok…….main theek hoon…….

As soon as he heard "varun" he was shocked……..i removed my finger from his mouth…..he was about to say something when the scene was over…..

Scene ends……..

Mayank approached me and said- Nupur woh baat Varun ne isha se nahi balki maine tumse kahi thi…….

I knew that but I didn't expected him to solve the misunderstanding….

Nupur- mujhe pata hai..

Mayank- toh fir tumne mujhe varun kyun kaha?

Nupur- kyunki scene chal raha tha and main use barbaad nahi karma chahti thi

Mayank- par tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha kit um is tarah mujhe hurt karogi?

Nupur- tumne mujhe hurt karne se pehle kabhi socha tha?

He had no answer as I expected………

Nupur- main chalti hoon……..bache intezaar kar rahe honge……

Mayank- par tum thodi der to ruk jao…..

Nupur- nahi bye……

I knew he was hurt by my question but he wont tell me so……par main kya karon…..woh bhi toh mujhe hurt kar chukka tha……..meri zindagi mein uske liye ab koi jagah nahi thi………who aana bhi chahe to bhi nahi…….

Next day we again met on the shot…….this time I had to kiss him……. On the lips….how could I ? how would I ? even if I try I wont……I wont……but I had signed the contract…….i could raise no objection…….how stupid was I to sign the contract……..now I had to pay for it…..

Scene-

We both were ready………I had decided that I would not do anything…….i would simply close my eyes…….and think that it was a nightmare…….

Varun came closer to isha and I shuddered………he knew that I wont be able to do the scene……he knew that……but I had to bear the pain as he came closer to me……

Varun and isha were about to kiss each other………he came extremely close to me…..i could feel his breath…….we were so close that our noses were almost touching…….he knew that it was paining me…….he knew that I wont b able to kiss him…....he was about to kiss me…….i closed my eyes…….he saw my expression and then a strange thing happened……..he didn't kissed me on my lips……but on my cheeks…….

When the director asked him he said that he can't do such scenes…….i knew he did this all for me……he hadn't signed the contract……

Scene ends…….

I was still perplexed at his behaviour……..he came to meet me…..in my makeup van…….where no one was there……..

Nupur- tumne aisa kyun kiya?

Mayank- main janta tha kit um yeh scene nahi karma chahti ho…….par tum mana nahi kar sakti ho…….kyunki tumne contract sign kiya tha……

Nupur- toh?

Mayank- main janta tha ki yeh scene tumhe sirf taklef dega……..aur main tumhe aur takleef nahi de sakta tha…….aakhir main pehle bhi tumhe bahut takleef de chukka tha…...

I knew that he did this for a purpose…….i knew his intentions….main use bahut kuch kehna chahti thi par main use kuch nahi keh sakti thi…….he was so sweet……he still liked me……..he still cared for me…he knew that he was guilty…..and perhaps he still…….

Nupur- thanks…….

Mayank- mujhe nahi lagta ki hamare beech itni formality ki koi zaroorat hai…

I was a bit taken aback………for a moment……..i don't know why but I thought that he was cute……he moved towards me…..i drifted back…….he backed me up against the wall……..i had no rescue……..wall and he……where to go?…

Mayank- ek baat batao tumne yeh no objection contract kyun sign kiya?

I didn't wanted to tell him but him eyes forced me to tell………there was something in his eyes which could make me do anything………

Nupur- who baat yeh hai ki…….mujhe director ne bataya tha ki koi bure scenes nahi hain…….and no objection contract sign karne se mujhe double paise mil rahe the……

Mayank- jitna main tumhe jaanta hoon………tum paison ke liye yeh kabhi nahi karogi……

He knew me……..he knew me so well……..still he never understood me…….he never did…..

Nupur- haan………..wo actually main toh apni savings se bahut khush hoon par……dia, sahil and baaki bachon ke future ko secure karne ke liye maine yeh sign kiya tha…….

I don't know why I told him so……

Mayank moved towards me……his eyes were full of questions……..

Mayank- ek baat sach sach batana ki kya tumhe pata tha ki main tumhara co actor hoon?

Nupur- nahi

Mayank- main jaanta tha ki tumhe yeh scene takleef dega isiliye maine ise karne se mana kar diya par koi aur hero hota to who tumhari jaisi khoobsoorat ladki jo apne haath se jaane nahi deta……..woh yeh scene zaroor karta……..tum to mana nahi kar sakti thi……….to kyat um yeh scene kisi ke saath bhi kar leti?

I don't know what forced me…………but I told him the truth……

Nupur- nahi………kabhi nahi….main mar jaati par kisi ke saath aisa scene nahi karti…..

Mayank- toh phir tumne mujhe kyun mana nahi kiya?

I didn't knew what to tell him……I didn't knew what to say………then he became so close to me that I almost shivered……his perfume was the same he used…… I loved his perfume……..i knew that he was……..my thoughts were interrupted by his actions……..he caught me by my waist…….and started to touch me…..

Nupur- yeh galat hai…….

Mayank- kyun?

Nupur- gunjan tumhari fianc hain………

Mayank- par tum toh meri……………….

Before he could say anything, someone knocked at our door……….he backed up and I thanked god for it………

Gunjan came and I was shocked………she came and hugged mayank completely ignoring me……..

Gunjan- oh baby! I missed you so much…..

Mayank saw at me and saw that my eyes were filled with tears……..but he didn't cared and hurted me once more……..

Mayank- tum yahan kaise?

Gunjan- it's a surprise

Mayank- par tum……

Gunjan- kya mayank, kya main apne fianc ko milne bhi nahi aa sakti hoon?

Mayank- who baat nahi hai……..i just asked casually…….

Gunjan- who mujhe direct one bataya ki tum yahan par ho so I came here……..tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Mayank pointed out at me………I was bit angry at his move……..he was really unpredictable…….he did that for some purpose……..i know that……….gunjan on seeing me reacted in a very odd manner………..something that I didn't expected…

Gunjan- hi nupsi…….

Nupur- hi

She gave me a bright smile but I could only give her a faint forced smile in return……

Gunjan- tum kya kar rahi ho yahan?

Nupur- main is movie ki heroine hoon…….

Gunjan- oh

Nupur- tum dono baatein karo, main yahan se jaati hoon……

But mayank and gunjan both didn't let me go…….they wanted to hurt me…….they knew that……gunjan again hugged mayank in front of me………..i don't know why but I allowed my tears to go out of my eyes……….mayank saw this……..he knew this…..he intently hurted me……when I could hold no longer………I went away….without uttering a word…….

Gunjan- mayank tum aur Nupur……

Mayank- tumse koi matlab nahi hai

Gunjan- tum mere ho

Mayank- main jaanta hoon…….

Gunjan went away leaving mayank behind…….he was all alone……

Mayank thought to himself- Nupur, I hate gunjan and I do still love you……..tum sirf meri ho…….aur tumhe mere paas vapas aana hi padega…….main aaj bhi tumse and sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon……..sirf tumse………he too had tears inhis eyes…….main janta hoon ki who meri galti thi par……….ab main apni galti ko sudharoonga…….tum sirf meri ho……sirf meri………miss Nupur sharma…or…pichli baar gunjan ne hume alag kar diya tha and …....Aaj main gunjan ko hi use karke ek aise insaan ko paloonga jise maine baut pehle kho diya tha……use jo meri zindagi thi……..i loved you ………..i always did……..

Next day starts……….i met him on the shot……..

Scene-

All I had to do today was say "I still love you" to mayank………but I couldn't say that…….he knew that and I knew that……

I was puzzled because I couldn't say no and couldn't say even yes…….how would I do the scene……..??????? how???? I didn't loved him anymore…….i didn't or perhaps I did?????????

Scene ends……

I went away from the scene to get a little touch up and also to change my dress….

I used the makeup kit….i applied the lipstick……and was ready to go to the spot…….

just then the dori of my kurti flew open……..i struggled with it……..

mayank came forward in my van…..but why???? He came there to tell me that the scene was ready and everyone was calling me……..on seeing me struggling with my dori……….he offered to do it……but I said no……..i realized that my bare back was on his front so I turned around……

but mayank caught my hand and turned me aroung again…..and did the dori up for me……..his touch………his touch still affected me…….his touch send goosebumps down my sprine………..

his touch send me shivering…..and I knew he did knew that……..

his hands bore the same warmth in them……

Nupur- tumne aisa kyun kiya?

Mayank- der ho rahi thi isiliye……

Nupur- par maine tumhe mana kiya tha…….

Mayank- pata hai kya? Mujhe laga tha ki tum badal gayi ho……par tumhe choone ke baad mujhe pata chala ki tum abhi bhi nahi badli……tum abhi bhi mere ek ehsaas se kapkapaati ho……..

He knew that……..oh no………why? Why? Why does it always happen to me?

Nupur- aisa kuch nahi hai.

Mayank- acha to phir parson tum meri aur gunjan ki engagement par zaroor aana..

He broke me………uski is baat se main nostalgic ho gayi…….

purani yaadon ne mujhe gher liya…….i had tears in my eyes……..

he saw them……..he was expecting them………

I came to my senses and we went to shoot he scene………..

Scene-

Varun- isha main janta hoon ki meri galti maafi ke layak nahi hai……par kyat um mujhe maaf nahi kar sakti ho?

Isha- nahi

Varun came really close to isha………he did that for a purpose…….his breath was disturbing me…..

Varun- isha keh do kit um mujhse pyaar nahi karti……..

Isha- nahi karti……

Just then mayank had to hurt himself………artificially………so that varun got injured……and out of emotions……..isha confesses her love…….i had to say that mayank was a perfectionist………

Varun- keh do kit um mujhse pyaar nahi karti………

Isha- nahi karti

Varun hurts himself more and more…….and on seeing this……….isha comes and stops him from any further wounds……..

Varun- agar tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti ho to tum mere dard se kyun pareshaan ho rahi ho?

Now I had to say that………….i had to say that "I still love you"………how would I do that? I couldn't bring myself upto saying that…………I couldn't……

Isha- kyunki I still……………….

I couldn't do that……….no ways…………I thought……of it and then decided no……I tried to say that……….but in vain…..i rubbed my tongue against my lips which were coated with lipstick…..mayank knew I was nervous…….because I did that whenever I was nervous…….

Isha- kyunki I still lov…….………..

And then I fainted…………I don't know why but I fainted………

Scene ends……..

Before anyone else could bring the doctor, mayank held me in his arms and asked me to open my eyes………

Mayank- Nupur..ankhen kholo……dekho…tumhe ankhen kholni hi padengi……u have to open your eyes…….

Director- don't worry……lagta hai madam kuch zyada stress mein thi….abhi inhe rest karne dete hain……thodi hi der mein inhe hosh aa jayega…..

Mayank- nahi……..main abhi ise doctor ke paas le kar jaa raha hoon………main ise ache se jaanta hoon……….yeh bade se bada dard jhel leti hai…….yeh kamzor nahi hai….kuch to garbad hai…….

Before anyone could say anything………..mayank put Nupur in his car and drove away instantly to the doctor……..

Doctor after examining Nupur said that she had been poisoned……..poison had been all over her body……..she was in a critical condition…….

Mayank- par doctor aisa kaise ho sakta hai……..????

Doctor- par mr kapoor…….yeh sach hai……inhe zeher diya gaya hai…..

Mayank- nahi yeh nahi ho sakta……

Doctor- yeh hi sach hai……yeh bahut critical hain…….inhe jald se jald khoon ki zaroorat hai…….isiliye mujhe inka blood test karna padega……and ismein bahut time nikal jayega……..and she is critical……..

Mayank- uski koi zaroorat nahi hai……..main iska blood group jaanta hoon…..its A positive……

Doctor- aapko poora vishwaas hai?

Mayank- doctor yeh meri patni hai………..mujhe poora vishwaas hai…

Doctor- theek hai to main mrs nupur kapoor ke papers bana deta hoon…tab tak aap yahin par baithiye……...vaise bhi inke bachne ke chances bahut kam hain….

Mayank started crying……..he shook nupur's body and talked with it……

Mayank- to mrs mayank sharma………tumhe kya lagta hai……..tum mujhe itni aasani se chod kar chali jaaogi?????? Ek baar pehle bhi tum mujhe chod kar jaa chuki ho……tab main kuch nahi kar saka tha kyunki us waqt meri galti thi aur mujhe lagta tha ki tumhari galti hai………par jab mujhe pata chala ki tumhari koi galti nahi hai tab maine tumhe dhondhne ki bahut koshish ki par tum mujhe nahi mili….ab jab mili ho to tum………main tumhe nahi jaane doonga……..tum sirf meri ho…..tumhe mere paas vapas aana hi padega……..tum sun rahi ho na?

And he cried and cried………….he loved Nupur very much but due to some misunderstandings………they were separated………

Then samrat came running in the ward………on seeing mayank with Nupur……he was angry……

Samrat- mayank tum?

Mayank- samrat tum?

Samrat- main Nupur se milne aaya tha…………

Mayank- main Nupur ko lekar aaya tha…………dost

Samrat- dost? Galti se bhi tum mujhe dost mat kehna……..main tumhara kuch nahi hoon……..tumne Nupur ko jitna hurt kiya hai uske baad bhi tum mujhe apna dost kehte ho?

Mayank- mujhe maaf kar do na……..

Then diya came running and hugged nupur's body……..she was very beautiful….and was exactly like Nupur………she was crying and crying……

Diya- mummy ko kya hua?

Mayank- mummy?

Samrat- beta mummy so rahi hain…….she would get up soon……..tum baahar jaao….

Diya- theek hai

And she left………….

Mayank- who kaun thi?

Samrat- tumse matlab?

Mayank- samrat please tell me…atleast don't fight now………Nupur is critical...

Samrat- who meri aur Nupur ki beti hai…….

Mayank- kya? oh! Mujhe maaf kar do……

And he left…………mayank went to a beach and cried a lot……he was heart broken………he was shattered……….he was dead inside……….

Mayank- kyun? Kyun Nupur tumne aisa kyun kiya? Tumne mere shak ko sach kyun kiya? Tumne apna jeewan kyun barbaad kar liya?i know I was wrong but why did u????? why did u proved me right??? Tum aaj bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho and I know that……then why????? Kyun tumne mera intezaar nahi kiya???? U used to love me unconditionally………what happened???????? Why you did this to me????? Got damid why? I thought I will use gunjan to bring us together……but you killed me………my inside is dead……..

Mayank became nostalgic but he remembered how much he had loved Nupur so for her sake, he went to the hospital and sat beside Nupur…….

Samrat- mayank tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Mayank was so angry that he said in a harsh voice- tumse matlab?

Samrat- bilkul…….she hates you…

Mayank- aur yeh baat tum kaise keh sakte ho?

Samrat- kyunki…….

Mayank- kyunki????? Who sab main nahi jaanta hoon……..she is my wife still and she needs me…….tum yahan se chale jaao….

Samrat- hello……..woh tumhari wife thi…….she is no longer your wife……who kabhi bhi tumhare paas nahi baithna chahegi…….

Mayank- main janta hoon ki use kya acha lagega aur kya nahi……..tum jaao yahan se…..vaise bhi abhi tumhari aur Nupur ki shaadi nahi hui hai…..

Samrat- tum………

Mayank- tum mujhe baad mein dekh lena…….nupur still loves me and I too love her…..main is baat ka khyall rakhoonga ki use kuch na ho…….vaise bhi who bahut beemar hai……raat bhi bahut ho gayi hai……..to tum jaa sakte ho…….main hoon aaj bhi apni biwi ka khyaal rakhne ke liye…..

Samrat knew he could not stop mayank……..she was still his wife…their divorce had not taken place..….he could not stop him…..and doctor did not allowed him to stay in the ward……..beside he knew that Nupur still loves mayank…..and she would become all right if she stays near him…… he loved Nupur and wanted her safety……..par who yeh nahi jaanta tha ki mayank bhi Nupur ko pyaar karta hai……..so he went away…..and decided to come back in the morning……

Mayank sat there holding Nupur's hands who was unconscious…….nupur had been given poison……..uski lipstick mein poison tha…….mayank was constantly weeping……a boy was weeping…….no perhaps a lover was weeping for her beloved…….uske aansoon Nupur ke haathon ko geela kar de rahe the…..he became nostalgic…….he started remembering his past when he first saw Nupur…….

Past-

Today I saw her……..nupur……..that's what her name was…….she had come from Allahabad to Mumbai……..she got a chance to work with me due to her beauty….she was an extreme case of beauty……..her dupatta flew across her face…..she was nervous…….anyone would be……she was doing her first movie and who bhi the mayank kapoor ke saath…….she was his fan so she at first asked for his autograph……..

Nupur- kya aap mujhe apna autograph denge?

Mayank- bilkul…….par tumhe uski kya zaroorat hai? Tum to mere saath kaam karne waali ho na….

Nupur- who to theek hai………par plzzzzzzzz

Mayank gave her his autograph……and also a peck on her rosy cheeks…...the thing he never did before.........mayank was a very famous hero but he was not at all mean......he never kissed any girl......never.......

His kiss made Nupur blush very hard........

Mayank- friends?

Nupur- friends........

This was the way how their friendship had started..............and with the following days, their friendship had grown.......at its fullest.........

Mayank once said to her- "god does not play dice with us.........he wanted to give you the best........but instead he gave me the best and i.e. you"

Nupur seemed to be very impressed by his speech.......

Nupur- wow mayank, tum to kamala ka bolte ho.......

Mayank- thanks.......

Their were many scenes during which Nupur felt very awkward and mayank always helped him out.........always..........he made her so comfortable that....... soon she began to perform the scenes with more emotions.........

They became closer to each other day by day..........mayank had never felt the same emotions he felt for Nupur for any other girl.....but then She was extraordinarily beautiful with her skin so slimmy and fragile that no one could pass his eyes off her without even looking at her twice.........

Nupur always felt the same way for mayank.......she loved him........she did since she was a fan of him.......but then she used to love the mayank kapoor but now she loved........mayank........her friend..........perhaps her best and only male friend....

Mayank also started falling for her........oh god........she was terribly beautiful...... both inside and outside..........her character and her nature and her killer looks...... and even her delicate fragile hugs she used to give him after their meetings.......

They both had started loving each other yet they were unaware of this fact....... but they realized it soon when Nupur had to go back to her house for a month and mayank damn missed him.......

Why the hell did I fell for her........??????? why? Why did I started adoring her?? Why did I did not realized that she was totally different from me? Why I let that incident happen in our lives? Why did I ? why?

Mayank was thinking all this while holding nupur's hand like anything......he was crying very bitterly......he was.......he was wishing to all gods to give him his Nupur back.........plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mayank could not hold back himself when he started missing Nupur like hell.... but why he did missed her was still a mystery........

So mayank went to meet her in Allahabad in her house............her house was very beautiful........it was decorated with flowers all over and lightnings were complimenting the beauty of the house.......

Mayank to nupur's mother- aunty ji namaste

N mom- namaste beta.......tum mayank kapoor ho na?

Mayank- ji........nupur kahan hai?

N mom- beta who to tyaar ho rahi hai.......uski engagement tay ho gayi hai na.......

Mayank was shattered.........he thought that what was happening with him?????? Why was he sooo sad on hearing this news...uski friend ki shaadi hai aur who dukhi hai??? Kyun?? then he realized after some hours that he was in love........he was in love with nupur....

He was sent to a guest room......then he thought and thought.......

Dil Ki Dhadkan Ko Dhadka Gaya Koi
Mere Khwabon Ko Mehka Gaya Koi
Hum To Anjane Raston Pe Chal Rahe The
Achanak Hi Pyaar Ka Matlab Sikha Gaya Koi

Mayank realized that how much he loved nupur and he couldn't hold himself back from her any longer.......kyun mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya???? Itni der se mujhe kyun pata chala ki who mere liye kitni zaroori hai???? But now he could do nothing.....he was in love.......he was......

He went downstairs to meet everyone.......then he met his best friend samrat......... samrat was mayank's childhood friend..........they were the best of buddies....

Mayank- sam, tum yahan?

Sam- dude, yeh baat to main bhi tumse pooch sakta hoon??? Vaise kaise ho?

Mayank- main theek hoon.....

Sam- vaise mere bina to yahan koi kaam nahi ho sakta hai......

Mayank- kyun?

Sam- kyunki main hi to var hoon........meri hi to engagement ho rahi hai Nupur ke saath......

Mayank was now completely shattered........he had thought that he would somehow break this engagement but now how would he do that????? Yeh engagement usi ke best friend ki hai......

jo humara pyar hai,
unhe kisi aur se pyar hai,
bas haar gaye hum yeh jaankar,
ki jisse unhe pyar , woh, hamara yaar hai.

Mayank holding nupur's hand- Nupur tum mujhse kehti rahi ki maine tumhe dukh diya hai.....par tumne yeh tak nahi socha ki tumne jitna mujhe dard diya hai, utna to maine bhi tumhe kabhi nahi diya..........aur ab tum mujhe sata rahi ho.....khud to so rahi ho......par mujhe poori raat jaga rahi ho......kash main tumse itna pyaar nahi karta......woh aitbaar nahi karta.......kash......us din maine khud ko rok liya hota

But mayank loved Nupur more than himself so he decided not to sit back and watch.......he can't especially when he hadn't even confessed his feelings to Nupur....no.....he can't..........he decided to tell her the truth and then wait for her answer.....even if she says "no" then to he would have a satisfaction that atleast he tried......

On the other hand, nupur was sad.......because she too loved mayank dearly.....she didn't wanted to do the engagement but she did not knew that mayank too loved him or not.....she could not leave everything at a sake.....no she couldn't risk her everything just for her one sided love.....or perhaps two sided.....

Her thoughts were interrupted by mayank.......he came in her room and said..

Mayank- Nupur main tumhe kahin le jaana chahta hoon

Nupur- kahan?

Mayank- tum chalo to.....

And they went to a place where it seemed heaven to Nupur.......the place was extremely beautiful......it was an area near a lake.....the entire lake was shimmering by the light of the silver moon...the grass was very soft and green....it was beautifully decorated.....even the nature's beauty complimented its glory.... the area around it was full of roses infact all colours of roses and many other most beautiful flowers......there was a dinner table set at a farther place......it was covered with white sheets and the candles were placed on it.......the candle stand was in the shape of love......and even the beautiful table was in the shape of heart.....between which two seats were laid sown....for stting..... it was hard to believe if it was an illusion or a really very beautiful dream....or reality.......everything was very beautiful.......there was darkness all over.....where is mayank????? But then suddenly a flashlight was spotted on her......and mayank.......

Nupur- mayank tumne to mujhe dara hi diya tha.....kahan the tum......aur yeh kaun si jagah hai?? Aur hum log yahan par kyun aaye hain???

Mayank put his hand on her mouth to prevent her from saying anything else.....and as for Nupur, she was quiet.....

Mayank then bowed down and sat on his knees offering a beautiful ring to Nupur....a very beautiful one.....its cover was made up of platinum......and there was a solitaire in between the beautiful ecstatic ring....the ring was for Nupur....who was now in a dilemma whether it was true was false....mayank outstretched the ring to Nupur....she was silent.......she was shocked....she was surprised......

Mayank- Nupur tum meri bahut achi dost ho.....saari ladkiyaan sirf mera sapna dekhti hain aur maine sirf hamesha se ek hi ladki ka sapna dekha hai....maine hamesha hi ek aisi ladki ko chaha jo khud se zyada doosron ka khyaal rakhe....jo mere liye kuch bhi kar jaaye....jo mujhe achi tarah se samjhe....jo the mayank kapoor se nahi balki mayank se dosti kare....and u r the one........mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab main tumse pyaar karne laga???? Kab tum meri zindagi ban gayi.....kab main tumhe khus se bhi zyada chahne laga.....kab main tumhari pooja karne laga....mere sapno ki who ladki aur koi nahi balki tum ho....mere dil ki har awaaz mein sirf tum ho....mere dil ki dhadkan tum ho....mere jeene ki vajah tum ho....tum se main hoon....aur mujhi se tum ho.....

Tere pyaar ki aisi roshni hai ki har taraf ujala hi ujala nazar aata hai,
Tere is ujaale ke aage chaand bhi pheeka nazar aata hai,
Tare bhi keh parte hain ki aye chand tujhe hua kya hai?
To chaand bhi keh parta hai ki mera yeh ujala koi aur le jaa chukka hai,
Bus farak itna hai main kal ko aasmaan par chamakta tha,
Lekin who aaj zameen par chamakta hoon......

Nupur I love you......i seriously do love you......tum se hi mera jahan hai.....aur tum hi meri khushi ho.....tum to mere dil ki har dhadkan ho....aur tum hi mere sapnon ki who shehzaadi ho...kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?

Nupur was stunned........she froze at her place.......she couldn't imagine that someone would do all this for her....she could not hold herself back now....she loved him....she did.....

Nupur- mayank.....h...haan...main tumse shaadi karoongi kyunki main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon....

Mayank use ring pehna deta hai....and then he asks her- toh phir yeh engagement?

Nupur- main yeh engagement nahi karma chahti hoon....pata hai main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon....pehle to main sirf tumse pyaar karti thi......lekin aaj main tumhara samman karti hoon.....i love you..

Un logon ne saath mein who shaam bitayi......woh shaam jo unki zindagi ki sabse haseen shaam thi....pyaar to pehle bhi tha par aaj izhaar bhi ho gaya.....aaj unhe koi alag nahi kar sakta tha...koi nahi.....waqt ne unhe mila hi diya......unhone ek doosre se waada kiya ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, who ek doosre ka saath kabhi nahi chadenge.......kabhi nahi....

Mayank- us waqt hame kahan pata tha Nupur ki waqt ne hume yeh khushiyaan sirf kuch hi palon ki dii hai....us waqt hum itne khush the ki hum yeh bhool gaye the ki hum ek doosre se kitne alag hain.....main to yeh bhool hi gaya tha ki samrat aur tumhari engagement hone waali hai....nupur....tumhe uthna hoga....mere liye nahi toh kam se kam un waadon ke liye jinmein humne yeh kasam khaayi thi ki hum kabhi bhi ek doosre ko chod kar nahi jaayenge.....us waqt tum mujhe chod kar gayi thi...par aaj main tumhe phir se tumhara vaada nahi todne doonga....nahi....and he cried....

Then Nupur and mayank went back to their home and told everyone about their love....everyone was shocked but they eventually understood that shaadi koi khilvaad nahi hai...yeh do logon ki poori zindagi ka sawaal hai.....so they agreed...

But what about samrat? He was deeply hurt....not because his marriage was cancelled....not because Nupur left him.....not because he loved Nupur....no he did not loved Nupur....he was sad because Nupur left him for his best friend....mayank... they did not even told him that they love each other....why?

Mayank- sam tum meri baat to suno..

Samrat- nahi..tumne mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya kit um Nupur se pyaar karte ho??? Main khud hi Nupur se engagement nahi karta...tumhe mujhpar itna bhi vishwaas nahi tha kya?

Mayank- yaar who baat nahi hai....baat yeh thi ki mujhe nahi pata tha ki Nupur bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai.....aur main bina uski marzi jaane yeh engagement kaise rok deta? Main tujhe kaise keh deta ki samrat jisse tu shaadi karne jaa raha hai...main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon.....woh meri zindagi hai......agar Nupur mujhse pyaar nahi karti hoti....toh main tere aur uske baach mein kaise aa jaata? Kaise?

Samrat- ab main samjh gaya......vaise bhi baton mein tujhe haraana mushkil hai..

On the engagement day-

Mayank wanted to meet his love Nupur.....but he couldn't go to meet her at any cost....but he had to meet her.....he wanted to gift her a necklace.....so he went up her room through a pipe.....yes a pipe.....what else can you think he would????

As soon as mayank entered her room, he just couldn't lay his eyes off Nupur...he simply started staring at her....she was wearing a beautiful red and green lehenga which was hugging her skin completely.......she was looking very elegant....she was looking divine....she was trying to make her hair style.....

Mayank went to her and threw all her hairs on her back.......she was trying to do a half pony but mayank flew open her hairs.......

Mayank- angel tumpar sirf khule baal ache lagte hain..

Nupur- angel? Tum yahan? Kaise? Kisi ne dekh liya to?

Mayank- bas karo...itne saare sawaal aur who bhi ek saath? Theek hai....main yahan pipe ke raaste se aaya hoon...yahan par koi nahi aayega....and tum bahut achi lag rahi ho....bilkul ek angel ki tarah......and u r my angel...

Nupur just blushed...

Mayank- vaise main tumhe yeh necklace dene aaya tha....

Nupur- theek hai.main baad mein pehen loongi.....

Mayank- ruko main pehnata hoon...

And then mayank drew her closer to him.....she was blushing.....he slowly parted her hairs from her neck and then wrapped the necklace around her delicate neck...

She was blushing....mayank was trying his hard to stay away from her........but he couldn't......then he used his teeth to close the necklace.......as soon as he did this...she blushed even harder.......she started shivering by his touch.....mayank then slowly kissed her again on her neck......this time he did this intentionally.....he was overswayed by emotions......then he realized what he was doing.....he backed up......

For some time, both of them couldn't utter a word......they were awestruck......

Nupur- tum yeh kya kar rahe the?

Mayank- pyaar

Nupur again blushed.....

Mayank- angel agar tum mujhse bhi blush karogi to hum to kabhi bhi kareeb nahi aa payenge......

Then he realized what he had said......

This had made nupur's cheeks grow redder......but then he thought that they were going engaged....so he kissed her gently on her cheeks......now Nupur was startled....

But without giving an explanation of his act, mayank ran away from there....leaving behind a red cheeked girl.....

After some time, Mayank and Nupur exchanged their rings.......And then they were engaged......nupur and mayank were engaged.....with all their dreams coming true.... they were now in a boat of dreamy world.....they were very happy together......but now they had to go back to Mumbai for their film......and this time it wont get easy because they had to hide their engagement from everyone around their.......

Mayank and Nupur often met after shooting their movie "aur pyaar ho gaya" at different places.......they lived in different apartments but in the same flat.....

One day mayank asked out Nupur for a date.....

Mayank- angel, chalo ab hum date par chalet hain....

Nupur- kya? Mayank tum bhi na....koi zaroorat nahi hai.....hum roz to milte hain.....

Mayank- toh kya hua.....

After much argument......mayank finally won over Nupur...They went to a restaurant which was lightned up by candles......there was no one in the restaurant....

Nupur- mayank yahan par to koi aur hai hi nahi

Mayank- kyunki maine yeh poora hotel hamare liye book kiya hai....

Nupur- iski kya zaroorat thi mayank?

Mayank- tum meri zindagi ho.....aur main apni zindagi mein khushiyaan bharna chahta hoon....

Nupur was impressed and she got very emotional so she hugged mayank lovingly....

Mayank after some time said- aur vaise bhi tum mujhe public mein toh apne gale kabhi bhi nahi lagaati....

Nupur just blushed realizing what she had done just now...she broke apart from him.....

Mayank- tum kitna sharmaati ho......shaadi ke baad bhi kya itna hi sharmaaogi?

Nupur- haan....tum yeh batao tumhe main kaisi lagti hoon?

Mayank- theek ho to suno...tum mujhe aisi lagti ho jaise ek pyaase ko paani lagta hai.....kisaan ko baarish lagti hai.....ek andhe insaan ko roshni lagti hai....

Tere husn ko shabdon mein kaid kar raha hoon,
jo rahe nakaam woh koshish kar raha hoon,
amber pe hain lakhon tare chamakte,
ek ko is zameen par chamkane ki koshish kar raha hoon.

Ab samjhi ki nahi? Ki mujhe tumhe samjhana padega.....aur vishwaas karo mera pyaar jataane ka tareeka tumhe shaadi se pehle acha nahi lagega.....lekin tum kaho to main tumhe batadoon????

Mayank was expecting a blushing nupur but instead when he looked up he saw....Nupur had tears in her eyes.....she was deeply touched by his words....

Mayank- tum kyun ro rahi ho angel?

Nupur- kuch nahi mayank.....wo main soch rahi thi ki koi mujhse itna pyaar bhi kar sakta hai.....maine kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki tum mujhse itna pyaar karoge......mujhe ab darr lagta hai ki kahin main tumhe kho na doon....kahin yeh sapna to nahi hai na?

Mayank- main tumhare saath tha, hoon aur hamesha rahoonga....yeh koi sapna nahi hai.....i love you..

And she hugged him once more......this time they did not wanted to get separated....

After some time they broke apart....

Mayank then ordered some food while they ate it with full interest on what they were saying......they were hardly having any food.......they were simply staring at each other.....lost in each other's gaze or perhaps......lost in each other's eyes...which told only the truth.......that they loved each other....they loved each other more than they thought they could.....

But they had to go to their homes.....which only separated them by a wall...the wall which would break down after.....their marriage.......

When Nupur was leaving, mayank said- nupur ek baat kahoon?

Nupur- hmmm.....

Mayank-Logo ko aksar kehte suna:
                  "Zinda rahe toh phir milenge".
                   Magar tum se mil ke
                   Nupur dil ne mehsoos kiya hai ki,
                  "Aapse milte rahe toh Zinda Rahenge".

Nupur was like dumbstruck.....she did not knew what to say......she hugged mayank....

Nupur after breaking apart- ek baat batao kit um aaj itni shayariyan kyun bol rahe ho???

Mayank- kyunki meri shayari ke baad tum mujhe apne gale jo laga rahi ho......isiliye...

Nupur then blushed....she said- woh to main......

Mayank- woh to kya?

Nupur- woh kuch nahi......tum kitna acha bolte ho......koi book padhi thi kya?

Mayank- nahi....jab se main tumse mila hoon.....tabse main poori duniya ko bhool chukka hoon....I LOVE YOU.....

Nupur- bye....

Mayank- sirf bye?

Nupur- haan......bye....

Then mayank said- Tammana se nahi tanhai se darte hain,
                                       pyaar se nahi ruswaai se darte hain,
                                       milne ki to bahut chahat hai,
                                       par milne ke baad judaai se darte hain
Ab tum yeh batao ki tum jawaab kab dogi? Tum batao ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho? Tum mujhse kabhi nahi kehti ki tum bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna main tum se....tum open mein affection kyun nahi show karti? Kyun nahi kehti sirf ek baar ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho?????

Nupur- Sookh Jaate Hain Lub, Lufz Milte Nahi,
               Hota Nahi Humse Ishq Bayaan,
               Unhe Kaise Bataoon Dil Ki Lagi,
               Kaise Sikhaoon Aankhon Ki Zubaan.
Mr. mayank sharma, har baat kehna zaroori nahi hota hai........kuch baton ko ankhon hi ankhon mein samajhna padta hai......samjhe?

And before mayank could give an answer, she ran away in her apartment......leaving behing mayank who was left completely stunned......to???? he is not the only one affected.....hmmm interesting......

As days flew by........their love for each other increased....they were like ek dil jo jaan.....oh wow.....by god, maine aaj tak unke jaisa pyaar kahin aur nahi dekha......

One day on the shot, they had to perform a scene.......a scene which was very passionate....a scene which was the ultimate....

Scene-

They had to kiss each other on their lips......they were both very nervous as how to do this scene....if they did this scene, then this would be the first ever serious kiss in their relationship.....but they both couldn't refuse.....beside....they loved each other....and one or the other day......they had to do this......but they never thought that they would have to do this in public......

Mayank- Nupur tum is kiss scene ke liye tyaa ho?

Nupur couldn't say anything......how stupid of mayank to ask this question to a girl.....doesn't he know that a girl can't answer all this.....huh......mayank was mayank....

Nupur- pata nahi

Mayank- kya matlab hai pata nahi?

Nupur- tum bhi na mayank......main kaise keh doon haan?

Mayank realized what he had asked and what she had said.......he was happy that Nupur had no objections in doing this scene.....as well as she had no objection in their closeness......

Nupur too realized what she had said just now and she blushed.....

Mayank- ab kyun blush kar rahi ho?

Nupur- mayank tum bhi na

Mayank- acha baba, chalo angel varna der ho jayegi.....

And they go......to do the scene.......or perhaps.....to sparkle their love......

On the spot-

They felt that they were on the top of the world........they were going to kiss each other for the very first time on the lips........

Oh god! They were so nervous.........

They came very close to each other........nupur closed her eyes........she wanted to stoe it in her memory like a dream......like a fairytale......she was going to kiss to someone whom she loved very dearly..........who loved her dearly.........

Without wasting the time, mayank came forward......he narrowed their closeness..... he shortened the distance between their lips........he then bowed down........and he..... he kissed her.......but very gently.......he kissed her only for a small second and then removed his lips from her.......even before Nupur could feel anything....

They kissed each other......they did......and for the very first time indeed.......

After the scene, Nupur and mayank meet.......

Both felt awkward to talk to each other......they couldn't start off with a conversation......they couldn't......

Director- aapka kiss bahut short tha...

Mayank- pata hai......par aap isi se kaam chala lijiyega.....

Director- par aapne aisa kyun kiya?

Mayank- meri marzi....

Then the director goes away and mayank sees the same question in nupur's eyes......

Mayank- don't worry main hamari shaadi ke baad tumhe isse long kisses karonga....par abhi hum unmarried hain.......aur main apni maryaada nahi tod sakta hoon.......nahi main tumhe sharminda kar sakta hoon.......

Nupur was overwhelmed by his answer.......she didn't knew that she could love anyone more than mayank.......he was perfect....he was simply adorable.......he was his fianc.....oh wow........kitne punya kiye honge maine jo mujhe mayank jaisa pyaar karne waala insaan mila......

They continued to meet........infact they met.......and met and met........the only time when they were not together was during the night time........

They could not meet each other during night time........it was a sin.........

As the days passed, their love for each other only and only grew........they were waiting for the day when their movie would be complete......

And after few days......their dreams came true........the movie was complete......

After the completition of their movie, mayank decided to marry Nupur......infact they both had desparately waited for this day when they would be together......and no one could stop them from meeting.......after all they loved each other.......and marriage is the door to love.......they both believed that marriage is the only way by which two loving hearts can make their relationship pavitra in front of others and in their minds......shaadi se hi pyaar sampo*na hota hai........shaadi se hi do log ek hote hain.......

So they decided that they would marry........they told everyone about their this decision.......and everyone was glad about it.......

With passing time.......their life also started becoming fast.......they were performing all the rituals........haldi..........mehendi..........sangeet........each day brought them close to each other........very close.......they were on a roller coaster ride which would end as soon as their shaadi was done.........they would enter into a new life........they would become husband and wife..........they would become one from two......they would enter into a new pure ans serene relationship.......

They used to talk to each other on phone........but they couldn't meet each other openly........it was not allowed.......no not at all.......and why would it be??? A girl and a guy cannot meet before their marriage.......they used to meet each other during rituals.......but they were surrounded by so many people that they couldn't see each other.......they were eagerly waiting for the day when no one could stop them from meeting.......

They were the two people who were completely opposite to each other yet they loved each other like hell.......they were dying to meet each other........where on the other hand.......someone was trying to make their life hell........someone was planning to separate them.....someone was trying to make them hate each other.......someone ill wisher of them was wanting to differentiate them........mayank and Nupur wanted to narrow the gap between them...........while someone was planning to increase their distances.......neither mayank nor Nupur knew that they were getting their happiness for only sometime......for some time........but we would only talk about their happy times only......because it's a suspense that who were they and what they wanted and why they wanted to separate mayank and Nupur.........

At last the day came of their marriage.......they were very excited about it.......they had dreamt all about it.......they had planned so many thing about it......they were pretty excited, happy and nervous............

On their wedding-

Mayank was waiting for nupur to come down......he was waiting for her down in the mandap.......after some time.......Nupur shyly and elegantly walks down……she comes down and everyone just simply watch her…….she was looking so tremendously beautiful that even moon on seeing her would hide herself in shame……..she was looking like a beauty….

Mayank looked at her and his gaze fixed at her………he could not remove his gaze from her……..her orange lehenga complimented her beautifully and her jewellery looked like adding glory to her beauty………….but mayank thought that she was complimenting the dress and her jewellery………..she looked beautiful even when dressed simple………….he knew that.....he knew her so closely......
And now today, when he saw her, he could not believe his eyes…..she was looking stunning…and was going to be his…..

Tabhi Nupur also started looking at her…….she was also stunned by her handsome personality….he was wearing an orange sherwani which suited him perfectly……he was looking very smart and impressive….she thought…..besides his dress matched her dress completely......

She then saw mayank who was all richly dressed and looking damn smart……she had never seen him with so much of smartness and cuteness……..he was looking like a rajkumar waiting for her to be his…..the look on his face was the same that of Nupur…..they were both shying and excited…….they both were dressed very beautifully………

They started looking at each other at the same time…….for some time, they could not remove their gaze from each other but…after sometime they realized what they were doing and they removed their gaze quickly……because they did not wanted other people to notice what they were doing.......

Nupur sat in the mandap beside mayank…. They performed all the rituals…

Panditji- aaj se aap pati patni hain….

The moment he said this, Nupur and mayank experienced a shiver running down their sprine…….

They were confused, excited, puzzled at the same time.....they were having a different kind of feeling......a feeling very different.......a feeling which one would only understand if they were going through that phase.......

The wedding was completed and now one thing remained........their room.......today they had broken the wall that separated them......at least....

After the vidaii.......and all the rituals, Nupur went with mayank to his house.......their house.......

In the room-

Mayank was astonished……..the room looked so beautiful……and Nupur was sitting on his bed but not like the filmy serials one…….but with her delicate legs down…like on a chair...she shivered on hearing the door next to her close…….

Mayank too was nervous……he did not know what to say……

In the dim light of candles, they saw each other……..as if they were mesmerized by each other's beauty……the room had no light except the light due to the candles……there were roses spread all over the ground….and as for Nupur and mayank……they looked tooooo beautiful in the dim light of candles…..their bed was also decorated with roses….nupur's favourite……mayank's favourite....or perhaps.....their favourite.......

Then suddenly, Nupur started crying.....she was missing her family......mayank asked to stop crying but she couldn't........she had left her family......she did..........
Mayank on seeing her cry, hugs her in order to console her…..he couldn't see tears in her eyes......he simply couldn't....

Par us waqt mujhe kahan pata tha ki ek din main hi tumhare aansoonyon ki vajah ban jaaonga? Maine tumhe bahut dukh diye hain.....par phir bhi Nupur tum uth jaaona please......main tumhe dard mein nahi dekh sakta hoon.....nahi dekh sakta hoon......and mayank was crying like the hell still holding nupur's hands.......

They hug each other passionately……….and Nupur stops crying at once……..a sudden feeling overcomes them………a feeling which cannot be explained…. mayank puts his hand on her delicate waist…….. and she moves her hand to and fro on his back….they were enjoying each other's closeness…..this time they did not separated quickly...…..after some time they realize each other……..and feel shy……silence……

Mayank started moving towards her……..she moved two steps back…….he moved ahead……she moved back until she was stopped by a wall……..he came very close to her………very close…..and she could not escape as on her back was a wall and in front mayank……nupur felt her heart beat running very fast……..and as for mayank, he was overcome by a feeling of love………..he simply adored her……she was an angel and she was his……….he came very close to her….so close that their noses were touching each other…….nupur was very astonished at his behaviour…she could not understand what was happening……but whatever was happening……she loved it……

Nupur- suniye.....aap mujhe chod dijiye...

Mayank- suniye? Angel yeh kya hai?

Nupur- who maa ne kaha tha ki shaadi ke baad apne pati ko unke naam se nahi bulana chahiye.......

Mayank- par hamari to love marriage hai na?

Nupur- par maa......

Mayank then drew her more closer to him.....so close that.....

Mayank whispered in her ear – to…….? Ma ne tumhe yeh nahi kaha ki tumhe apne pati ki har baat manni chahiye?

Nupur was somewhat astonished but she controlled herself.

Mayank- to tum mujhe mayank kahogi na?

Nupur- ji

Mayank- ji…..?

Nupur- I mean.....haan theek hai…….main tumhe mayank hi kahongi..

Mayank then wrapped a necklace around her neck…the necklace made of diamonds……

Nupur- yeh kis liye?

Mayank- aaj se tum meri ho…….yeh hamari pehli raat ka gift…….

Nupur felt too shy to speak……too numb to say anything..…

They talked for sometime and then…….Mayank went back and asked her to sleep……..coz the day was tiring…….they both slept……not like that……..but on one corner each……..nupur wanted some time for it and so did mayank……

Yaad hai Nupur?????…we were doing our first movie and were eventually attracted towards each other…we got in love.…..we got married secretly……in order not to loose our fame………we loved each other very much……..
i used to love u like mad…………u too loved me……….our life was awesome…..

After their wedding, the next morning-

Nupur- mayank utho na…..

Mayank –nahi na

Nupur- par kyun?

Mayank- raat bhar to tumhare saath………

Nupur blushed……

Nupur leaned back but her mangalsootra did not allowed her to move away from mayank…

Mayank- lagta hai ki koi nahi chahta ki hum alag hon…….

Nupur again blushed…

Mayank- tum itna kyun sharmaati ho??? Aur who bhi mujhse……?

Nupur- ji nahi…….main to sirf ja rahi thi

Mayank putting his arms around her………she shuddered at his touch…..

Mayank- ek to pata nahi tum mere touch se kaapna kab band karogi?

Nupur- tumhare touch mein ek aisi kashish hai jo mujhe…….

Mayank- kya?

Nupur- kuch nahi………jo mujhe tumhari taraf aur khichti hai

Mayank- to phir theek hai....ab jab bhi tum kapongi tab main samjhoonga ki tum mujhse pyaar kati ho.....theek hai na?

Nupur- main tumse hamesha hi pyaar karti rahoongi.....

Mayank held her in his arms and she rested her head on his chest......and for sometime there was no one who could disturb this peaceful love bird couple....

nupur......

isiliye jab tum us din mere chune se kapkapaayi......

to mujhe pata chal gaya ki u still love me.....

varna tumhe koi fark nahi padta......

tum hamesha hi kehti thi ki mera ehsaas tumhe majboor kar deta hai.........

u melt in my arms........

uth jao nupur plzzzzzzz.........

That day in the evening-

Mayank locks the door silently and finds Nupur arranging her things in the almirah……

he walks over to her making no sound and holds her by her waist…..

Nupur is startled…….

she turns around and sees mayank……

she blushes…..

Mayank holds her waist and keeps his head on her shoulder…….

she shivers…

Mayank- aaj to din bahut hi boring gaya

Nupur enjoying their closeness- kyun?

Mayank- kyunki aaj shoot par tum jo nahi thi na……..

Nupur- toh? Aapki pehli movies mein bhi to main nahi hoti thi...

Mayank- pehle tum meri kuch nahi thi par ab tum meri ho….tum meri sab kuch ho…….

This makes Nupur blush…….

she thinks what has happened to mayank????

Why is he acting so strange??

He was so close to her…….

she wanted to go but she enjoyed his grip…….

she doesn't know why but she really enjoyed it……

and as for mayank he was busy holding her and enjoying her warmth…….

Nupur- aapko ho kya gaya hai?

Mayank- kuch nahi

Nupur- chodiye mujhe. Mujhe jaana hai

Mayank- kyun?

Nupur- kaam hai

Mayank- itni der se aur kya kar rai thi? Ab thoda samay apne is bachare pati ko bhi de do……..

Nupur- par……and she blushes

Mayank- par var kuch nahi…..aaj main apni biwi ko samjhna chahta hoon

Nupur- aur aap ko kahana nahi khana hai kya?

mayank- tumne khaya?

Nupur- jab tak aap nahi khaate main kaise kha sakti hoon?

Mayank- to chalo tum bhi kha lo.

Mayank releases her waist……

Then they eat their food and went to sleep………

Morning in mayur's room-

Mayank got up early to find Nupur dressing up…….

she was looking awesome with her wet hairs……

her pink saree……

mayank watched her dress up……

Mayank looks at her adoribly and thinks that she was too sweet………..

she was an complete angel……

she was trying to tie up her dori of the blouse……

mayank moved towards her and asked her if he could do that for her?........

after getting an answer "yes" he tied her dori up for her…

he removed her wet hairs from her back exposing her bare back….

when he touched her……..

so closely, ……..

she almost shivered and melted…..

her creamy skin forced mayank to touch her…..

mayank also felt an urge to kiss her….

she was his…....

he kissed her on her bare back………..

not able to control himself……

Nupur was shocked………

she started trembling……….

she started feeling shy…….

she blushed…

on seeing her reacting this way he understood……..

so he was not the only one affected…….

mayank came into confidence……

he became romantic…….

the entire atmosphere changed…….

and he moved towards her and gave her a kiss but not on her cheek but on her lips……..

Nupur felt like shivering…..

she did not knew what to do?...

she was with her husband and he was kissing her……

mayank kissed her passionately on her lips…

she could no nothing…

she kissed him back in order to response…….

their kiss created spark in their body…….

they felt their body burning…..

the moment mayank felt Nupur responding back, he deepened the kiss even further…

while caressing her waist….

neither Mayank nor Nupur realized what they were doing…….

and they continued to kiss each other passionately……..

Suddenly, Nupur realized what she was doing…..

and she instantly broke out of the kiss…

he looked at Mayank awkwardly…

she wasn't sure if what they did was right……..

Mayank as if he understood nupur's thoughts- don't worry we r husband and wife….we can kiss each other…we are allowed to do so….and I was not able to control myself…….u look stunning in pink…….. but I am sorry if u didn't liked that…..did u liked that or did u mind if I kissed u?

Nupur blushing and in a fix what to say- I ……um….don't ……um……mind….

she blushed..

she tried to run away……..

Mayank thought that he was right…

he should show his love to his wife…..

he can't be shy…....

he could kiss his wife……..

she didn't mind it…….

and it proved that she was also enjoying it……

she had also melted in his arms……

he was not the only one affected………

They did not knew what to say to each other……….

mayank broke the silence between the two thinking that…..

ladkiyaan pehle kadam nahi badhati hain………u have to take the first move…….

Nupur was about to run away from the room when mayank once again caught her……..

he caught her by her hand……..

nupur tried to go but she couldn't……

his grip was too tight to be able to release……

Nupur- chodiye mujhe…..

Mayank- kyun?

Nupur- mujhe jaana hai

Mayank- nahi chodoonga

Nupur- please………

Mayank- I loved ur kiss…I felt my body burning…….what about you?

Nupur intended to go…..

Mayank- tumne bataya nahi…….

Nupur- me too……..

Mayank- so liked our kiss? Right?

Nupur blushes and turns to go…….

but mayank does not let her go…….

he firmly holds her by her hand….

he could not let her go atleast not now…...

not without getting an answer………

Mayank- I didn't got my answer..

Nupur releasing his hand and rushing out of the door – yes

present-

Do you remember Nupur?

We loved each other so much.........

we loved each other simply..........

we prayed to god that we should never get separated but what happened???

We got separated.......

aur ab tum so rahi ho.......tumhe uthna hoga.......hoga tumhe uthna........

tumhe mere pyaar ki kasam........

hamare pyaar ki kasam...........

plz Nupur utho na.............

plzzzzzzzzzzzz I love you Nupur.....

mere nahi to kam se kam us kasam ki khatir uth jao........

jo humne khaayi thi.......

ek saath nibhaane ki...........

hum ek saath kitne khush than na???????

hum kitna romance karte tha.......aur us raat?????

Yaad hai........

hum us raat do se ek ho gaye the??

Yaad hai?????

Utho na..........

Now Nupur and mayank were ready to go to honeymoon.......

they had spend many days together but they were ready to go to honeymoon to canada......

During the flight-

Nupur looks out side the window of the plane.......mayank is watching her adorably.....

Mayank- kya hua angel?

Nupur- hum kab pohochenge?

Mayank- kya baat hai, badi jaldi hai?

Nupur blushes and says- aisa nahi hai......it's just that main bahut excited hoon.....

Mayank- honeymoon ke liye?

Nupur gives him a "I will kill you" expression and says- mayank

Mayank- ok baba.....hum log do ghante mein pahonch jayenge.....

They reach the Canada hotel.......

Mayank- tum yahin ruko.......main keys le kar aata hoon......

Nupur- ok

Mayank goes away to the counter and sees gunjan.......

oh no.......

he thought to run away from there but he couldn't......

He becomes all nostalgic and flashes back in his past......

Mahak to readers-
hey guys.....let me tell you first of all that this is now the starting of the story that how mayur got separated....and this is mayank wondering abt what happened in his past with gunjan....this is mayank's flashback in past...on seeing gunjan....past mein bhi mayank ke liye gunjan pehle se hi known thi....unka koi rishta tha....woh rishta maine yahin par dikhaya hai.....don't get confused.....yeh sab kuch past mein hi ho raha hai...

Flashback-

Gunjan and mayank were just friends.......

mayank never took her seriously.....but she loved him a lot....

she was the one who loved him......

woh mayank ke papa ke best friend ki beti thi......

although she wore short skirts......yet mayank's papa loved her like her own daughter......

mayank's papa had even decided their engagement........

it was a time when mayank hadn't met Nupur......

Scene 1) Mayank- tum bhi na gunjan......

Gunjan- mayank maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai ki main tumhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakti hoon...

Mayank was on his shoot that day and gunjan had come to see him.......

but on seeing a girl drooling over mayank......

she just got angry.......

she made the security guard throw the girl out of the shoot.......

Mayank- par who sirf ek fan hi toh thi

Gunjan- fan ho ya koi aur.....main bas yeh nahi dekh sakti......

Mayank- theek hai baba......chalo coffee nahi ice cream khane chalet hain......kyunki already tumhara dimaag bahut garam hai......

Gunjan just smiles but she gives "I will not leave you" expression to the girl.....on going outside.....

Scene 2 ) Mayank got up from his usual timetable.....

today was his birth day and he had no shoots today......

mayank goes to the balcony and says- hi papa

m dad- hey mayank.....happy birthday beta......hamesha khush raho

mayank- thank dad

m dad- beta aaj shaam ko party hai......tum apne saare friends ko bula lena.....

mayank- ok dad

mayank gets ready for the party in the evening.......

he wore a dashing cream sherwani........

he was looking like a star....he was a star......

the sherwani he wore was complimenting his beauty......

he goes down to the party......

m dad- jaisa ki aap sab jaante hain ki aaj mere bete ka janamdin hai.....so please enjoy.....

everyone enjoys the party whole heartedly.....

then gunjan entered the party......

for a change she was not wearing a mini skirt......

she was wearing a lehenga......she was looking very beautiful.....

she was wearing a white coloured lehenga which was complimenting her white skin.......

she was very fair by complexion.....

she was very nice girl.....

but she was extra possessive about mayank......

she wore a nice necklace around her neck.....

gunjan- hi mayank

mayank- kya baat hai gunji? Aaj to tum bahut achi lag rahi ho.....

gunjan- thanks darling.....

mayank- tum sirf Indian kapde pehena karo.......u will look good in them........

gunjan- no ways! Main aur Indian dresses? Na baba na.......woh to maine aaj aise hi pehen liya par ise sambhalna kitna mushkil hai.......

mayank- ok tumhari marzi

mayank always loved good clothes.....

i mean clothes which actually cover something......

mayank loved Indian traditions and dresses......

he was a star yet he was ground to earth.....

he was a true Indian....

gunjan kissed mayank on his cheek and said- happy birthday......

mayank- thanks....

after some time......mayank's dad asked everyone to pay attention to him.....

m dad- hey everyone.......plz pay attention......i have to say something......

everyone was looking at him.....

he called mayank to the stage to him......

he was looking very happy indeed......

m dad- aaj ke is shubh avsar par main apne bete mayank ki engagement gunjan se karna chahta hoon.......taaki mere dost ki beti meri beti ban jaaye.......

everyone was happy.......they clapped.....

but as for mayank......

he was not happy......

uske papa ne uski life ka itna bada faisla usse bina pooche kaise kar diya?

Uske papa ne ek baar bhi usse nahi poocha.....

he did not loved any one else but he was sure that gunjan was not the one in her dreams........

woh dono to kitne alag the.....

mayank was very angry......

he wanted to clear out the doubt here only.......

mayank- dad mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai

m dad- beta pehle gunjan ko ring to pehena do....

mayank- dad.......

m dad- bolo

gunjan- kya hua mayank? Kuch problem hai kya?

Mayank- dekho.....

But no one was listening to mayank.......

he was trying hard to maintain his cool but now he lost his cool.......

he shouted......."bas karo"

M dad- kya hua beta? Is everything all right?

Mayank- nahi paap........main tabse aapse kehena chahta tha ki main yeh engagement nahi karna chahta hoon.......

Everyone was awestruck.......

they were staring at him.......

gunjan had tears in her eyes.....

she went near mayank.....

Gunjan- par kyun mayank?

Mayank- kyunki main tumse pyaar nahi karta hoon......

Gunjan- toh phir tum kisse pyaar karte ho?

Mayank- kisi se nahi........par main tumse shaadi nahi kar sakta hoon.....

Gunjan was crying- kyun? Mujh mein aisi kya kami hai?

Mayank- aisi baat nahi hai gunjan......i m sorry.....but I can't marry you.....main tumhari life barbaad nahi karna chahta hoon.........and I know that I can never love you......

And saying this he left........

as for gunjan.......

she was left behind.....

she was weeping.......

she had not got her love......

she loved her best friend but he didn't and now after confessing her love to him......

she had lost him......

she had lost even his friendship......

which was very important to her...

she lost everything....

her friendship just because of her love....

she fell to the ground....

on her knees.....

Gunjan- kisi ne kaha pyaar anda hota hai
             koi kahe pyaar sirf gham deta hai
             kisi ki na maani aur kar liya maine pyaar, sajna
             ro rahi hoon tabse jabse kiya hai tune inkaar, sajna
And she cried and cried........

And uske baad mayank na hi gunjan se kabhi mila......

and na hi kabhi usne usse koi baat ki.......

because he knew that gunjan usse kabhi khush nahi rehene degi.......

kabhi nahi....

she had always told mayank " agar tum mere nahi ho sakte ho to main tumhe kabhi kisi aur ka bhi nahi hone doongi.......yeh yaad rakhna ki agar tumne mere alawa kabhi bhi kisi aur se shaadi ki toh main use maar doongi....."

Flashback ends

And now today when he saw her....

she was standing all alone.....

she was also busy taking the keys......

mayank thought that......

agar isne nupur ko dekh liya toh kahin yeh Nupur ko hurt karne ki koshish na kare......

yeh kahin mujhse sach mein badla na lena chahe......

kash yeh phir se sirf meri dost ban sakti.....

i always liked her.....

par isne kabhi bhi mujhe dost ki nazar se nahi dekha hai.....

ab main kya karoon? Nupur ko mere saath dekhkar kahin yeh over react na kar jaaye.....

Mayank's thoughts were interrupted by nupur's voice......

Nupur- mayank......kya soch rahe ho?

Mayank- kuch nahi......

As soon as gunjan heard "mayank",

she turned back to see mayank and Nupur standing together.....

she was surprised to see mayank with some other girl wearing a beautiful yellow saree.......

she went towards mayank......

Gunjan- hi mayank...

Mayank- hi gunji...

Nupur- mayank yeh kaun hai?

Gunjan- yeh kaun hai?

Mayank- Nupur, yeh hai gunjan meri friend.........

and gunjan, she is Nupur.......my wife....

As soon as gunjan came to know that Nupur was mayank's wife.......

she was startled for a bit but she composed herself......

Nupur- oh namaste......nice to meet you....

Gunjan- same here

Gunjan and Nupur both shook their hands........

mayank thought that.....iska matlab yeh hai ki gunjan buri nahi hai......she still wants to be my friend....main pata nahi kya kya soch raha tha? Thank god......gunjan ne hamari dosti bacha li.....

Gunjan- tum dono yahan kaise aaye ho?

Mayank- who hum log honeymoon par aaye hain....

Nupur- aur aap yahan?

Gunjan- plz nupsi........mujhe gunji bola karo.....and yeh "aap" waali formality to bilkul bhi mat karo....

Nupur- theek hai......

Gunjan- toh tum log mere kamre mein nahi chaloge? Comeon main tum logon ka zyada time nahi loongi.....

Mayank- theek hai chalo...

They went to gunjan's room.......

there they chatted and had a tea....they were having the best of times......

Suddenly some tea got spilled over nupur's saree and she got her burnt......

mayank was trying to wash it of with his hands......

Mayank- maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai ki apna khayal rakha karo.......

Nupur- are baba theek hai....

Mayank- kya theek hai? Tum jal jaati to?

Nupur- jali to nahi na

Mayank- to kya ab tum jalne ka intezaar kar rahi ho?

Nupur- theek hai.....tum yahin ruko main abhi ise wash karke aati hoon varna saree kharab ho jayegi......

Gunjan was watching the entire scene from a distance......

so mayank loves her so dearly.....

mayank loves her more than I thought he did.....

i never saw mayank so possessive about anyone else......

not even his mother......

Gunjan- haan Nupur tum jaldi se change kar lo.....

Nupur goes away leaving behind mayank and gunjan.....

both needed time to talk to each other....

both wanted to ask out their queries.......

both wanted to clear out the misunderstandings in their friendship.......

Gunjan- tum nupur se bahut pyaar karte ho na?

Mayank- bahut.....

Gunjan- haan who to pata chal raha hai.......

Mayank- gunjan mujhe ek baat samajh mein nahi aati hai ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya kya?

Gunjan-haan

Mayank- thanks gunjan.....par kyun? I mean kaise?tumne Nupur ko bhi hamare bare mein kuch nahi bataya?

Gunjan now started telling mayank the reason behind it with tears glistening in her beautiful black eyes....

Gunjan- kyunki mayank main samjh gayi thi ki tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte ho....

tum bhi mujhse pyaar karo yeh zaroori to nahi hai na......

main tumse pyaar karti thi.....

par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karo....

tumhare jaane ke baad mujhe yeh ehsaas hua ki pyaar ko hasil nahi kiya ja sakta hai.....

sach main maine bahut koshish ki......

ki main tumse pyaar na karon......

par pyaar kiya nahi jaata hai.....woh toh ho jaata hai....

phir mujhe samajh mein aa gaya tha ki pyaar to do dilon ka bandhan hai.....

jahan par dono dil ek ho jaate hain....

love is a secret language which only two loving hearts can understand....

mujhe pata hi nahi chala ki kab main apne best friend se pyaar kar baithi....

mujhe pata hi nahi chala hi kab main tumhe apne dost se kuch zyada manne lagi......

kab tum mere itne kareeb aagaye ki tum meri saanson mein sama gaye......

kab main tumhe chahne lagi.....

hum best friends the par aaj dekho maine us one sided pyaar ki vajah se apna best friend kho diya.....

apna sabse acha dost kho diya.....

ek aisa dost jo mere liye bahut important tha...

aur rahi baat Nupur ki......

toh maine use in sab ke bare mein is liye nahi bataya kyunki hamare baach kuch batane ko tha hi nahi......

kuch nahi...

ek pyaar tha jo irf one sided tha aur jo mar chukka hai......

to kya hum ab dost ban sakte hain?

Gunjan was crying hysterically........

to console her, mayank hugged her.....

and said that they could be friends......

while Nupur just entered the room and on seeing both hugging.......

became angry and jealous.....

but she trusted mayank.....

she did.....

or perhaps she did......

Nupur- yeh kya ho raha hai?? Hmm?

Both mayank and gunjan broke away......

and had tears in their eyes......

Mayank- who hum log itne saalon ke baad mile hain na toh.......

Nupur- mayank mujhe koi safai nahi chahiye.....i trust u.......

She looked at mayank with full faith in her eyes......

Mayank hugged Nupur then and there........

making her blush.....

nupur tried to break apart but mayank's grip on her waist was too stong for her to loose......

he was definetly not going top loose his grip on her.......

Gunjan- ah ah.....

Mayank let Nupur go.......

Gunjan- guys kam se kam yeh to dekh lo ki main abhi tak is kamre mein hoon.....mere jaane ke baad tum log jo karna chaho kar sakte ho...but please control.....

Mayank was embarrassed but he didn't wanted to show it to them......

so he tried to lift up the environment with his flirting habits......

Mayank- so what? Tum meri friend ho aur itna to janti hogi ki ek couple apne honeymoon par kisi ki parvah nahi karta.....

Gunjan was laughing......

and as for Nupur, she gave mayank a "i-will-not-leave-u-for-this" look....

and mayank in return gave her an "who-wants-u-to-leave-me" look......

and this made Nupur blush very hard.....

They both left for their respective rooms.....

they had planned to go to a party today.....

they were very excited......

mayank was happy that he got his friend back.....

little did he knew that this friend of his is going to make their lives a hell...

They were happy together.....

and gunjan had no intentions of making their lives hell......

she loved mayank and always wanted his happiness.....

so who was the friend of mayank who wanted to make their lives a hell?????

Keep reading to know this....

At the party all of them did dance......

mayank with Nupur and gunjan with someone behind the mask....

his face as covered because this was a mask party......

mayank and nupur were dancing very beautifully...

nupur was wearing a beautiful white suit......

mayank had forbidden her to wear a saree on their honeymoon....

they were dancing with full grace and effluency....

anyone who would see them would surely comment on their dance....

they were dancing with full grace......

neither of the two were looking elsewhere. ...

they were looking right in each other's eyes....

mayank and Nupur were made for each other.....

every now and then mayank would keep complimenting about nupur's beauty and she would blush.....blush at his compliments.....

she hid her face in his chest and he rested his head on her shoulder....they were lost......they were lost in each other's arms....

now the music stopped which brought mayank and Nupur back into reality....

the party had a theme of masks and it also had changing partners theme.....

so as per the custom Nupur swayed to the man behind the mask....

and gunjan came to mayank....

they were dancing but with full concentration on each other.....and not on their partners...

Guy- hey beautiful.....udhar dekhna band karo.....hum dance kar rahe hain...

Nupur- excuse me...

Guy- dekho main dance karna chahta hoon......and please tum us doosre ladke ko dekhna band karo.....tum hamare saath ho....

Nupur was now very angry.....

she said- who the hell r u to tell me whom should I look at and at whom not? Dekho tum apna business mind karo......tumse koi matlab nahi hai ki main kisko dekhon....samjhe?

The guy intendly pulled Nupur towards him more closely.......

mayank was watching all this....

he was very angry....he was feeling to kill that boy.....

nupur too felt uncomfortable.....

she pleaded him to stop that nuisance but being a lady......

she could not....free herself from his hands....

she saw that mayank gave her an "usse-door-raho" look.....

but she could not do anything......she was trying....

mayank asked her in gestures if she was ok?

To this Nupur replied that this guy was very maniac...

she hated him....

the guy rested his head on her shoulder.......

this made mayank free himself from the dance and he went towards the guy......

he freed Nupur from his hold and then......

Mayank holding his collar- tumhari himmat kaise hui Nupur ko choone ki?

Guy- tumse kya matlab hai?

Mayank- tumhari yeh himmat ki meri biwi ko chedkar mujhi se meri pehchan pooch rahe ho?

Guy- oh ho...to who beautiful tumhari patni hai......tabhi tum itna gussa kar rahe ho.....yakin mano agar meri patni itni sundar hoti to main use apni nazron se door nahi jaane deta....aur tabhi who tumhe dekh rahi thi....hmmmm...to yeh baat hai....vaise tumhari wife hai bahut sundar......koi bhi usse pyaar karne lage...

This was enough to make mayank mad at him....

Mayank fought with him.....

he trashed him.....

he made a hell out of him.....

how dare ho touched is wife??

He wanted to kill him....

But Nupur rescued him and asked mayank to go to their room.....

gunjan too adviced them to go to their rooms......

In the room-

Mayank was very angry.....

nupur tried to console him....

but no avail.....

suddenly Nupur started laughing.....

Mayank-tum has kyun rahi ho?

Nupur- mayank main yeh soch rahi hoon kit um kitne ache ho......i love the way u r possessive about me.....tum use pagal insaan ko kitna maar rahe the.......

Mayank- main possessive kyun nahi honga???? Koi bhi insaan apne treasure ke liye possessive hota hai and u r my treasure......

his tone changed from angry to a passionate one....

Nupur just simply looked at him.....

he loved her sooo much....

she too loved him so much....

and today she wanted to show him that......

Nupur- mayank tum change karke aao...i am waiting.....

Mayank- ok.....tum wait karo aur uske baad hum dono.....

After this incident, mayank had decided that today Nupur would be his....

he would make love for her....

he would show her today how much he loved her.....

he couldn't stay away from her anymore.....

she was irresistible...

Mayank before going to the bahroom- aur vaise bhi main impotent nahi hoon.....so I will show u today....what "that love" means.....

As soon as Nupur heard this, she became fully aware what mayank was upto...

and she was prepared for it....

she remembered the last time when she had nearly embarrassed mayank.....

she remembered the day.....

the day which made her confident that her choice was not wrong...

Flashback-

Nupur and mayank were sitting on a bench after their shoot....

nupur was busy reading a magazine and mayank was busy doing something on his laptop.....both were very tired...

Nupur- pata hai hai mayank they are saying that men can never stay in control for long.

Mayank- what? looking up from his book, wondering what she was on about

Nupur- they don't think twice before jumping on their prey and that is why r compared to dogs...still reading from the magazine by god khane ke bare meh to mein bhi do baar nahin sochti!

she giggles at her own comment and concentrate back on the page she was reading

Mayank- give this to me!

He snatched the magazine from her hand, he got a bit self-conscious at what she just blurted out, but then he realized nupur had absolutely no idea of what the article really meant by the statement on men's "control" otherwise she wouldn't be commenting on food; she was indeed very nave on certain talks.

Mayank had a quick look at the rubric she was reading that was entitled "3 Facts about Men", but he wasn't interested in knowing more about it so he folded the magazine in a cone shape and hold it tight in his hand.

Nupur- mayank kya kar rahe ho?

Mayank- angel tum yeh kya padh rahi ho?

Nupur- kyun kya kharabi hai ismein? Vapas do mujhe....

Mayank ignored replying to her question as he didn't want to embarrass her and himself by telling her the actual characterization in which the control of men was here described.....no nupur u r not reading this.....and he tucked the magazine in his bag and zipped it harshly....

Mayank- nahi......tumhare paas koi "IMPORTANT" kaam nahi hai kya?

Nupur- are haan ek baat yaad aayi.....

Mayank smiled at her innocence that how she forgot that she was fighting with him for the magazine...- kya?

Nupur- yeh "impotent" ka matlab kya hota hai?

Mayank thinks that what has happened to Nupur today? there is she go again with another way of embarrassing him with this question..

Nupur- actually jab main "jab we met" dekh rahi thi to kareena shahid se keh rahi thi ki manjeet is not impotent....maine yeh movie 10 times dekhi hai par iska matlab mujhe samjah mein nahi aaya hai....

Mayank- toh tum dictionary dekh leti....

Nupur- nahi who main toh bhool gayi....tum bata do na....when he didn't tell him then she snatched the laptop from him and said- fine mat batao....main khud dekh loongi...

and she opened a new web browser....

Mayank- nahi.....

Mayank immediately seized his laptop from her hands and put it to a side. He knew that if she types-in the word "impotent" into the web research system then there were high chances for some inappropriate pictures and text to come up along with the definition.

He realised it was way better for him to explain, or at least try'- well impotent men are those men who aren't able to love their partners.....he told her hoping that she would not ask any further....

Nupur-not capable? why don't they love their partner?

Mayank- they do but they can only love them in one way'not the other way! he raised his eyebrows hoping she would understand what "other way" he meant.....

Nupur- mayank pyaar karne ka kaun se doosra tareeka hota hai? She was still not getting anything....

Mayank- he took a deep breath and said- I mean "physical love" he said in one soft tone seeing her reaction....

Nupur was very innocent...she didn't got any hint from it....and said- physical love?

Mayank- dekho,this is a sort of malfunction ,impotent men cant display physical love...so it means they can never take their love relationship to a higher level, for example they can never become a parent.....

he was finding very hard to find his words....sometimes Nupur was so kid......she was absolutely blank at some topics....

Nupur- u mean they r sterile.....pehle nahi bata sakte the......itni gol mol baatein kyun ki?

Mayank- different than being sterile...even if they get married they will always remain hmm..you know..hmm..they will always remain virgins...he was blushing hard now, he couldn't help stammering...you see they don't have the..hmm.. strengh of doing' "the act"..   eventually giving the full definition, never he thought this girl would make him feel so mortified of discomfiture and awkwardness...

On the other hand, nupur felt like digging a hole in the stage itself so she could disappear as quick as possible, she had been blushing countless time before, but at this precise moment she felt embarrassed as hell, "stupid! stupid!" she constantly cursed herself.

Her cheeks had turned burgundy red and she was so nervous that she didn't what to say, what to do or even where to look. Mayank faintly smiled at her innocence and virtuousness, he vaguely laughed at the discussion he just had with her, now thinking it was a rather hilarious conversation they went trough.

Mayank- its ok angel....

Nupur- mayank....i swear I didn't knew its meaning.....

Mayank- it'k ok......i know u r tooo innocent.....i know u didn't knew the meaning of it...vaise don't worry I m not impotent.....so don't worry about us.....we will be fine...

Nupur- by god mayank....chee!!!!!! main aisi vaisi ladki nahi hoon.....main aisa kuch bhi nahi karne waali hoon...she was blushing very hard....

Mayank- nupur dekho....main bhi aisa vaisa ladka nahi hoon......main aisa kuch nahin karne waala hoon.....

Nupur still not turning to face him, her smile was getting bigger, she always loved how much respect mayank had for her and their relationship.

Mayank- shaadi ke baad bhi agar hum kuch na kare toh...gently embracing her from behind toh phir humare "chunnu munnu" ka kya hoga?? he teased her, mocking her as she once said "chunnu munnu" and he found it was a very ridiculous manner to describe kids...

Nupur and mayank were quiet for sometime.......both were embarrassed and flustered....

Flashback ends..

And here Nupur was thinking about all this in the balcony.....

Mayank enters the room but to his surprise he doesn't find Nupur...

he looks all over the room and sees Nupur standing beside the window…

A sudden smile appears on his face….

Mayank slowly walks over to Nupur and slowly takes her name Nupur…

Nupur places a hand on his lips and he slowly kisses her fingers and gives her a very passionate look….

Nupur looks down and blushes.......

Mayank sees this and smiles..and gives her his passionate smile..

Nupur shies away and start moving away from him….

As soon as she tries moving away Mayank immediately catches her hand….

And then suddenly pulls her towards him….

Nupur is taken aback........and she drifts towards him........

nupur- Mayank???

mayank- hmmm

he still doesn't leaves her hand and was embracing her from her back.......

nupur- Mayank

mayank- bolo na he says still not leaving her......

nupur- "Mayank"

mayank- ok.. agar tum yahi karni ki soch rahi ho to theek hao...par mera plan kuch aur tha....

nupur couldn't help but blush.........

but today she was ready for this.........

he still holds her from her back and gives her a kiss on her back.......sending goosebumps all over her body.......

Mayank's hands are around Nupur and he is looking at her intensely with so much love…. 

Nupur can't take his gaze any more and hides herself in him…

I mean she hids her face in his chest........

She hugs him and he embraces her back….

They hold on each other gets tighter

Mayank just moves back a bit and kisses her on her shoulder...... 

Nupur is still holding him and just closes her eyes in the anticipation of what is coming ahead….

Mayank moves back and smiles while looking at her… 

She opens her eyes and he sits down on his knees and forwards his hand asking for a dance.... 

She slowly places her hand on his and he gets up and pulls her closer...... 

They start swaying in each other's arm looking in each other's eyes…they did close ball dance but without any music....

who needed a music while dancing to the rhythm of the heartbeats????

Nupur keeps her head on his chest and closes her eyes while he embraces her and they keep on dancing in this manner for some time… 

Nupur is about to ask something when he places his finger on her lips…as if to plead him to let her go....... 

He then moves his head in a no and nupur looks down….

how can she refuse her husband????

The person whom she loved the utmost???

He then kisses her on her cheeks….

And she immediately turns around…

she could not face him at any cost or she would melt......melt in his strong arms..... 

He then places both his hand on her shoulders and then slowly bends down and kisses her neck…..she feels very tingly....her knees go weak.... 

He then goes in front to face her and she looks at him too….

how could she lay off her eyes from her very own husband??

When he is trying to face her....when he liftes her face from her chin...in a very delicate manner...... 

Mayank then takes her in front of the dressing table and makes her sit on the seating in front of the mirror…. 

he makes her look at her beautiful complexion and praises her beauty....

which makes her blush very hard..

He sits near her on his knees and then removes her maang tika and kisses her on her forehead….

then removes her left earing looking at her in the mirror….

And then kisses her ear and then the same follows with other ear too...... 

He then removes her necklace and kisses her lower neck ...

this makes her tremble......

he then bends down and removes her anklets and kisses her feet too…all this was making Nupur unconscious......

then removes her hair pins and her hair fall down too….

He looks at her with that intense gaze and she gets up and then runs away to the window.......

It was  raining outside…but she does so....her dupatta fell off from her body...she shies...... 

but rain does make Nupur forget about everything....Nupur puts her hand forward in the rain….

She smiles as the rainwater touch her hand she feels divine.....

and starts playing with it…she was a kid at heart......

and mayank knew this...he loved her innocence.......

he has seen her dancing in the rain during the paskup of scenes also.......

but at that time he hadn't the right to touch her.......

to feel her.....

to kiss her creamy skin........

mayank sees her white dress hugging her skin so tightly......

her dress becomes a slight transparent......

Mayank comes from behind and hugs her and places his hand on her waist.....

and places his head on her shoulders…

Nupur could feel his hand on her bare waist and his breath on her lower neck….

A chill runs through her spine…she feels like melting completely..... 

There is a strong wind and few drops of water gets splashed on Nupurs's face and collar bone….

Mayank closes the window still blocking her way and then comes forward and kisses the rainwater that on her collar bone and then proceeds towards her face….

Her eyes are just closed…she was feeling goosebumps down her sprine....

she could not hold any longer now... 

Mayank holds her face and then places a kiss on her lips….

nupur is completely melting....

she could not hold herself up back now...

nupur responds back and they share a long passionate kiss…

nupur's knees were refusing her to carry her any longer.

They then separate and then Mayank picks her in his arms….

She looks at him…

both share an eye lock situation...

nupur has completely submitted herself to mayank who now looked at her with his intense gaze.... 

he then takes her to the bed.... and carefully places her down...... 

He then sits besides her and then makes her lie down…

but she stops him from doing anything else.....

she asks him if they should do this....

she was still a little bit nervous for her first night.......

but mayank carefully places his finger on her lips and then replies in a "don't-u-want-this" look....

the moment she sees his eyes.....she replies in a "yes" and then she bows her eyes down... 

he smiles at her innocence....she was terrifibly beautiful....with all those wet clothes....she was his......

today she had submitted herself to him completely....

today they would become one from two.....

then without wasting any time.......

He kisses her on her lower neck.....and then he goes on further....he kisses her....her eyes......her lips....and then.............

mayank- nupur utho na......yaad hai who raat???

Yaad hai who lamha jo humne ek saath jiya tha..??

woh pal jo hamari kismet ne hume ek saath jeene ke liye diya tha?

Woh lamha jab hum do se ek ho gaye the?

Who pal jab humne is pyaare se bandhan ko saakar kiya tha?

Jab hum apni saari haden bhool gaye the?

Jab hum poori tarah se pati aur patni ban gaye the? Tumhe agar yaad hai to utho.....utho mere pyaar ke liye.....

us masoom pyaar ke liye.....

us kabhi na khatam hone waali raat ke liye....

tumhe aaj uthna hoga.....

tum bhagwan par bahut vishwaas karti ho na......

to phir tumhe uthna hoga.....

agar is duniya mein sach mein bhagwan hain to tum uthogi....

maine aaj tak bhagwan ko sirf isiliye mana hai kyunki tum unhe manti ho.....

agar aaj tumhe kuch ho gaya toh main unki pooja kabhi nahi karoonga.....

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can't because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most...oh I shuldn't care or wonder where and how you are.....

But I can't hide this hurt inside my broken heart.......

I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before, cause I'm not supposed to love you anymore..

but I love u......

mayank was crying hysterically as nupur was still unconscious.... she was not opening her eyes....

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,     
but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry ....

The doctor came to their cabin.....

Dr.- mr. mayank kapoor...please aap apne aap ko sambhaliye...aap tab se jab rahe hain and non stop ro rahe hain......agar aap isi tarah rote rahen....toh aapki tabyet kharab ho jayegi.....

Mayank- Dr. main kaise na roon? Woh meri wife hai ans she is unconscious....i love her doctor.....main uske bina nahi ji sakta hoon.....please aap use kuch bhi karke bacha lijiye......

Dr.- I can understand...par aap dheeraj rakhiye.....woh theek ho jayengi....ab woh pehle se behtar hain.....lagta hai bhagwan ne aapki sun li hai......she is getting normal......unke bachne ke chances badh rahe hain.....so maintain ur calm....

and she leaves..........

Mayank- toh ab mere jaane ka samay aa gaya hai......

Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with that someone, because sometimes Fate plays a fool on us and we are not meant to be together. But still, there is love between us.

Kyunki agar main yahin par raha toh main tumhe kabhi bhi bhool nahi paoonga.....

aur tumhari khushi samrat ke saath hai...i know that....

par jab tak tumhe hosh nahi aa jaata hai....tab tak main yahin par rahoonga...

Next day in the morning-

Mayank walked up to the bathroom, and tried to open it, but it was locked.

mayank- Angel, please open the door!

"mayank, I'm taking a shower. Please hang on for ten minutes." She called back to him from the bathroom.

mayank- angel, we're married now. Why do you shy away from me even now?

his tone had intensity in it..........

nupur- What do you mean, Mr. Mayank kapoor?

mayank- i will sow you what i mean to......but first open the door.....

Nupur chuckled from inside the bathroom.

nupur- Ok fine, just two minutes. I'm almost done.

mayank- But I don't want you to be done! I want you to open the door now!

mayank was now behaving like a child........Nupur simply smiled at her impatient, loving and childish husband.

She quickly wore her suit and went to unlock the bathroom door.........

But before she could open the door for him to enter, mayank had already pushed the door open and entered the bathroom.........

Nupur stared at him in disbelief..........

Mayank had a naughty smile playing over his lips..........Looking at him smile like that, nupur eventually had a smile on her face too.

Mayank leaned in closer to her, backing her up against the bathroom wall..........

mayank- There's no escaping now, Mrs. Nupur mayank kapoor.

Nupur shut her eyes tight.........

She slowly opened her eyes, only to find him inch closer to her.........

nupur- M-mayank, haven't we romanced enough already? Let's go out somewhere.

nupur tied to wriggle out of his grip....

But mayank simply leaned in closer to her again.

mayank- Angel, it's really hard to resist you now......aur kal raat ke baad toh.......

nupur was blushing now........

nupur- Mayank, stop flirting and go and get ready. We're going sight seeing....vaise bhi maine yahan par koi bhi jagah nahi dekhi hai...

she pushed him away for the second time...........

But this time, before he could come closer to her again, she quickly went away from there.

Mayank looked at his wife lovingly and then smiled to himself.

"She's a real angel." He sighed happily.

Then they went to see the sights...they were very beautiful....

and after yesterday's night of love.....

nupur and mayank had no shy to separate them....

gunjan too escorted them to various sights....

their honeymoon was turning out to be very good.....

many days passed like this only....

they were very happy until.....

Sometimes I miss you so much,I just want to rip you out of my dreams
and hug you! I wish I cud still be with u... Hamari zindagi mein ab sirf aur sirf khushiyaan hi thi......us din hum log ghoomne gaye.....

wahan par maine aur tumne kitna maza kiya tha.....

gunjan bhi toh hamare saath gayi thi.....woh hamari kitni achi dost thi.....

aur us din.....

hamari zindagi ne ek nayi karvat li.....

us din hum log samrat ko milne gaye....

Airport-

Mayank- hi sam

Samrat-hi mayank....hi nupur and hi......?????

He looked at gunjan who was wearing a beautiful pink coloured frock style suit....perhaps he was mesmerized by her beauty.....

Mayank- she is gunjan...hamari dost

Samrat- ohk....hi gunjan.....nice meeting u.

Gunjan- same here.

We thought that they were quiet shy to each other.....

hamne socha ki shayad un dono ko ek doosre mein ek sacha dost mil jaaye...

par aisa nahi hua....

woh dono to ek nahi huye balki hum dono hi alag ho gaye.....

Hum sab us din dinner par gaye the....

hum don one hi us din samrat aur gunjan ke beech ek spark dekha tha....

woh spark jo humne ek doosre ko dekhte hi mehsoos kiya tha...

Din beete gaye aur hum dono ek doosre ke kareeb aate gaye....

aur usi ke saath gunjan aur samrat bhi ek doosre ke kareeb khichte gaye....

hume laga ki woh dono ek doosre se pyaar karne lage the....

sab log kitne khuch the..

But as we say that "nothing lasts forever" we too were now slowly drifting apart......

our love for each other was becoming weakened by the time.....

pata nahi kyun par hum ek doosre se alag hone lage the....

they decided to go back after five days together....

but they never knew even in their wildest dreams that after five days....

their world would be shattered....

they will go back to India but not together....

but separately....

they wanted to be together....

but maybe fate didn't wanted that....

maybe fate had some other plans.....

and that night on which they should have been the most happiest couple....

they got separated....

they got separated on the very special night in their lives.....

they got separated on the night anniversary of their first meeting....

this meant that they knew each other....

or atleast had met first to each other for a year.....

that night which should have been the most prosperous one in their lives.....

they got separated.....

never to be one again.....

mayank - "If you're asking if I need you.
the answer is forever...
If u're asking if I'll leave you,
the answer is never...
If you're asking what I value,
the answer is you...
If u're asking if I love you,
the ans is I do"
Now tell me what do u think? Do I don't only love u? main sirf tumhara hoon nupur.....and I only love u....utho na nupur....

Love works in miracles everyday...such as weaking the strong....making fools wise and making the loved ones recover from any phase of their life....it has so much strength that it can do anything..

Maybe it was the effect of his lines or it was the effect of the creeping sunlight in the atmosphere....

or his prayers.....

or his true love that nupur got conscious....

she slowly moved her fingers and then opened her eyes only to see mayank sitting and crying beside her bed now....

she directly looked into his eyes.....

his beautiful black eyes were now swollen and bloody red in colour....

this meant that he had cried all the night.......

she wanted to caress him.....

she wanted to hug him....

she wanted to say that she was ok so he can stop crying now....

maybe he hadn't seen that she has woke up....

Maybe it was the effect of his lines or it was the effect of the creeping sunlight in the atmosphere....

or his prayers.....

or his true love that nupur got conscious....

she slowly moved her fingers and then opened her eyes only to see mayank sitting and crying beside her bed now....

she directly looked into his eyes.....

his beautiful black eyes were now swollen and bloody red in colour....

this meant that he had cried all the night.......

she wanted to caress him.....

she wanted to hug him....

she wanted to say that she was ok so he can stop crying now....

maybe he hadn't seen that she has woke up....

she wanted to kiss him....

she wanted to say that how happy she felt that he was there with her throughout the night to hold her....

to take care of her.....

she was about to touch his shoulder lovingly....

but just then flashes of the past.....

that night.....

came into her mind....

she couldn't forgive him...

she couldn't just forget that night.....

So instead of doing anything sweetly to mayank....

she just rubbed his shoulder.....

and when she touched him....

her heart beats got louder.....

after all he was....

is her husband....

the person whom she had once loved like mad...

.the person who was her heart beats....

the person for whom she could do anything....

but now she only hated him....

hated him for giving her the pain which her heart couldn't tolerate....

As she made him move.....

he got out of his past memories...

leaving behind the description of the saddest day in their life....

he looked at her....

she was finally awake....

she was now ok....

she was out of danger.....

he was so happy that he out of an impulse just hugged her...

he felt so great to get her back.....

he was sure that he would ever get her back....

and now his faith in god....

in his love....had blossomed....

she was out of the danger....

As he hugged her.....

she was feeling great to be in his arms...

the arms in which she always felt secure...

the arms in which whenever she was....

she felt on the top of the world....

the arms which told her that whenever she needed him.....

he would be there to hold her....

but now everything had changed.....

right now she was feeling suffocated in his arms....

she wanted him to go back.....

she wanted him to loose her....

she wanted some distances between them...

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you....

then got hold of his arms....and immediately break free from his grip...

Nupur- tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chone ki? Maine tumhe kaha hai na ki tum apni had mein raho...

Mayank was puzzled.....

he was baffled....

woh apni sapno ki duniya se achanak hi bahar aa gaya...

woh us nupur ko kho chukka tha jo usse bahut pyaar karti thi....

ab to yeh miss. nupur sharma hai....

woh samajh gaya ki ab nupur woh nupur nahi hai...

today she hates him....

and right now he was hurt....

You'll never understand why I hurt so much
because you're not the one who is crying,
you're not the one who is left behind,
you're not the one who loved too much,
and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone.
You don't have to let it slip away but you want to,
I don't want to let it slip away but I have to.

Mayank- main apni had mein hi hoon.....main apni patni ko hi choo raha hoon...

Nupur- dekho mr.mayank kapoor.....main tumhari kuch bhi nahi hoon....so u can go now....

He was extremely hurt....aur purani yaadon ke yaad aate hi woh aaj khud ko sambhal nahi paaya....woh aaj chup nahi rehna chahta tha....

Mayank- The love is there, I know you're not blind. So why do you keep running away? Tum kyun aisa kar rahi ho? Apne saath bhi aur mere saath bhi? Hamari relationship ka kya?

Nupur- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together...aur rahi baat hamari relationship ki to ek baat sun lo....woh ab nahi hai...ab na tum mere kuch ho aur na hi main tumhari..

Mayank was now completely shattered....

he wanted to ask many questions from her like how was she feeling.....

who gave her poison?

And so on but.....

her answer just shattered him.....

didn't she had any feelings for him?

Sirf ek din ki woh galti unke rishte se bhi badi ho gayi thi?

Kya aaj uske liye un dono ka rishta kuch bhi nahi tha?

Kya unke saath bitaye huye palon ko woh itni jaldi bhool gayi?

Kya sirf ek galti ne un dono ke dilon ko hamesha ke liye door kar diya tha?

Kya unke beech itni badi deewar ban gayi thi jise woh log chah kar bhi nahi tod sakte the?

Kya ab woh usse itni nafrat karti thi?

Agar haan to kyun?

Usne aaj ke din bhi uske saath aisa kiya.....

yeh jaante huye ki aaj ka din uske liya kitna important hai....

kya woh sirf aaj ke din use khushi nahi de sakti thi?

Usne jo bhi manga, uske liye manga....

use hamesha hi bhagwan ne aaj ke din usne jo bhi manga diya...

aur aaj bhi kuch aisa hi hua....

usne aaj bhagwan se uski salamati mangi aur use woh mil gayi....

woh khush to tha...

par kya nupur ko aaj ka din bhi khushi nahi de sakti thi?

Kya aaj ke din bas ek baar woh usse pyaar se baat nahi kar sakti thi?

Ya phir use aaj ke din yaad hi nahi hai?

Kya itne saalon mein woh mujhe bhool gayi?

Woh aaj ka din bhool gayi....

he became angry...and in a fit of anger...he said..

Mayank- You know what I am stupid and that's never gonna change cause no matter what i do i can't change my situation's so now I'm wondering was it worth it...mujhe bhi tumse koi rishta nahi rakhna hai...aur haan tum chaho to aaj rest karlo aur aaaj ka shoot postpone kar lo...bye..

Nupur- dekho main ek professional insaan hoon....so main aaj ki shoot postpone nahi karongi...vaise bhi kal ki shoot meri vajah se adhoori reh gayi thi...goodbye..

(nupur's pov)Listen to ur heart before you tell him goodbye....

Mayank- bye

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering,
knowing that I've lost you.
On the outside, I'm living,
pretending that I've forgotten you
I just want one day to go by
where I'm not pretending I'm happy!

And he went away from her cabin.....

he had tears in his eyes.....

tears which were now hurting his eyes coz he had already cried all night long....

On the other hand, nupur too was crying for him...

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when you're heart still does......

she loved him deep in her heart....

she had feelings for him but those feelings were covered by her hatred....

she had to choose between him or samrat that day...

It came down to this. you or him,him or you. i know i made the right choice, but why does it hurt this much?

Why am I so shattered?

pata nahi kyun mayank par mera dil aaj bhi sirf tumhe chahta hai...

sirf tumhe magta hai....

aur na chahte huye bhi maine tumhe aaj ke din dard diya....

jabki mujhe sirf tumhe aaj ke din khushiyan deni chahiye thi...

Nupur- happy birthday mayu...

As soon as she said "mayu" she began scorning herself...

nupur yeh tu kya soch rahi hai?

Tu kyun uske bare mein soch rahi hai?

Kyun aaj bhi woh tujhe affect karta hai?..

kyun mujhe aaj bhi woh itna yaad hai?

Main usse nafrat karti hoon...

usne mujhe dhoka diya hai....

nahi...

main use kabhi bhi maaf nai kar sakti hoon...

i hate him...

i really do hate him...

mujhe uske birthday se kya problem hai?

Main kyun use aaj ke din dukh dekar dukhi hoon?

Usne bhi to mujhe sirf aur sirf dukh diye hain....

usne to mujhe woh dard diya hai jise main jhel nahi sakti hoon....

no....

i hate him....

nupur tu uski taraf khichi nahi chali ja sakti hai...

tu samat ko dhoka nahi de sakti hai....

woh tujse bahut pyaar karta hai aur tuje use badle mein khushiyan dena chahiye.....

tu ab mayank ke bare mein kuch bhi aur nahi sochegi..

i know that many of u must be thinking that why does nupur loves him and hates him? she did loved him! but not now! she is right now confused....she is cursing herself for hurting mayank......she is herself not sure what she must do? kya use mayank ko uske birthday par wish karna chahiye? ya pir nahi? she is confused for her feelings.....and sometimes people do are confused and mix up their feelings.......aur rahi baat nupur ki......so she is going through the same thing....she can't hurt mayank......while she hates mayank......she is still his wife.....she is pretty nervous.......she can't betray samrat!

Nupur- happy birthday mayu...

As soon as she said "mayu" she began scorning herself...nupur yeh tu kya soch rahi hai?

Tu kyun uske bare mein soch rahi hai?

Kyun aaj bhi woh tujhe affect karta hai?..

kyun mujhe aaj bhi woh itna yaad hai?

Main usse nafrat karti hoon...usne mujhe dhoka diya hai....

nahi...main use kabhi bhi maaf nai kar sakti hoon...

i hate him...i really do hate him...

mujhe uske birthday se kya problem hai?

Main kyun use aaj ke din dukh dekar dukhi hoon?

Usne bhi to mujhe sirf aur sirf dukh diye hain....usne to mujhe woh ard diya hai jise main jhel nahi sakti hoon....

no....

i hate him....

nupur tu uski taraf khichi nahi chali ja sakti hai....

tu samrat ko dhoka nahi de sakti hai....

woh tujse bahut pyaar karta hai aur tuje use badle mein khushiyan dena chahiye....

tu ab mayank ke bare mein kuch bhi aur nahi sochegi..

Just then samrat and diya came there....they were very happy to get back nupur......

Samrat hugged nupur in his happiness....

par pata nahi kyun nupur ko uska hug acha nahi laga...

she didn't liked if anyone touched her...

she didn't felt safe in his arms....

his arms did not assured her of her secured future like mayank's arms did.....she didn't felt happy....

use uski baahon mein woh ehsaas nahi hua jo use mayank ki bahon mein hota hai....

but samrat had a right to hug her so she let him hug her..

and she too hugged him back.....and beside....

mayank ne apne saare hak kho diye the...

Samrat- nupur tum theek to ho na?

Nupur- haan kyun?

Samrat- woh kuch nahi...mayank chala gaya kya?

Nupur- tumhe kaise pata ki mayank yahan par aaya tha?

Samrat then told her all the incidents that took place in her unconscious state....how mayank did not allowed him to stay there claiming to be her husband.....how he cried....how he asked about their relation? How mayank was there throughout the night beside her.....and how he was shocked to know that dia was their daughter...

Nupur- kya? Tumne mayu se yeh kaha ki diya hamari beti hai? Tumne aisa kyun kiya? Tumne use yeh sab kyun bata diya?

Samrat- dekho nupur....mujhe use batana zaroori tha....woh pooch raha tha....aur woh vaise bhi bahut pareshaan dikh raha tha.....vaise yeh batao ki kya tum aaj shoot par jaaogi?

Nupur- haan....main jald se jald yeh movie complete kar lena chahti hoon.....aur phir is sheher se bhi door chali jaana chahti hoon....aur vaise bhi aaj main is movie mein koi song sequence karna hai...to main tayyar ho jaati hoon....

Samrat- ek second.....tumhe poison diya kisne tha?

Nupur- mujhe nahi pata....maine to bas van mein rakhi hui lipstick lagai thi...ab mujhe kya pata tha ki kisi na usmein poison mila diya tha.

And then they talked about various things...she was discharged......

Just then the doctor entered there....and asked nupur to listen......

Doctor- mrs.mayank kapoor....mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai...

Nupur was a bit shocked knowing that the doctor was addressing her like this.....but she did not created a scene there...she went to the doctor and talked to her in her cabin....

Doctor- Mrs kapoor.....aap bahut lucky hain....aapke pati aapse bahut pyaar karte hain....poori raat woh jaagkar...appke liye prathna karte rahe....woh ek second ke liye bhi aapko chod kar nahi gaye...woh poori raat rote rahe.....unke jaise pyaar karne waale pati bahut kam logon ko milte hain...maine to aaj tak itna pyaar kahin nahi dekha hai...u r extremely lucky to have him....vaise to unke hote huye mujhe aapki koi chinta nahi hai....phir bhi aap yeh medicines le lijiyega...and apna khyaal rakhiyega...

And then they went out...nupur's mind was preoccupied by various thoughts...

Nupur was feeling proud of mayank.....

he did all that for her?

He did cared for her...

she had seen his bloody red eyes....

she had seen his concern in his yes....

yet she did hurt him...

she did said too much a word to him.....

even on his birthday.....

uske saath maine kitna bura kiya....

usne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai and I didn't even talked to him properly...

chalo shoot par usse sorry bol doongi.....

just then....

WAIT....

yeh tu kya soch rahi hai nupur?

Phir se? tu bhool ja use...bhool jaa.....

abhi tu jald se jald is movie ko khatam kar....

phir hamesha ke liye usse door chali jaana......

Movie Set-

She met mayank on the shoot.....

today they had to perform a song....

they had to show passion in their dance....

she looked at mayank who was looking very hurt....

he was looking as if he had been wounded by her words....

she kew his pain.....

she could feel his pain.....

she knew he was also hurt because she hadn't wished him.....

So she went to him...

and she saw him surrounded by many people...

she just went upto her van and thought-

Itne saare log hain wahan par.....

main kaise chali jaon aur main kaise mayank ko happy birthday wish karoon?

Par mujhe karna to padega hi....

bhale hi main usse nafrat karti hoon....bhale hi main use apne nahi manti hoon....

par mujhe use batana to padega hi ki I remember the day....

aur use thanks bhi kehna hi padega meri madad ke liye....

STOP....

u r getting sick nupur.....

tu kyun use birthday wish kane ke liye pagal ho jaa rahi hai?

Uske paas bahut se log hain...woh use wish kar denge....

tu chod uske bare mein sochna....

kahin tujhe abhi bhi usse pyaar to nahi hai na?

nahi....u hate him...remember?

aur tera woh waada?

Tu apna waada nahi tod sakti hai....

nahi...tu khud ko aur use dhoka nahi de sakti hai...

aur vaise bhi ab samrat hi tera sab kuch hai....

tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki woh sirf tere wish ka intezaar kar raha hai?

Use bhool jaa.....abhi sirf apne kaam par dhyan de..

On the other hand, mayank was wanting to hear his birthday from nupur's mouth....

kyun mayank....

tu kyun aaj bhi uske liye jii raha hai?

Tu kyun usse door nahi reh sakta hai?

Tune aaj ek faisla kiya than a ki tu ab uski life se door chala jayega?

Jab woh nahi chahti hai ki tu uski life mein na rahe to kya tu uski khushi ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakta hai?

Tu kyun itne saare logon ke hone ke baavjood khud ko akela paata hai?

Kyun tere kiye sirf woh mayne rakhti hai?

Kyun uski ek khushi ke liye tu kuch bhi kar sakta hai?

Kyun tu usse itna pyaar karta hai?

Kyun mayank? Kyun?

Vaise woh hai kahan?

Tujhe kya matlab hai?

Hey bhagwan, aaj ke din maine aapse jo bhi manga hai aapne mujhe hamesha hi diya hai....to please mujhe ek cheez de dijiye...

aaj aap mujhe aur nupur ko ek doosre ke kareeb le aaiye.....

aaj main apna yeh janamdin uski bahon mein....

uski panahon mein manana chahta hoon....

kuch aisa kar dijiye ki chahe aaj ke din hi sahi par woh mere kareeb ho.....

bahut kareeb.....

aaj main uski saanson ko phir se mehsoos karna chahta hoon.....

aur yeh jaanna chahta hoon ki kya aaj bhi uski saanson mein meri khushboo hai ya nahi?

Aur agar aaj uski saanson mein mujhe meri khushboo nahi dikhi...

to main uski zindagi se bahut door chala jaaonga....

bahut door....

aur phir main kabhi laut kar nahi aaunga...

He went to makeup van only to see nupur standing all alone.....he went upto her.....

Mayank- hi nupur......kaisi ho?

Nupur- hi....main theek hoon....thanks meri help ke liye and happy birthday

Mayank was overwhelmed by knowing hat she remembered his birthday.....

he went close to her....

he started moving towards her.....

he gave her a small peck on her cheeks.....

which made her go red by anger....

but he was not in a mood to see that...

Mayank- thanks nupur....tum nahi jaanti ho ki main tumhare mooh se yeh baat sunne ke liye kitna betaab tha.....thanks..

He then goes away......leaving behind an angry nupur....how dare he touched her?

How dare he kissed her?

And that too on her cheeks.....

she was feeling angry that mayank kissed her.....

but somewhere inside she was happy that he was waiting for her to know that she remembered this day.....

Scene-

Now this was the most difficult scene ever.....

she had to perform a very romantic song with him...

where she had to dance with him....she had to throw herself away in his arms...

it would definetly pain her...

he hasn't got the right to touch her....

but she has to do the scenes..

and she had decided that she would do this scene in one take only...

On the other hand, mayank was very happy....

now he got a chance to go close to nupur....

he thanked god....

he wished that now he could go extremely close to her....

The dramatic necessity of this scene was that....

after this scene isha and varun will get attracted towards themselves...

they would go close to each other....

but isha would have to go....

varun would try his level best so that isha confesses that she still loves him but she didn't have to go close to him...

but he had to go close to her...

Song-

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho ' 2
(nupur was standing on a stage...mayank was somewhere standing down the stage....there were spotlight on him...he askd nupur for his hand....)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
(but nupur just turned her head.....so he just goes up on the stage..)

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho
(he then again asks nupur for her hand....now he is up on the stage too...spotlight is now on them combined...)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
(he then slides down his hand on her hand very sensously.....she felt very tingly....it was paining her to be soo close to him....to be with him....but she had to go on..)

(now it was nupur's turn to sing for him...she sings for him as he plays with her hand...he then lifts up her hand in a sway movement....while she just withdraws her hand from his..)

Tere Dil Mein Meri Saanson Ko Jagah Mil Jaaye
(mayank then hugs her from behind....it was not in the scene but he could very well modulate the scene to get close to her....he then whispers this line in her ear causing a shiver to ran down her sprine.)

Tere Ishq Mein Meri Jaan Fanaa Ho Jaaye
(mayank then feels her slides his hands down her back while completely hugging her...it was like he was caressing her back.....he then starts moving closer to her..it was her worst nightmare...she wanted to free herself from his touch...she wanted to beak free...but no vain..his touch was sending constant goosebumps down her sprine..)

Jitne Paas Hain Khushbu Saans Ke
(he then moves closer to her....he leaves her back side and comes to her front....he then goes closer to her....so close that their lips were now at a diatance of 1 cm from each other...he feels her breath...she is breathing heavily.)

Jitne Paas Hothon Ke Sargam
(he then shortens the distance between their lips....he could feel her breath....he could still feel the same aroma of her breath as she had earlier...she was breathing like anything...he wants to kiss her.)

Jaise Saath Hain Karvat Yaad Ke
(she was melting in his arms....after five years...she was so close to him.....she wants to give up and kiss him....but then she remembers that day...and then increases the distance between them...then she whispers these lines and force him to know that she still remembers that day....)

Jaise Saath Baahon Ke Sangam
(she was going to say something...infact she was going far away....when he just pulled he towards himself....today he can't let her go....today he miss this opportunity to feel the proximity....today his acting was now overcome by is passion...he then says these lines, wrapping his arm garland on her neck.)

Jitne Paas Paas Khwaabon Ke Nazar
(he then says these lines...he simply stares in her eyes...she also now feels the proximity....she too stare at him in his eyes..he was happy that she too now bore the same passion as him)

Utni Paas Tu Rehna Hamsafar
(he then pulls he more closer....their bodies have hardly any space between them....it was paining her to be so close to him...she was remembering all the nightmares...she was feeling his body warmth....she was feeling hot and suffocated...while this proximity might have been loved by her earlier but now she hated it..)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan
(she turns her head other side....so he just lifts up her chin....and turns her head his side....and then tells her that if he is there with her thn why was she turning to face the world?...she too gets overswayed by passion....which was now at its highest peak.)

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
(he just makes her walk down the stage....there he just grabs her hand and then kisses it passionately....she was shivering...his touch....his touch was too sensous for her to hod back.....)

(he then goes on kissing her hands...starting from her palm to her elbows....and then further....he felt that he should not loose this moment....he wanted to feel her breath...he knew that it was paining her to be close to him with all those weird pieces of rememberances but he wanted....he wanted to see her reaction after so much proximity...)

Rone De Aaj Hamko Do Aankhen Sujaane De
(he then remembers the day when they were separated....he remembers how he saw that sight and how he misunderstood everything....how he just did that mistake.)

Baahon Mein Lene De Aur Khud Ko Bheeg Jaane De
(as he thinks about all this...a lone tear escapes his eyes....he remembers how she went away fro his life making it barren...how she had cried due to him....how he did gave her pain which he didn't wanted to give her.....and tears started flowing down his eyes.)

Hain Jo Seene Mein Qaid Dariya Woh Choot Jaayega
(as he starts crying....nupur saw him...she in a gesture ask him why was he crying....he told her through his eyes the reason.....she could make out his guilt from his eyes....his tears were the proof of his sufferings.....use pachtava tha....and today he was flowing out his pain in form of his tears.)

Hain Itna Dard Ke Tera Daaman Bheeg Jaayega
(she could make out his tears...she brushed his tears off....he rested his head on her front...he wanted to soak his tears in her anchal....in her....he wanted her to feel his tears...but his touch had such a effect that her was going to fall down..)

Jitne Paas Paas Dhadkan Ke Hain Raaz
(she was going to bend down....i mean she was going to fall down but he caught her....her bowed down....he shortened the distance beteen them....now it was not paining her....it was giving her a little happiness.....that he was there to hold her when she was going to fall....when she needed him....he was there.)

Jitne Paas Bundon Ke Baadal
(she then brushed off the thoughts...she got straight...she looked at his eyes....his tears were now gone....though his eyes were still wet....like the clouds which were left afer the rain.)

Jaise sahaq Sa Chanda Ke Hain Raat
(he then saw her red dupatta flying over.....she was trying to hold it back but she wasn't able to do so....her dupatta flew like anything....covering her face....she was wrapped up in the dupatta...she wasn't able to get hold of it.)

Jitne Paas Nainon Ke Kaajal
(he then bent forward....trying to unstrangle the dupatta...he helped her in controlling her dupatta....but then a soft breeze came covering them both in the red dupatta....i mean they both were now wrapped up in the dupatta...they were very closely wrapped up in the dupatta.....he simply stared at her eyes....she too stared at him...they have an eye lock situation)

Jitne Paas Paas Saagar Ke Lehar
(then they both tried to free themselves off the dupatta.....while in reality none of them wanted to let go of themselves.....today they ha met like a sahil meets a river....for some time only....but they were united....they were enjoying their closeness.....their proximity.)

Utne Paas Tu Rehna Hamsafar
(he then gazed in her dark black eyes....he then freed themselves from the dupatta unwillingly....she was about to go when he once again held her by her hands.....he then pulled her towards him and rested his hands on her waist......now the proximity had even increased.)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan
(he then started moving his hands caressing her back...she was shivering....they were too close at the moment.....their breaths were falling on each other's face....he then made a move....he started leaving traces of his wet lips on her neck....this gave her an everlasting goosebumps.)

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
(mayank was constantly increasing their proximity....he had no limits now....he had forgotten that they were doing acting....they were being watched....but he limited his actions...he stopped missing her on her neck....he then made a move...he got separated....he just hugged her from her back...)

(mayank's cute face, their happy moments spent together....were now all she could remember....she could now no longer remember the dark sides of her life....she could only remember their love and not her hatred at this moment...she was getting weaker by every passing moment....while he was hugging her completely from her back....she just got rid of his arms....she looked at him....his eyes were full of love for her...she turned around and then she looked into his eyes once again lovingly....she then did what she shouldn't have done....)

Adhoori Saans Thi Dhadkan Adhoori Thi Adhooren Ham
(she hugged him...she was perhaps overswept with passion....she couldn't hold it any longer....she had a urge to be in his arms....she wanted to be with him....she wanted to remain like this.....in his arms forever...she was now secure....she wanted nothing more....she was empty without him....but now in his arms....she felt...complete...while mayank was now astonished.)

Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham
(mayank was very happy but was puzzled....but he didn't wanted to spoil the moment.....so he hugged her back with full emotions....he was now happy that she still loved him.....he had now come to know that yes she loved him....today for the first time....she broke down.....indirectly she had confessed that hse too loved him....now mayank had decided that he would not go from her life....he would win her back....now after this much....after knowing that she too had not forgotten him....how could he move back from her life? He was now eeling on the top of the world......the emptiness in his life since five long years was now complete...he was complete....he hugged her back knowing that he had got the best gift from god which he could get on his birthday..)

To be continued.....
these parts i have written....now i would be updating and then u can read next!
okkies.........now its done!

i am so tired yaar!

so guys, now i wud be updating sooner!
Originally posted by: aashizin

hey mahak today i am speechless yar superb idea for updating part and your song's description was too good yar loved it keep it up dear and thanks for pm

Thanks a lot......

i am glad that u liked it....

i am very happy that i could describe it!

i am glad that u liked this line......

Thanks for loving it.......

even i just love this song.......

i am gonna continue it soon now.......