Munthanai Mudichu

MM 10 - 14 May Updates on Pg1 n Discussions

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday 10/5/10
by rojapoooo

The sweet stall story of Ashok shouting at Tamizh ismade public
by a crying Swathi. Thai maaman is now happy that Kavitha is still free  -for him to jollu vittufy. Happily gives the money and tells Swathi that her education should never be compromised. Swathi does not want to accept and so maama gives it to his akka. Akka also hesitates but A.Malai asks her to accept " aana ithu ellame kadan thaan. Na marupadi pazhya nilamikki vantha thum return panniduven.." As Meena is about to accept....Tamizh comes "amma , athai vaangathe ..." Follow up of " Ashok's shouting" story. After Swathi left, Ashok's father comes to the shop. Praises Tamizh to the skies and asks about some order. Tamizh says that she was waiting to consult him. The big boss says that she can take all the decisions - "intha kadai is yours !!" Priya, tamizh's friend pOttu kuduthufies - "neenga ipdi solringa..but your son..." Old man learns the "Swathi..college fees..
Ashok shouting.." story. Ashok is summoned.

Old man shouts at sonny boy and says that they are only the temporary owners "the moment A.Malai returns the money, we will have to vacate this place. Also, without Tamizh's help, we can't run this. So, beware" Then gives the money to Tamizh - Tamizh narrates the whole thing and hands the money over. Swathi says that she does not want to go to the college - " enakkaga nee romba insults ellam tolerate panre...naanum Kavitha akka mathiri velai panninde padikkarene.." Kavitha says that it is no mean feat - "working and studying is very difficult, ask me..I only know too well..nee
ozhunga college pOi padi, ok??? Problem is settled.

Thai maama goes out and his auto cronies ask "kaaya? pazhama??" Maama says "half half" The cronies point out that Kavitha does not even look at him with anything remotely related to love. But, maama is confident that she will come around. Gurukshethram oops KS household - Muthu and Saravanan at loggerheads. Saravanan shouts at Muthu for barging in to his office and shouting
at him - " I earn a handsome salary and give it to appa..enakku selavu
panna no urimai?? Nee padikkatha tharkuri...pOtlam katravan ....unakku avlO kozhuppu?' Words fly from both ends and finally Muthu starts throwing Saravanan's things out "veettai vittu pOda.." Paatti , amma and chithappa try to contain.....patti gets pushed by Muthu ....bleeds. Krishnaveni (Mrs. KS- KK ) loses herself as she sees paati bleeding..shouts " who are you to ask him?? You do not own the shop !! Your dad does...Kaattu mirandi..." Muthu is heart
broken....

Freeze

Tuesday 11/5/10
by rojapoooo 

Recap of KK shouting at Muthu and Muthu looking totally hurt. While the rest fuss over paatti and apply some dressing, Muthu walks out of the house. No one notices - KK is busy attending to Paatti.

Vetti scene - A.Malai is interviewing some chef - for his new sweet stall - which is supposed to have 7 storeys and each floor will make just one sweet (neram thaan !!!) Total asattu scene and finally the chef learns that he was interviewed by an arai kirukku !!!

Gurukshethram - KK comes and sees that the the whole household looks as if their ship sank just then. KK does an Oppari and says that Muthu is missing. KS learns the whole story - shouts at KK - Saravanan goes to work as if nothing happened..paatti joins the Oppari....Karthik, KS and Pazhani (habba , atlast Roja got the name of that docile bro !!) go in search of Muthu.. in different vehicles..to different locations....

Freeze

Wednesday 12/5/10
by rojapoooo 

Muthu thedum padalam continues - KS asks all and sundry -
as if he has a world famous son who will be recognized by the
whole world !!! Anyways, Muthu engal sOthu is gone..pOyindhi..
missing.....

Kavitha is in the petrol bunk - serving a customer who jollu vittufies.
Tells Kavi that it is the 100th day of his visit to the same bunk..
after some asadu vazhisal tells Kavi that he loves her - "summa
park beach nnu kootti tu pOi kazhatti vida maatten. If u are ok
with it, i will send my parents and ask for your hand, say what??"
Kavi says that he looks like an upper middle class guy and looks
are not bad too "ok, naamba kalyaanam pannikkalaam..but I have a
few conditions..." That guy is ready to stand upside down and so
listens to the conditions " No. 1. Unga kzhuthile naan thaali kattuven.
No 2. After the marriage, na velaikki pOven, you must be a house
husband.. No 3. I will deliver the baby but you will take care..." 4th
condition ai kekka antha aal ange illai. Kavi's colleagues make fun of
her and ask her about marriage plans. Kavi says that she has one whole load of responsibilities "enga akka thaniya kashta padaraa, I have to stand by her. Ithile kaathalavathu..kathirikkai yaavathu !"

Meenakshi's neighbor Sakunthala - avanga veet le girl seeing ceremony. Tamizh and Meena are assisting. Some relative talk ill of Tamizh "avalukku raasi illai...25 vayasile innum not married !!! Avalai pOi ellam seyya solre, un daughter life nalla irukkathu !!" Both Meena and Tamizh hear this..Meena is upset.... pulls Tamizh and gets out. Veet le pOi oppari session, daughters consoling..habbaaaaa Tamizh says that she can not marry just because some odd person is talking " I have to live my life !!" Meena appeals to A.Malai who endorses Tamizh's views "naa seekiram pazhaya nilaimai kku vanthuduven ..appO my daughters will have thanga kavacham.." Meena decides that she can not depend on hubby darling any more "naane
oru varan pakka vendiyathu thaan.."

Gurukshthram - KS' household. Paatti gets up - labO dibO ing... Bad dream "kolai vazhai sayara mathiri dream, namba kudumbathu kku aagathu..ayyyo ayyayyo..... " Krishnaveni lends oppari support...KS looks beaten...

Freeze

Episode - 14            Thursday - 13.5.10

Credits to techsatish.net
by smlaksh

Krishnaveni (KK) does an RKO .. Early morning , such a bad dream .. en paiyyan .. where will i search him .. Meena comforts her .. Karthik chides his mom for performing an oppari .. KK updates him abt Paati's dream .. Karthi yells at paati .. vayasana kaalathula , enna dream .. paati pulambifies .. i dreamt of something similiar before ur grandpa left this home .. i'm worried nu sobs .. KS comforts her .. Janaki & Prema arrive .. After a formal talk with KS , they both extend support to Veni .. KS , cries in front of his dad's picture .. why all this is happening to me .. where is my son .. pls find my son [avar enna police aah 😡] .. eldest son in family .. he has the responsibility to lead this family , after me .. hardworker .. nallavan .. he should be safe .. pls make him return to me ..

Thaai maaman with allakkai's 😳 .. Mama wonders how to impress Kavi .. One allakai gives an idea .. Calls a new guy , who is like ottadai kuchi with coolers ðŸ˜³ .. Former briefs the plan .. Anni (Kavitha) will pass by this road to work .. New guy , mama's villain , will tease her .. Kavi will yell for help ..  Mama will perform the heroic act & puratti eduthufy villain guy .. Kavi will then fall for mama , who has saved her honour .. Mama hesitates as it's black & white idea .. Another allakkai convinces mama .. Says , it's an awesome idea & will workout fine in any era .. Villain guy asks , if he can pull Kavi's sari 😡 .. Mama gets angry & warns him tht he'll pinni pedalethufy , if he does something of tht sort .. Kavi arrives .. Villain guy goes in opposite direction to her , in a bike .. Mama with allakkai's decide to hide behind a theru , until he makes an entry .. Villain guy offers lift to Kavi , idaiyile sweety nu konjal vera 😆 .. Mama asks permission to enter the scene .. allakkai tells him to wait , till Kavi shouts for help .. Kavi warns villain to leave .. Athu orey konjal dialogs pesindu , pulls her hand .. Mama gets ready to enter the scene & starts walking .. Kavi "poda porukki" nu solli pushes the villain with his 2 wheeler .. Kavi nalla saathu saathu nu saathara 🤣 .. Mama runs back to hide behind theru 😆 .. Villain reveals tht it's an drama .. Kavi yells for the creator of the play 😆😆 .. Mama thalai therikka runs with 2 allakkai's .. Kavi chases , but couldn't catch them .. nalla thittitu she leaves ...

Auto stand .. Mama is happy tht he didn't get caught .. Also tells him to warn tht villain guy , not to reveal his name .. Meenakshi arrives there & takes him to Ekambaram's (A.Malai ex employee) house , in his auto .. Eka's wife is not happy to see them .. Doesn't even call them inside [enna oru hospitality ] ..  Meena apologizes for A.Malai's behaviour the other day .. Eka's wife is not ready to listen to her .. i told my hubby .. he didn't listen to me .. blabbered abt nandri , viswasam .. ellam waste .. Chases them ... Sadha mama intervenes .. Tells her to listen to his sis .. Eka's wife vidapidiya says "get out" ..

Ekambaram comes out , apologizes to Meena , on his wife's behalf .. Takes them in .. Meena apologizes to eka for her husband's behaviour the other day .. Says , he still dwells in the past .. vetti bandha .. i have 4 daughters .. Only if Thamizh gets settled , i can look grooms for others .. i came to give my consent for this marriage .. Eka is pleased .. But still worries how to proceed without AMalai's consent .. Meena takes the responsibility to get Amalai's consent .. Eka is happy & agrees for the wedding .. But has one condition .. Thamizh has to relocate to another country after marriage [Appo , kalyanam nadantha mathiri thaan . heroine abroad la settle aayitta appuram yethu story .. oru velai serial varalatril mudhal muraiyaga , velinaatil shoot seitha muthal mega serial nu peru vanga try panrangalo , hmm] .. Asks if their family can manage financially without Thamzih .. Meena hesitates .. Eka says Thamizh & AMalai's consent is a must for this wedding .. Meena is dumbstruck ....

Thodarum ...

FRIDAY   14.5.2010

by srima

Ekambaram puts forth his condition. Thamizh's consent for the marriage & relocation is important. More than that AM's sammadham is very very important. What say you ? Meena is quiet not knowing what to say. Alattal maman  becomes her spokes person....says Thamizh is agmark  bharatiya nari. So Dubai will be her Ayodhi . No problem in relocating.  Prods Akka  to give her assurance..  Once outside the house Meena  fears for the implications of her action ,whether Thamizh would agree to this marriage [ ammadi idhu  varathukku munnadi  yosithirukka vendiya vizhayam] , wonder if she could convince her. Sada tells her that as a mother  ,should  convince the daughter  , golden opportunity not to be missed  otherwise Thamizh would remain kanni for life.

Saravanan & his lady boss in their office room. Expecting kitchen strike in Sarva's house , she brings lunch for him too. Along with serving food for his hunger she  also serves food for his thought . Feels sorry for his plight. Though brotherly fights are common in all house hold , it is bit too much in Sarva's house. He is unnecessarily bearing the brunt of his uncouth bro's stupid acts. The important thing in life is not only earning but the independence to spend the money we earn. Inspite of being in an orthodox society , she , a lady had the courage to bid bye bye to her kadhal kanavan as he interfered with her independence & stay alone with her son .[ Ival divorcee with a son nu sollitangapa ] . Sarva being a man should be more bold & take independent decisions regarding his continuance of stay in his father's house. In case he decides to shift ,[idea kuduthachu , inime yosikkava poran ] ,madi portion in her house is vacant , can try that.  [immediate a petti padikkayodu azar.]

Kovil scene. Thamizh's boss' birthday . So annadhanam at temple. Big queue of paradesis. Muthu one of them .Thamizh recognizes him , asks if he is not murugesan store owner'e son? Muthu drops the food pack & goes.

KS house . All sogam sitting. Patti's thani alaparanam....sodanai mel sodanai , all only for my family. Murugaaaa why do  you single out my family? My peran has followed his thatha's footsteps . Why why why ??? Both my sons are close to each other like nail & flesh. But why did you make my perans as sandai kozhigal. Sollappaaaaa Murugaaaaa aen aen endru sollappa ? Pattiyoda oppari Oya matten engiradhu. Habba the phone rings & patti stops. A supplier on the other end ,tells KS about sarakku to be unloaded in his store. KS then instructs thambi to take charge of the matter. Phone rings again. This time it is Thamizh, who informs of seeing muthu at thiruverkadu temple. KS & Mrs joot for the temple.

Thamizh is also dropped by boss at the temple. Goes in search of muthu. Not to be seen anywhere. Mr./Mrs KS arrive.   Thamizh looka at them with her ever sad face.

BOREEEEEEEEEEEE will continue

Thanks Roja
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka .. AMalai , come to reality .. so , Muthu is not their own son ??
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks roja.

Ennapa serial idhu . Mundhanai mudichuku badila oppari kudumbangalnu peyar vachirukkalam. Episode after episode somebody or other crying.Hmmm inniku yaroda turn o?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Roja. Muthuk kutti innum kidaikkalaya. Why did they not approach police. Puli mootai must have lent his shoulders for muthu to cry , he must be sheltering in his house.

Meenakum KKkum oppari competition vacha yaar win pannuva?
smlaksh thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka .. MK , engeppa poney nee .. This girl seeing ceremony scene is really an unwanted one .. Waste of time ..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh, thanks da - ithu enna koothu??? Meena will
convince that arai kirukku??? Roja does not buy even
a pencil without informing Mr.Roja - intha amma kalyanam
pesaranga??? enna kudumbam da sammyyy
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima - Director fate epdi Tamizh aiyum Muthu
vaiyum bringing together nnu kaattaraar - habbba
smlaksh thumbnail
Thanks Srima maa .. Meenakshi yosikkave mattanga pola .. veetla yaartayum sollama kalyanam .. wonder how it'll happen .. Sada kku line clear aaganum 😉 ..