Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anger Management Tips for Briji - lets all help :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Well guys ... i thought ... why not we all help Barji take control over his anger by giving him some anger management tipsGeek... so... here are some tips... and it'll be great if you guys could add onTongue

- Find a safe spot(arre than what will happen to the others thanConfused)
 Yelling at friends or family members, slamming doors, and breaking crockery doesn't solve any problem .   Go to a basement room and scream your head off (this should be easy) Take an empty jar to your basement and break it(arre breaking things is his favortite pass time) remember to sweep up when you're doneLOL (like thats gonna happen). Stomp on a few aluminum cans. Throw a tennis ball at the garage wall. Buy a punching bag.

- Breath Deep(he'll huff and he'll puff and blow the whole house down). Anger often begins when we feel weaker than we really are. Taking a few deep breaths calms you, makes you feel stronger both mentally and physically, and can cut those mountains down to size! (very dangerous idea he'll bring everyone on the road)

- Count to ten D'oh(more like a 1000Thumbs Up). Sounds simple, but counting to ten(1000) is an anger management tip that has worked for centuries! (i wonder if Barji can count)

- Give yourself a break. It's easier to think when you're calm than when you're agitated (oh thats so MaanEmbarrassed). Leave the room, take a walk (or stare at the floorWink). Then come back to the problem, examine it, and solve it.

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 08 May 2010 at 7:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicjenny.Sweet_Ashumrusha4003Hiba282black_hazeadoremevirgoSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anger Management Tips for Briji - lets all help :P" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aree

aree

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hahahaha gr8 topic i wud advise him first to take a CHILL PILL alongwith a chilled glass of water and then i wud advise him to stay awy from GEETLOL as seeing her face wud b reallyyyyyyyyy very harmfull again for geet............i must say he's one of a kind!!!!!1 so much anger!!each n evry scene of him shows him in angerAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aree

hahahaha gr8 topic i wud advise him first to take a CHILL PILL alongwith a chilled glass of water and then i wud advise him to stay awy from GEETLOL as seeing her face wud b reallyyyyyyyyy very harmfull again for geet............i must say he's one of a kind!!!!!1 so much anger!!each n evry scene of him shows him in angerAngry

arrree yaar glass of watch se kuch nahi hoga...
he nears to be pushed into a swimming pool to make his hot hot temperature go cold.
lol... not only harmful for geet...but also harmful for him too...as his BP also goes sky rock high when he see's her...

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 08 May 2010 at 7:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeHiba282

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i would advice him to go and take lessons from maan on anger managmnt Dead . He's a gr8 teacher. Look how much geet has learnt from him Tongue .......besides an angry young man himself can teach him that LOL a couple of punches and some kicks Ouch would do the trick----oh wait that'll calm my anger on brij but not brij's anger ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Spend more quality time with Dolly.LOL

If he's distracted then he won't be thinking about brandishing his talwar at everyone!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashumrusha4003DoJin

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

Spend more quality time with Dolly.LOL

If he's distracted then he won't be thinking about brandishing his talwar at everyone!Tongue

Agree!!!!!!
But then, bechari Dolly will be at the receiving end of his anger Dead

I suggest :-
Go to some nice hill station
Breathe nice, fresh, cold air
If he is ready to listen then do some pranayam too [I wonder if he has patience for that] LOL
If you don't want to go to a hill station, then

JUMP INTO A POOL!!!!!!!!!

That will help LOL
Coz thande ice cream ya thandi hawa se agar koi fayda nahi hua to thanda paani hi try karle LOL

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 01 June 2010 at 6:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top