Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
rajji...others are irritating....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's family (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenny.

Goldie

jenny.

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i like Brij cause he is weird and funnyLOL. also like the bg music which is played whenever he comes on screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

prernahazra

IF-Dazzler

prernahazra

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i dont like any 1
they r  2 boring

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny77

i like Brij cause he is weird and funnyLOL. also like the bg music which is played whenever he comes on screen

weird...u mean super weird..LOLLOLLOLn the way he holds his neck from back side...as if he's going to do something really disgusting...when he looks at geet or rajji...he doesnt look like a brother to me but...Deadoh well i'l refrain frm saying that..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

When it comes to Brij, I'd like to shove him down a well.Tongue

Whilst Beizad Khan is awesome, watching him on screen makes me feel as if I'm watching a gunda.  Does this guy have no other job than to terrorise women?Confused

Darji and Brij aside, I think that the rest of Geet's family do have some redeeming qualities.  Not that they're visible half the time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top